7th Change

180 Degree
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
  
180 Degree: Seventh Change
A Hospital in Jeju-do

Nichkhun opened his eyes and blink “where am I?” he said to a women beside his bed, that women, Uee, sighed “hospital”. He then blinked think, “who am I?” Uee looked at him in shock “you’re Nichan”. “Why couldn’t I remember a thing about myself, I just remember 1 name, Tiffany” Uee looked at him “I am Uee, your fiancé”

 

5 years passed…

Tiffany is now 22 years, she still looked the same but her hair was changed to a straight with bang red hair. She also now the CEO of Horvejkul Company, Nichkhun’s father has comedown and in the first, it was for Nichkhun but since Nichkhun was missing, it is continued to her. Her child was very pretty; her daughter name was Hwang Chae-yeon, or if you say her other name Jeanne Horvejkul, of course, Tiffany never call her with that name, it’s just makes her remember Nichkhun.

After going home from the company, a familiar voice called her “eomma!” Chae-yeon came to her and Tiffany smiled “how’s eomma favorite daughter doing?” she goes down while hugged Chae-yeon, “I’m fine eomma, school was very fun!” she excitedly jump “that’s eomma’s daughter” she smiled happily. Her daughter was the most perfect give that God has given to her, she was happy but she would be happier if she could raise her daughter with Nichkhun.

“So where are we?” Nichkhun or Nichan(I’ll gonna use Nichan in all the conversation) asks Uee “Seoul” she simply says while wondering around the town “Nichan oppa, I will go met my friend, just go around, we will met at the hotel at night!” she then ran away “Jakkhaman!” too late, Uee’s was far away from him. He then keep walking until he arrived at a elite kindergarten school, a beautiful kid comes out and he swear, that kid was the most beautiful kid in this world. That kid walks out while mumbled “Naeun imo was really late”

That kid, Chae-yeon was supposed to be picked up by Naeun, because the pregnant Naeun and Myungsoo want to take their niece to someplace. Without thinking, Nichkhun come to her “why are you here Agassi?” he said in a very gentle voice “eomma told me that I can’t speak with a stranger” she said, Nichan chuckled “don’t worry, samchom will not do anything bad to you!” he said with a gentle voice

30 minutes passed while “Chaeyeon-ah! Mianhae! Imo was really late!” Naeun come to her with Myungsoo back “Gwaenchana imo” Chae-yeon smiled “I was talking to this samchom”. That time Naeun almost dropped her groceries and Myungsoo mouth was about to get off “Nichkhun-ssi?” she doubtly said “nugu?” Nichan looked at Naeun like a crazy “you’re Nichkhun hyung right?” Myungsoo said suddenly “aniyo, I’m Nichan” with that word Naeun and Myungsoo looked at each other “oh I see, we’re sorry, thank you too for taking care of Chae-yeon” Myungsoo bowed while takes Chae-yeon hand “annyeong! Samchom!” she smiled

“Naeun-ah, I think that’s really weird” Myungsoo said to Naeun after dropped Chae-yeon home “I know oppa” Naeun said while sighed “5 years huh?” she smiled bitterly “and Tiffany eonni is very different she looked very blanked out, I know her pain”. Myungsoo drived while looked at his wife “don’t tell Fany noona about this” he said “she suffered enough to face this”

 

Then, Nichkhun and Chae-yeon frequently sees each other, they become very close “ChaeYeon-a!” a delicate female voice called her, “eomma!” she run to her mom and her mom picked her up “bogosipeo!” Tiffany pinched her daughter cheek and about to say thank you to the person beside Chae-yeon until she sees perfectly his face.

She shook her head and blink a many time, even with her free hand she slapped her self, hurt and that man was there. She then put Chae-yeon down “Nichkhun oppa?” Nichan looked at her, and he swears, she was a Goddess falling from the sky, he must be cursed, he have a fiancé yet his heart still beats fast seeing her face, “Nichkhun oppa?” he heard the female said to him, why is everybody talked to him that name, he is Nichan not Nichkhun “aniyo, I’m Nichan” he said.

Tiffany sighed, yes, Nichkhun has gone for 5 years, there’s no way he would be here “I see, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding” she bowed “as for thank you, will you be willing to come with me?” she looked at Nichan, without thinking, he nodded

She bought him to Nichkhun’s funeral, “may I ask whose funeral is this?” he asked “my husband” she looked down, no need a paranormal to guess she was crying “and this child appa”. Chae-yeon looked at her and then looked at the tombstone “you have the perfect match of Nichkhun oppa, mianhae” Tiffany bitterly smiled to him “I’m Tiffany Horvejkul”

“Tiffany?” he repeated “how coincidence, the only thing I remembered is this Tiffany name”

“You have an amnesia?” she said looking shockedly to Nichan’s face “I think so, Uee” before he finished a girl shouted, “Nichan oppa, you’re here!” Uee excitedly comes to him and hugs him while then realized Tiffany and Chae-yeon “who are you?” she asks “this is Tiffany Horvejkul and this is Chae-yeon” Nichkhun introduced them “I’m his fiancée” she hugged Nichkhun’s hand, Tiffany looked at him and smiled “well I see, we need to be going now, annyeonhigyeseyo” she bowed then takes Chae-yeon hand and goes to her white Porsche and they departed

Arriving at the mansion, she put Chae-yeon to sleep while she, by herself goes to her room and cried uncontrolled “oppa” her body shakes as she cried, she tried not to cry in the journey from the funeral to home. Seeing Nichan’s face was very hard for her, 5 years, she tried to forget Nichkhun but no, just day-by-day a silent day passed and only memories remain. Her mother-in-law keep pursue her to marry someone else, how could she? She was Tiffany… Horvejkul, no I can’t, my heart will never change, if only I could forget him, just how great is it.

 

She looked at the computer; the perfume store sell was going rapidly down, she then goes to the mall and goes to the perfume store after giving advice, she was about to go out until “Tiffany-ssi!” a familiar voice called her she turned back just to see Nichkhun and Uee, she faked a smile “annyeonghaseo” she bowed and smiled “sajangnim” her manager, Kim Hyuna said to her “well enjoy your time here!” she smiled. “Wait! May I ask what is your position here?” Uee politely smiled “oh, I am the owner here, she said, well as the thanks, you can shop freely in this mall!” Tiffany showed her famous eyesmile while giving them a gold card, “just show them this” she said and leave.

“Gamsahabnida!” Uee shout to her, “sajangnim, why are you so nice with her?” Hyuna ask her “the man beside her looked like my husband spitting image Hyuna-ya!” she bitterly smiled “even if he’s not my husband, at least let me treat them properly”

Thank you for reeding this story of mine^^ I really hope you will enjoy!
-사 랑 이 아 프 다-
©ilovpocky93