Chapter 7

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: The Sudden Visit

 

“Hi, Sandara!”

“Hi… Here for… Mr. Kwon?” I asked the lady in pastel pink dress and high white stiletto standing in front of me.

“Yeah.” She replied me with a wide grinned. I was about to tell her something but she seems really comfortable here that she doesn’t even bother to knock on his office door and walked straight in.

Of course, she’d headed out of his office within a minute because I was going to tell her he was out having a meeting with one of his client at a restaurant but she was so impatient, all I did was to shake my head.

“Where is he?” She asked in a tone which I probably didn’t like.

“He’s out having a meeting with one of his client.” I replied. Wait, why did I tell her so much? I mean I'm his wife and she’s just his girlfriend. Wait a minute, since when did I became this jealous over someone? Oh my goodness, Dara, get a hold of yourself.

“Okay, I’ll just wait in his office.” Without even me saying a word, she turned her back and the sound of her heels could be heard the entire level. And with just a second, the door was banged shut.

I raised my brows because continuing with my work.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

 

Politeness - at least that’s what I’ve apart from her and yes, I’ve concluded that I doesn’t like her at all, not because she is the long term girlfriend of my husband and supposedly Mrs. Kwon, but I just doesn’t like rude people.

Okay, fine. Maybe a little; I was jealous of her, really jealous.

“Sorry, I just had to file something for Mr. Kwon.” I bowed as I walked towards Ji-Yong’s desk.

Slowly, I sense someone prescence coming towards me and the heels could be heard loud and clear. I looked up to find Hye-Eung standing in front of me with both her palms on the table, leaning slightly closer to me.

I looked at her with confusion, a blank face to be exact, “Yes?” I found myself speaking.

Her face hanged upon an apologizing smile, “Actually, I wanted to ask you to help me to make me a cup of tea but I was quite embarrassed. Could you… could I trouble you to make me some tea? Please?” I frowned, noticing the weird tone in her. I nodded slowly, closing my file and walked out of the office.

I placed the cup of tea in front of her, as she was busying checking out her newly done nails. It was bright red and it was disgusting, well, I wouldn’t have done that – too much for me.

 

 

 

-2 DAYS LATER-

“WHAT IS THIS?” I jumped in shock and looked up at the man in front of me. I immediately stood up and looked down at the file in front of me.

“Mr. Kwon, I’m sorr…”

“Don’t give me that . I’m asking you, what… is… this?” His words were spoken clear and slow, making me even more nervous than before, in fact, I was quite scared.

His eyes were dark and his tone was stern.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter