Godmother

†††† Take My Soul ††††

Hey guys! My second chapter! hope you like it! 

I had a science test recently and needed to revise for it so thats why the chapter update was a bit slow but still, hope you enjoyy! :D

 

                                                                                                                                           

Chapter 2   Godmother

 

 

Nobodys POV

 

 

Brrrrrrrrrrriiiinnngg! 

 

“Ugh! What is that? What time is it?” Jamie brushed all her hair that was covering her face and sat up, Jamie then tied her hair up into a messy bun while in bed. She turned her head to her bed side table to see what the time was. Her eyes then widened (0.0) it was as big as owls eyes. It was 7:45 and school started at 9:00 you might think that she had time but she didn’t because she had to take the train into central London to school plus she had to ride her bike to do some enrands every morning for school and then ride down to school (which was very tiring because the school was on a hill!). 

“OH MY GAWD! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!” Jamie screamed and rushed out of bed and into the bathroom which was located in her room. She took a quick shower and then brushed her teeth. Quickly changed in the time of seconds and did her hair without even looking in the mirror. 

“Susan!!! Can you please pack my school bag please I’m running late!” Jamie opened the door and screamed while running down to the kitchen. She saw her oppa sitting on the table eating his breakfast. 

“Whats up?” Hyun-us said as he popped his fork into his mouth. Jamie just made a ‘o’ with her mouth

“You seriously going to ask me that?! Oppa I’m late can’t you see?!” Jamie said frustratingly. Jamie popped a piece of bread into the toaster and pressed it down to toast it. 

“Susan have you packed my bag yet?!” I screamed

“Ah! Jaime! I get your running late but would you please not make me deaf? Oh and...” Hyun-us stated but then began to snigger

“What? Oppa why you laughing whats wrong?” Jamie said curiously. Hyun-su just shook his head and put his hand up slightly.

“OPPAA! Tell me! Whats up? Do I look funny? Ate some laughing bacon have you?” Jamie said getting frustrated.

“Haha, your hair. It looks horrible. Haha imagine you went out looking like this?! Haha!” Hyun-us spoke up still laughing.

“Jamie! I have your bag ready.” Susan came down from the stairs and handed the bag to Jamie, then looked at Hyun-su with confusion.

“Whats wrong with you?” Susan said

“Shah! Just look at Jamies hair!” Hyun-su laughed. Susan looked at Jamie and began to laugh with Hyun-su.

“WHAT?!?! Does it look that bad? Whats wrong with it?” Jamie said annoyed and touched her head.

“Here. Come here Jamie let me fix it up for you.” Susan offered and began to brush Jamies hair. Hyun-su finished his breakfast and placed it in the sink for him to wash later. 

 

POP!

 

“Ah! Whats that? That scared me!” Hyun-su said with his hand on his heart being a little jumpy he is.

“Oh! I almost forgot! Thats my toast. Oppa can you get it for me please.” Jamie asked. Susan was still doing Jamies hair so she couldn’t get her toast her self. Hyun-su being a nice oppa he is, plopped it into his little dongsengs mouth.

“Thanks” Jamie spoke up with the toast in her mouth.

“Ayee, dont speak while your eating!” Hyun-su said and Jamie nodded. Seconds after Susan had finished doing Jamies hair. Susan had French braided Jamies hair and it looked beautiful than ever. 

“Wow! Susan! I love it! Thank you.” Jamie thanked and hugged Susan and her oppa, bid them goodbye and collected her bag then left slamming the door behind her.

“She’s growing so fast. She is becoming a beautiful young lady.” Susan whispered but loud enough that Hyun-su could hear.

“Eh? What about me? Am I not handsome?” Hyun-su spoke up but his response was just a giggle from the old lady. 

 

                                                                        ††††

 

Hyun-su POV 

 

 

Bring bring bring bring.

 

It was two hours since Yi Mi left for school. I am in my study doing some important work, I was really in my writing mood! Why now? I looked up from my documents from my desk. Who is ringing me at this moment eh? I looked around to see where the ringing came from. I picked up the main phone on my desk

 

“Hello?” there was no answer I looked at the line and saw that there was no one on the line, I placed down the phone. The ringing noise kept on ringing, non-stop. urgh it was irritating. I picked up my phone and answered

“Hello?” again there was no answer. I looked around wondering where the ringing noice came from, then suddenly I relised it.

            No.

Not possible. They wouldn’t call now, its too early. Che Yi Mi isn’t even turned 18 yet. There still is another 6 months until she turned 18. I rubbed my temples and then got up. 

 

I walked slowly to my closet, my hands were trembling.

              No.

Its all too soon. I walked in my walk-in closet and went to my suit section and separated the clothes that were hanging on the rails. Once the clothes were out of the way a sliver metal door was now upon me, it had vine and flower patterns around the border of the door, the door looked truly beautiful but I never wanted to see this door. I took off my necklace from the inside of my shirt. On my necklace there we key on it, it was a small silver key with a pattern inprinted on it. Yi Mi’s birth mark. I took the sliver key off from the necklace chain. I slowly placed it through the key hole. I breathed in deeply. 

“Breath.Breath.Breath Hyun-su. Its going to be okay.” I spoke to myself and nodded. I slowly turned the key and twisted the knob. Behind the door was a small room that was made out of metal and had forgein writing all over the walls. It surely wasn’t English or anyother language on earth the beautiful writing just complimented the whole room. And in the middle of the room was a glass cabinet, in the cabinet there layed a red telephone. It was ringing. I breathed once more and walked into the room. With the same key that opened the hidden room I place the key through the key hole on the glass cabinet. The cabinet was now open. My hands were shaking. I slowly reached my hand towards the ringing red phone. I breathed in for the last time.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I spoke

“Yeoboseyo? Hyun-su? Its me your godmother.” My eyes widened. I wasnt shocked at all but my eyes just wanted to widen at this very moment. I knew what was going to happen when this phone rings so why did my eyes widen? I stayed silent.

“Hyun-su. You know what i’m going to say right?” the women on the other line spoke up breaking the silents. I nodded in response but then she couldn’t see it anyway.

“Oh. Neh” and that was all I said. I didn’t want to say a lot to this women. 

“Good. Now go and pack everything up. Make sure to not leave a single thing of yours behind. Nothing. You got that? Oh and the tickets. I have already bought them for you, I will be giving them to you personally. Make sure to be done packing by this afternoon. I will see you soon Hyun-su.” the women spoke with a very stern voice and hung up straight after what she wanted to say. 

                                                                             ††††

 

Nobodys POV

 

On the other line however was a young women holding the same red phone with her long nails that were paintined black with plastic accessories on them with rhinestones. She curved her thin red glossy lips into a little smirk. She put down the red phone back down into the same glass cabinet that Hyun-Su had and locked it up. 

She walked down her wide white corridor, her heels made clicking sounds while she walked which echoed throughout the whole corridor. Her straight long black hair was behind her shoulders as she was walking down. 

“Ms. Kim! Please pack my bag. I have a flight to London this afternoon.” she shouted and walked into her room. She sat down onto her desk and on her desk were the things you would usually find on a womens desk, but the thing she concentrated to find was a picture frame. She then found it behind her stack of note books, she held it up with her hands. And in that frame was a picture of her godchildren: Che Hyun-su and Che Yi Mi. Hyun-us was back hugging his little sister and they were both smiling. A tear drop. Out of a sudden a tear drop fell and landed onto the glass. She was shocked to find that she was tearing up, she wiped her tears and put the picture up to her chest into her embrace.  

                                                     

                                                                              ††††

 

 

Hyun-su POV

 

I locked everything up and went back to my study. I sat down taking everything in.

         No.

Its too soon. But I can’t go against that lady. Jin Ae, Kim Jin Ae, my godmother, she is comming back. It has been years since I have seen her. I want to do something but I cant because it was mum and dads idea from the start, I cant change it. I came back to my senses and began to pack my desk. 

I walked down the staircase trying to find Susan.

“Susan.” I said loud enough for her to hear, where ever she was. 

“Susan!” I shouted, being a little impatience. I turned around and then got a big fright! I almost bumped into Susan.

“Hyun-su dear, you needn’t need to shout. I can hear you fairly well.” Susan said with a calm soft voice. 

“What do you need?”

“Susan can you please call remover men and begin to pack everything in this house. Everything. Dont forget a thing okay?”

“Okay why?” I hesitated not wanting to say it from my own mouth, then I looked at Susan with ‘that’ look and Susan instantly understood.

“Yes, I understand. Dont worry its going to be okay.” Susan said comforting me and patted my arm. 

 

                                                                           ††††

 

Susan and I packed non-stop for hours now, most of the house was done now and all we had left to pack up was my study and Yi Mi’s room plus the living room. I’m going to miss this house. Yi Mi, Susan and I have been living here for roughly about 11 years now. It would be upsetting to leave it. I looked at the clock to see whether it would be good to have a break. It was 3pm already. Wow, time flys. 

“Susan, shall we take a break now?” I said while sealing the cardboard box and Susan just nodded.

“Yes I think thats a great idea! I will boil the kettle. Tea?” Susan suggested. 

“Hm. Yes thank you but a coffee would do.”   I picked up the now sealed box, then suddenly the doorbell rang, oh must be the remover men.

“Susan you can go, I will check who is at the door first.” I put down the box and walked down the staircase. I wrapped my hand around the doorknob and twisted it. The door opened. My eyes widened. (0.0). Already?! I looked to my side to double check the time, it was 3:10pm. I knew who it was the second I opened the door. I could smell her scent. I would never forget that scent...her scent. The women in front of me was wearing yellow heals with black leather trousers, a black fur jacket and sunglasses. I stared at her face, her thin red glossy lips were curved into a little smirk and her long black silky hair just shined through the sunlight. Jin Ae, you look the same apart from how you dress now, I missed you. Why did you have to leave all of a sudden? Now looking at her gave me mixed emotions, I feel upset, I feel angry, I feel happy, I feel like I’m going to cry. But im sure my face doesn’t show any of these emotions.  

“Can I come in?” the women in front of me spoke while taking her sunglasses off. I wanted to speak but I couldn’t, my mouth wouldn’t open so I just nodded and led her inside. 

“Olen-man-iya Hyun-su. Missed your godmother?” she sat down onto the sofa and crossed her legs.

 

                                                                      ††††

 

Jin Ae POV 

 

I stepped out of my black sports car, and looked up to the big house that was in front of me. Oh how I missed this house. It lookes the same. I breathed in and put on my sunglasses. I began to walk. I was finally at the front door. I put my hands into a fist and lightly knocked on the door. I now suddenly became nervous.

“Why am I feeling like this?” I whispered to my self. Then the door opened. I looked up to see my beautiful godson. Wow, he has grown, I wonder how he has been doing? He looked at me with wide eyes, he must be shocked to see me here early.

“Can I come in?” I spoke up first while taking off my sunglasses. I could see that Hyun-su wanted to speak up but he didnt and just nodded and led me inside. 

“Olen-man-iya Hyun-su. Missed your godmother?” I said as I sat down onto the sofa crossed my legs and stared around the house. I could see that most of the rooms where empty and the marks of the paintings that were once there but now came off. 

“Your early Jin Ae.” Hyun-us spoke up. His voice was deep, much more deeper than I last saw him. He has grown. 

 

“Oh yeah, I booked a early flight here. How are you and Yi Mi doing?”  

“Yeah, we are going well thanks. How are you? You look a bit different.”

“Haha. Well I have changed my style. So how has the packing been going? Have you told Yi Mi yet?”

“No, she is at school and will be comming very soon.” I just nodded. Then the doorbell rang. 

“The remover men are here.” Hyun-su simpily said and got up to open the door. 

 

“Good your here now, there are boxes in the rooms downstairs, just load them into your truck and there are also some more upstairs.” Hyun-us spoke very seriously with a blank face.

 

“Jin Ae, lets talk in my study.” he said and led me upstairs to his study. We walked up to his study and Hyun-su offered me a seat in front of his desk but i refused. So i just kept on standing while he sat down on his chair.

 

 

                                                                         ††††

 

Nobodys POV

Hyun su, Jin Ae

“Jin Ae, Why all of a sudden? Its too soon!"

 

"I know its a bit early but your parents told me to do it now." Jin Ae took a deep breath before she continued

 

"There isnt much time left, we need to do all of this soon. as planned."

 

"I dont think Yi Mi is ready just yet. It will be a big shock for her. Its too much for her to take in."

 

There was a pause.

 

"Well we have to follow what was written. We cannot change it."

"How is her Korean? has she been learning?"

 

"Why cant we change it?!"

.....

"Yi Mi's korean... well its so/so, she knows the basics."

 

"well thats okay. she will pick things up on the way."

"How have you and Yi Mi been doing?"

 

Hyun su looked up at the womens face with a disgusted look.

 

"You seriously going to ask that?! Well if you dint leave you would've known and you needn't need to ask me such things! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!?" 

 

Jin Ae kept slient and put her head down in shame.

 

"I can explain! I didnt want to honestly! They called me, they needed me."

 

"What?! What about me and Yi Mi? We needed you!"

.......

"I wont forgive you, you left us in the worst situaition there was at the time!" 

 

Jin Ae rose her face up looking into her godsons eyes, she couldn't believe what she heard. The worst situaition at the time? She left them at the worst situaition at the time?

 

The the door suddenly swang wide open.

"Oppa!" Yi Mi shouted into the room and both people in the room turned their heads and looked at the girl at the door.

 

                                                                         

                                                                          ††††

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                            

 

 

How was it? The women was their godmother! 0.0! 

who is 'they'?? 

Well you will find out soon!

 

no silent readers please! 

comment and subscribe

 

thanks

 

Vivien

ExoticVivien