Final

The Best, Absolute, Perfect Diet

DaeHyun looks around, and when there is no apparent sign of the other members nearby, he dashes into the kitchen. He throws open the refrigerator door and feels his heart die when he sees the fridge is filled with bag upon bag of vegetables. No meat. No bread. No cheese. And, worst of all, no cake.

 

"Why?!" DaeHyun cries out in agony, letting the refrigerator door swing closed as he falls to his knees on the floor. 

 

"You need to diet!" DaeHyun hears HimChan shout from his room.

 

"NOOOO I DOOON'T!!!"

 

"It's good for you, hyung. Not eating cake every day will make you lighter on your feet," Zelo explains calmly as he and JongUp walk into the kitchen.

 

"Yeah, maybe you'll finally be able to keep up in practice!" YoungJae jokes from his spot on the couch. As YongGuk walks out of the bathroom, still towel-drying his hair, he glares at YoungJae disapprovingly.

 

"Be nice, YoungJae." YongGuk turns to DaeHyun. "The diet is pretty beneficial."

 

"I think DaeHyun-hyung shouldn't diet," JongUp says. DaeHyun grins.

 

"See, this is why JongUp’s my favorite." DaeHyun slings an arm around JongUp’s shoulders. JongUp grins.

 

"If DaeHyun-hyung eats less, he'll weigh less!"

 

"That's the point, hyung," Zelo mentions.

 

"If DaeHyun-hyung weighs less then he'll float into the sky and we'll never see him again!" JongUp exclaims, genuine worry on his face. 

 

"JongUp...no..." YoungJae mutters. Everyone collectively sighs. JongUp pulls a bag of chips from his backpack. 

 

"Here, DaeHyun-hyung! Eat more! Don't fly away!"

 

"JONGUP! NO!" Everyone shouts and DaeHyun dashes into his room, cackling. He locks the door so he can eat his chips in peace.

 

He loves JongUp.