Chapter 3

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: What Is Wrong?

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

It has been nearly a week since I’m married and I swear I’m getting sick of life. I’ve no idea who the hell the girl is. All I know was that her name is Sandara Park and she’s 19 years old and that’s she is a hella annoying little girl who clearly seeks attention. I mean, she could have stayed quiet like how she did the last time at the restaurant. Seeing her smiling every morning creepily at me makes my blood boils and I clearly don’t need that from her. I seriously don’t know which part of ‘get away from me or leave me alone’ does she not understand. I know I’m a little mean to her but she deserve it.

She could have rejected the marriage like her sister does. Clearly, all she wants was money and power, thinking that being the wife of the future heir to the Kwon Enterprise is a big matter. Oh boy, she’s so wrong.

She wants money? Fine, I’d throw a stack of golden cash right at her greedy face.

The most annoying part about her was her pretentious innocent and kind appearance of her, because I know, she look like an innocent flower but be a serpent under it. Sure she's beautiful, but I won’t be deceive by it. And Hye Eung is really different from her – not only because our fathers is both rivalry, she manage to get through it with me for nearly two years and I really love her for that. She has bear with my parents’ attitude and still hasn’t given up on me. She’s independent and doesn’t act like a child like how the girl does. And of course, she has a body of a woman.

However, after all this negative things I say, I really wanted to keep banging my head against the wall for thinking about her. Not that I love her of course, but it has been an hour past midnight and she’s yet home. It has been weeks she's behaving like this. I couldn’t question her about her whereabouts because I told her not to question mine. ing pride.

There, whatever I say is true. A gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter