Text Message

Let Her Go

Kyungsoo, who has inside her room was scrolling through her phone. Reading the text messages Park Chanyeol has been sending her for the past 3 weeks, she finds the guy mysterious and weird for finding her number and texting her I love you's, goodnights, and everything that would be sweet. Jongin comes inside her room and looks at Kyungsoo, with his short glare he can tell that Kyungsoo was reading the text messages from the guy he told her to ignore. Jongin snatches Kyungsoo's phone. "Hey! give it back, Mr. Kim." Kyungsoo nagged as she tried to take back her phone from Mr-tall-tanned-guy-Jongin. "I told you to ignore him," Jongin remarked. Kyungsoo pouted, "but I can't stop him from sending messages! I've changed my number for like 5 times now," "then don't stop changing them." Jongin replied, with a grin on his face. "then give my phone back," Kyungsoo grinned back. "Not until I delete his number and messages," Jongin smirked and ran quickly out of Kyungsoo's room into the bathroom, locked the door and started reading the messages. It was unexpected for Jongin to see Kyungsoo replying to the messages. 

Park Chanyeol to Do Kyungsoo:

"Hi there," "um, who are you?"

"I'm Park Chanyeol," "Chanyeol?"
"yes?" "how did you get my number? I missed you!

"I missed you too, sugarwumps." "stop being sweet, my boyfriend will catch me."

"do you still love me?"
"hey, reply please." "I do.

"then can you turn your back on him?" 

 

Knocks on the door started to fill the quiet background, Jongin stayed quiet. He can't believe that Kyungsoo was actually inlove with his best friend before. "Goddamn it!" Jongin screams in his mind. A few seconds again, knocks and Kyungsoo's voice filled the background again "Jongin? Jongin!" Jongin opened the door and looked at Kyungsoo from his tall vision as Kyungsoo looked like an innocent cat knocking on the door, Kyungsoo knocked on Jongin's tummy accidently "oops, sorry.." Jongin stayed quiet, and still continued to look at Kyungsoo, with her phone in his back pocket. "um, jongin.. my phone?" Kyungsoo asked, with a smile on her face. Jongin ignored her and walked out to the living room, he kicked up his feet and looked at whats on television. Kyungsoo follows him and sits next to Jongin, "jongin is everything alright? you became silent so" Kyungsoo gets cut by Jongin glaring at her with one of his coldest glares, Kyungsoo felt that there was something wrong.

 

"tell me, why did you cheat on me?" Jongin said straightforward, "wwhat do you mean?" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, Jongin lets out a sigh and takes out her phone. He shows her there conversation, "Kai I didn't" "let out all of your reasons, Kyungsoo. Let them the out."