Thunder

Thunder

Thunder

 “And with Lightning comes Thunder”

 

Myungsoo looked out the window just as the last star was covered wih the storm clouds. He was grateful for the darkness because it covered the silly grin on his face. He loved storms, especially thunder. Yes, the loud rumbling that banged and shook things and scared children and adults alike was something Myungsoo looked forward to, something he loved. Because his Sungjong was one of those adults scared of thunder. And a scared Sungjong meant more holding for Myungsoo and holding Sungjong was what he loved the most. As if reading his thoughts, a warm soft hand intertwined itself with his. Myungsoo's grin was ear to ear while Sungjong's eyes were wide with fright. Myungsoo used his thumb to caress Sungjong's hand, making small intimate circles. Sungjong leaned his head against Myungsoo's shoulder causing the later to smile even more.

Myungsoo went to look back out the window, cathcing Sunggyu eyeing Woohyun with that could only be described as wanting, waiting for the thunder.

The car pulled up in front if their building and they all piled out. As Myungsoo was closing the car door, lightning flashed overhead. He smiled at what he knew was next.

The thunder roared seconds later. Myungoso turned around just in time for Sungjong scuttle next to him and link his arms with his. Myungsoo was sure his smile couldn't get any bigger, he loved this.

Once they were inside their dorm, everyone went quiet. All getting ready for bed. While getting ready, Myungsoo watched s. Hoya was moving around faster then necessary, his face full of frustration. While Dongwoo was taking his sweet time, Myungsoo was sure it was to fuel Hoya's fire. He heard the door open and turned around just in time to see Sunggyu leave with Woohyun.

Myungsoo smiled. Storms changed things, for the better. He felt a hand on his lower back and smiled. He just couldn't stop.

"Myungie-ah? Are you ready?" Sungjong wrapped his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder and gave a little squeeze.

Myungsoo didn't say anything. He just put his arm around Sungjong's waist and led him into their room. Sungjong entered first followed by Myungsoo, who shut the door and turned off the lights. The curtains were open, letting the lightning give the room light.

A loud clap of thunder shook the window, sending Sungjong into Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo held him tight for several moments, kissing his head, rubbing his back. He then slowly lifted Sungjong's head. They looked at each other for a moment before their lips met. The passionate kiss lasted everal minutes, until they both desperately needed air.

The two then walked, hand in hand, to their bed. Once in, Sungjong snuggled into Myungsoo, resting his head in Myungsoo's chest. More lighting struck, followed by more thunder and the snuggling became deeper, closer, until their two bodies were one.

 


 

Sorry, it's a short one shot >.<