Why Do You Make Me Hate You???

Letters to Hell...

"I...I.......Just g-give me some time to think. So many things rae going through my head right now." Jieun stumbled backwards and almost fell but I caught her in my arms.

"No, Jieun, please accept my love!!! I'll treat you well! I'll love you till I die, Jieun, really!!!" I grabbed her cold hands.

"Oppa?"

I quickly turned around and let go of Jieun.

"Tiffany?" I nervously laughed and waved.

"What are you doing with Jieun?" Tiffany asked puzzled. "Are you...are you cheating on me?!"

"No! No, I'm not!" I stole a glance at Jieun and she was glaring at me. But I didn't know what to do but this!!! "Jieun and I were just.....rehearsing a scene for drama class!!"

I heard Jieun scoff behind me.

"Yeah, don't worry, Tiffany. I'll never love Wooyoung outside of the drama scenes."  Jieun walked in the front and faced me. "That's what you want, right?" Then she walked away, fake smiling at me and Tiffany.

"What was that about?" Tiffany frowned at Jieun as she left the building with her heavy books in her arms.

"It was....nothing." I sighed to myself.

I'm sorry Jieun. I'm sorry Tiffany...I'm sorry to both of you for being so stupid......being such a wimp!

JIEUN'S POV

I can't BELIEVE that Poohead did that to me!!! He wasn't even serious!!! I mean why would he confess his love feelings for me if he isn't even going to man up and tell Tiffany about it???

I stomped my way out of the building and walked to my small car.

I had to go to work; I had a part time job at a noraebang/NRB/korean kareoke place.

AT WORK

All I can think about that whole day was Wooyoung...and Tiffany!

Is this...jealousy? Am I jealous of Tiffany or Wooyoung??? I wondered. Well...there is nothing to be jealous about for Tiffany because she is not even loved by her boyfriend. UGH i hate that 'b' word. ...I'm jealous of Wooyoung for both having a girlfriend AND my best friend...

I didn't quite dislike Wooyoung. I just...was mad at him for stealing my best friend and not speaking up his true feelings for me!!! But if he took care of both of that, I think I would take him right in...

NEXT DAY

"Jieun-ah!" Wooyoung ran up to me before class started.

"What." I coldly asked without even looking at him. I was in drama class with him.

"I missed you, my beautiful!!! You know what I brought for you today?" He dug in his backpack for something. Then he pulled out a smallbox.

"I don't want it." I dismissed him.

"But you didn't even look inside it! Here!" He opened the box for me. Inside the tiny red box contained a golden necklace.

You see, even if I might not seem like it, I LOVEDDD jewlery. ESPECIALLY golden ones!!! So it was VERY hard to resist. I mean who wouldn't love a golden necklace with a cute tiny golden ribbon charm right above a dangling heart? AND the heart was a bell! Whenever you shake it, it rings!!!

Resist it, Jieun! Resiiiiiiiist! I thought to myself.

"I....I don't want it." I focused on my fingernails.

"Really?" Wooyoung seemed disappointed. "Well.....do you want anything else? Juice? Cookie? Cake? I'll buy anything for you right now!!!"

"Wooyoung, just stop it! You're annoying me." I pretended to be annoyed of all the attention he was giving me...but secretly, i liked it:)

"Sorry...I just wanted to make you happy." Wooyoung put the necklace back in his backpack.

Nooo! Come back, my ringing golden necklace~~! T.T NO! Jieun, resist...ressiiiiiiiist!!!

"Gosh, Wooyoung!" I let out the anger out on WOoyoung. "DOn't you get it? The only thing that would make me happy is if you tell Tiffany about the feelings you have for me! Do you think I'm gonna love you and date you 'secretly' if I have to see you pretending to love Tiffany every day?!"

"Shh!" Wooyoung looked around if anyone heard.

Now that angered me even more.

"WOOYOUNG, DO YOU STILL NOT GET THE POINT??!!?" I stood up and pounded on the desk. Everyone stared at me but I didn't care. Wooyoung just stared at me wide-eyed. "UGH!" I walked out of the classroom just as the teacher walked in.

LUNCH TIME. WOOYOUNG'S POV. WALKING OUT OF DRAMA CLASS.

"Geez....I think Jieun was really hurt..." I murmured to myself as I was walking down to the cafetoria.

Jieun didn't come back to class for the whole time...I couldn't focus in class because of her!

"Hi, oppa!" Someone perked up. I turned around to see Sulli in pigtails. Ugh, it's her again...

When I thought deeply, it was partly Sulli's fault too that Jieun is mad at me. UGH!

"Sulli, leave me alone and go hang out with Jieun." I said straightforwardly, staring in front of me and not her.

"What?" She seemed confused. "Jieun? I told you not to worry about her! She has Yoona!"

"No! You know what?" I stopped walking and faced her. She stopped walking too. "I don't want to hang out with you if you are gonna be a bad friend to Jieun. And if you don't wanna be friends with her anymore, then tell her and break off the relationship COMPLETELY! Don't just leave her hanging!" I yelled.

Sulli frowned at me. "O-okay, oppa. You don't have to yell at me, it's not a big deal." Sulli walked off, still confused.

I walked into the cafetoria a few seconds later and found Jieun. I quickly walked up to her and hugged her from the back. But she pushed me off.

"What are you doing?!? Do you hug random girls like that regularly?" She glared at me and walked out of the lunch line she was standing in.

"Wait, wait!" I caught up to her. "But you're not random! You're my....my beautiful!"

She groaned. "Stop it! I'm your nothing if I'm not your girlfriend."

Oh....This again....I thought, groaning.

"But Jieun, what am I supposed to do about an arranged marriage?"

"Talk to your mom about it or something, I don't know! Go figure it out yourself!"

"But....but,"

"Stop making excuses! Just leave me alone until you are ready to do something about it." And she ran away.

"Do something about what?" Tiffany creeped behind my back.

"Huh? Nothing!" I fake laughed. "We were just talking about...one of the scenes in the drama class. There's a problem with the scene..." I made an excuse. Oh...this is what Jieun means about me making excuses.

"Oh okay. Where's Sulli? It's strange seeing her suddenly not here." Tiffany looked around. "Oh well! I guess we have all this time for ourselves!" She giggled and linked her arms through mine. "Let's study!"

Ugh............

YOONA'S POV. WITH SIWON. AT SME BUILDING.

"Oppa, why are we here??" I asked, holding hands with my new superhot boyfriend^^

"I have to train." He smiled at me.

"Train? For what?" Then I gasped. "DOn't tell me!!! Are you SME trainee???"

He grinned and nodded.

"That is super duper cool!!! Can you show me around??" I jumped up and down.

My boyfriend is hot, rich, loves me, ANDDD is gonna be famous???? KYAHHH!

"Haha, sure." He chuckled and pulled me up to his vocal training studio.

There, he greeted many people.

"Hey, love~!" Someone suddenly called to Siwon. My blood froze. Her LOVE?!?

"Oh hey!" Siwon, MYYYY boyfriend turned and greet-hugged a girl.

She had long legs, short hair, short-shorts, and a flirty smile. Ohhh, how I hated her already!!!

"'Hey LOVE??" I glared at Siwon. He laughed casually.

"Don't musunderstand. It's just an inside joke." Siwon let go of my hand to highfive-grip her!!!!!!

"Yeah, just an inside joke. Remember, remember??? That day at Hawaii? When we went down to the beach and our trainee friends made you carry me and throw me into the water??? HHAHAHAHA!" She threw her head back and laughed.

"What?" Anger boiled inside me.

"Yeah, HAHAHA, i remember that!" Siwon put his hand on the girl's shoulder.


"Siwon!!! Get your dirty hands off of this !!!" I hit his hand off.

"Woah, calm down! DOn't call her a !" Siwon defended her. "She's my best friend!" The girl smirked at me. "Her name is Sooyoung. Isn't she so sweet?"

"NO, SHE IS NOT SWEET AT ALL!!! And best friend? Yeah right." I walked out on him, as angry as a....as a.......as the ANGRIEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!!!

ON THE OTHER HAND, JIEUN IS MEETING UP WITH SULLI IN THE PARK AFTER SCHOOL.

"Hiiiii, Sulli! I missed you so much!!!!" I ran to Sulli and practically jumped on her.

"Ow, get off me!" Sulli pushed me off, me landing on the ground. But I didn't care if I got hurt!!! I was so happy that Sulli came back!!!

"Sulli, I missed you so much! I'm sorry that I made you leave! I probably was a bad friend to you huh? That's why you wanted to leave?? Well, I'm sorry!!! Please forgive me..." I went on my knees and begged.

Sulli just glared at me and sighed.

SULLI'S POV

Echhh! Just looking at her face made me feel angry. I mean, LOOK AT HER!! She's so ugly and she's always trying to act all nice! She probably melted Wooyoung's heart, acting all pitiful. OMG SHE'S SO ANNOYING!!!

I sighed frustratedly and watched her hatefully.

"Jieun, you can stop acting all nice now. I'm not here to forgive you." I put my hand on my hip and looked somewhere else.

"What?" Jieun sniffed her tears back and stood back up. "I never acted all nice! I just....what?! What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "Jieun, shut up, you're so annoying." I inhaled and shook my head, knowing I had to listen to Wooyoung to earn points with him. "Anyways I'm here to tell you I hate you and I want you out of my life. I hate you cuz you act all nice and sweet to everyone. It's so annoying! And I hate you cuz you're so boring and kiddish and immature."

"What? Why are you acting like this suddenly, Sulli? We've been best friends ever since...forever!!!"

"Nooooo~! YOU were best friends with me. IIII was best friends with NO ONE. It was all one sided, rockhead. How could you not realize that? What do you have in your head?? Cuz obviously, there's no brain." I rolled my eyes again. I was so sick of her!

"W-what? Sulli!" Jieun looked at me with puppy eyes.

I scoffed. "Don't blame me. Wooyoung told me to do this."

I saw a shocked face on her face.

Of course, she must be VERY shocked. I mean her one sided crush told me to break off the relationship completely if I don't wanna be friends with her anymore. But she'll get over it....it's not like Jieun's boyfriend told me to do this. Her crush, the one that already has a girlfriend, did this. So whatEVERRR!