7 years

Description


First of all, English is not my first language, and i'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this stories. I also sorry if there any coincidence in this story. It's my original stories and also the characters in this stories actually real and they are not delusional. Do leave your comment. I love read your comment and have some fun read my first fanfiction. I' m sorry not giving you any pictures each of the characters here inside this stories because I want the readers to imagine it by yourself.

Thank you. 

 

 

Characters :     Luhan – Haru’s arranged husband, an artist, have his own art gallery

                       Sehun – Haru and Kai’s bestfriend, have a crush on Haru, a jewellery  designer

                        Kai – Haru’s first love, work at art gallery, widower and have 1 child – boy aged 4 yrs old

                        Haru – main character, Luhan’s wife , student

                        Zara – Haru’s bestfriend since they were middle school,

                        Anna – Haru’s bestfriend, have a crush on Sehun , work at one of prestige Malaysia university

                        Fie – Sehun’s fiancé, have a crush on Sehun, a fashion designer

                        Chanyeol – Sehun and Kai’s bestfriend, work as editor and freelancer graphic designer

                        Elly – Chanyeol’s wife, Haru’s bestfriend, housewife

                        Suri – Kai’s deceased wife

Others characters - ongoing

 

Authors POV:

“ Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry”

“ Have you ever needed something so bad You can’t sleep at night”

“ Have you ever tried to find the words but they don’t come out right”

“ Have you ever….have you ever….”

Have you ever by Brandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNb397wS-A  Brandy - Have you ever

 

 

Foreword

 

 

If I were given a chance, I will not let her go, I will tell her how much I love her, I will tell her how much I needed her here in my arms, I will never break her heart, I will never…never do that again…but it’s just too late….everything seem too late to realized it….. I’m sorry….and I love you. Two words that hard to come from my mouth.

Kai

 

Why? Why? …. I sick and tired with your behavior. I do really love you so much but you…. I feel like I’m clap with one hand. I’m sorry, you just a little bit late. You teach me everything about life, love and friendship but why you must leave me?. I may not be the best women or lady in your heart but if I were born again, I want to be your first and last love. Maybe we are not meant to be in this world but thanks for all the memories that you gave to me. Goodbye my lover.

Haru

 

I know I’m not the first and last man that you love. But deep inside my heart, I want to be the last man that you love so much. I try my best to win your heart even though you not love me. I am willing to do anything just to make you happy. I want to be the cure to your breaking heart.  I believe one day, you are mine, forever.

Luhan

Definition of friend, I never know it until I met you. You teach me what’s friend for, you always beside me, giving me hope, and always smile for me even its hurt. In the world, it is true man and women cannot be a friend unless one of you will fall for each other, and that’s me, falling for you. I want to make you mine, I need you, I miss you. But I can’t make you mine, I feel like my world’s end. I love you, love you so much. Goodbye my friend and I will always beside you.

Sehun