Hers

Hers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

BGM : Come Back Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Rrrrrr'

'Rrrrrrrrr Sorry, The number you are trying to'

Yoseob puts down his phone and sighs.

"You're not coming again...huh?"

A bitter smile appears on the corner of his bruised lips. He raises his two pale hands to wipe off the tears on his face and gets up from the bed.

Dujun never comes more than three days in a role. He normally shows up a few times and then takes days off again, which Yoseob is kinda used to it, to be honest.

"Well...I should go too, shouldn't I?"

Yoseob smiles lightly as he grabs his chopper's key and leaves his apartment room.

-------------------------

'Click'

The small man sighs as he steps back into his room. He puts the key back in his jacket's pocket, takes the jacket off and puts it on a wooden chair at the two-people-size dining table.

"Where were you?"

A familiar low husky voice from the bed both flutters Yoseob's heart and sends shivers down his spines at the same time. The small man swallows his saliva from nervousness and steps into the dark slowly.

"D...Dujun-ah"
"Didn't I tell you to be here every time I come?"
"Yes, you did b...but you don't normally come after a few days so..."
"Huh...I just can't stand that stupid excuses of yours."

The taller guy stands up from the bed and walks towards Yoseob. His sharp, angry but attractive face is shown by the moonlight. 

"I...I'm sorry"

Yoseob trembles and automatically steps back. Dujun seems even more dissatisfied. He grabs Yoseob wrist and pulls it toward himself, making the smaller man falls onto his chest.

"Dujun..."
"Be quiet"

Yoseob does as he is told. He can feel something weird coming out from the older guy until something cold touches his neck.

"Keep it...it's for you"

Yoseob starts to feel his heart racing so hard that he can't breathe when Dujun hooks two ends of a silver key-shaped necklace on the back of his neck.

"W...why?"
"I have to thank you too, don't I?"

Yoseob doesn't answer. He only lets his tear flow as Dujun starts to kiss him, takes out his clothes, and drags him to the bed. He doesn't say anything when Dujun devours him like he always does. Like what Dujun always comes to his room to do.

And like every time...Dujun never realizes the tears in his eyes as he cries until he loses his voice.

---------------------

"Wake up"
"..."
"Yang Yoseob"

The small man suddenly wakes up to the cold voice calling his name. If he doesn't, then there might be another bruise on his face again today.

"Yes..?"
"Give me back the necklace."
"W...what? Why?"
"Not your business"

He doesn't say anything more. He can't. Yoseob nods slowl

Please log in to read the full chapter