My Mille-Feuille For You *One Shot*

My Mille-Feuille For You (One-Shot)

(Listen to Kyuhyun-Listen... to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqa0SifQhxA

OR SNSD-Forever  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rI_d3ZrTY

"Shim Changmin," I called out nervously. He turned around confuse. I began to turn red as his eyes stared down at me. I looked him in the eyes. "S-Shim C-Changmin....I...I..." I tried to finish my sentence, but stopped, cheeks burning.

"You what?" Max asked, wondering what I had to say. " I...I...love you." i finished, quietly. "What? I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" Max tapped his ear. "I love you!" I blurted out, letting my voice echo in the quiet streets of daytime.

He chuckled. "Soomi, You know we've been over this before. Stop jok---" "I'm not joking!" I interrupted. "To prove it to you, here, take this." I gave him a box that has something that will never forget. A memory I will always remember.

"What is it?" Max asked, curiously. Then he opened it, face filled with surprise.

I remembered the day I met him so clearly.

-FlashBack-

"Okay, class! Grab a partner and start cooking! I want you to cook something within 20 minutes. Make it to where is has true meaning yet simple, just to explain itself. Now let's go folks! Time is ticking! Pali!" yelled the instructor.

What? BWOH? Cooking already? It's only the first day of culinary school! Oh yeah, that's right. It's a cooking school for crying out loud! You're expected to use your cooking skills and talents. Great, now where am I going to find a partner?

I looked around, everybody started to grab another person, becoming friends so easily. I was still standing in the middle of the room, feeling sad and becoming lonely, no one bothering to ask me if I had a partner, until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

I was looking at a really cute guy, 5 inches from my face. He had such a childish looking face. I'm amazed, since this guy must be really tall, he was only 2 inches taller than me, and I'm known as a great giant in high school. I'm pretty tall for my age, people say I should be a model, but I wanted to be a chef instead. No one could tell me what to be, unless I had the same thoughts, which I didn't. Proves to you that I could be pretty stubborn sometimes....

"Do you have a partner? I hope you don't, because I can't find anyone else, since you are the only one who hasn't faint when I talk to you," he said, smiling slightly down at me. Wah...he's really cute, he has pretty chocolate eyes. I could melt right now, if I wanted to, but I'll just prove him wrong for now. I shook my head. He smiled some more, "Okay then. Let's go silly, we have like 15 minutes left! C'mon!" He pulled me to an available kitchen area.

We changed into clean cooking garmets and stood there, not knowing what to do. "So...I have no idea what to cook. You have any ideas?" I asked I stared at him curiously, as he was deep in thought. Gwyeotoga! Why does he have to look so cute thinking so hard like that? YAH! Soomi! Snap out of it! Focus on the cooking part of the assignment, not him! I gave myself a mental slap.

"I know! Mille-feuille! It's very simple. Go get the rectangular pie crust! Now! Pali!" he demanded, hurringly, pulling me out of my thoughts about him. I had no time to argue and I ran into the back fridges and found the pie crust he wanted. Then ran back to him, giving it to him. He peeled the parchment paper off, cutting them into fourths, and poked holes in them with a fork. Wow, he looked like a real professional chef. I wonder what he's doing here. Why does my heart skip beats everytime I observe him cook? Then he carefully put the pie crust onto baking sheets and put them in the oven with a 10 minute timer going off.

"Okay, now that's in. Can you go grab me some whip cream, sugar, and some strawberries?" he demanded, now sounding gentle but a little firm. I scurried away, trying not to disappoint him, and came back once again with what he requested. "Okay, now. I need you to add a cup of sugar to the whip cream and stir, until the pie crusts are ready. Araso?" I nodded. I dumped a package of whip cream in a large bowl and slowly added the cup of sugar in the whip cream.

I sometimes glanced over to where the guy was checking on the pie crust, and sometimes I noticed that the guy looked over at me, making me blush. I wonder what is his name. I started to notice that I was staring at him. After noticing how extremely long I was staring at him, he began to walk over to me. He stopped behind me, putting his right hand over my stirring hand and folded the whip cream. I looked up, blushing like mad.

"Silly, that's not how you are supposed to stir. You're supposed to fold it, so the whip cream will still be fluffy." I nodded and allowed him to take control of my hand and do all the work. His hand was so warm and soft. I could be the luckiest girl yet! I feel like melting right now.

There was empty silence between. I don't know about him, but the silence was killing me! So I decided to fill it up with a conversation. "Hey, I never got your name. What's your name?" I asked, poking his cheek with my free hand. "My name is Soomi. Lee Soomi."

He laughed a bit, smiling, "My name is Shim Changmin. But you can call me Max," he answered, smiling, giving my heart a shot of radiance. Then the oven DING! Max immediately let go of my hand and ran to the oven, leaving me wondering why my heart's racing.

He pulled out the pastery and put it in the cooler to make it cool down faster. "Soomi, could you wash me the strawberries for me and cut them into halves?" he asked sweetly, making my heart race even faster. I nodded and ran off to do as he asked.

I washed the strawberries thoroughly, cut them into halves, and brought them to him. He had finished cutting the four pastery pieces into halves, horizantily. Then he applied the whip cream on top of the little pastery squares.

"Here's the strawberries you asked for," I came over, just a little dazzled by his work of patience and talent.

"Thanks," he took the basket of cut strawberries for me and laid 4 strawberry halves on each square. Then stacked the squares on each other, making two layers of pastery, strawberries, and whip cream. The topped off each stack with a spoonful of whip cream, finalizing 4 Mille-Feuille desserts.

Right after he sighed an air of relief, the buzzer rang and everybody stopped what they were doing. I looked around, some snacks looked amazingly delicious and others looked really bad. A group of instructors started to split up and began to look around. An instructor stopped by our kitcken, looking at our creation.

"You two made a Mille-feuille?" asked the instructor. I began to get nervous, hoping the guy liked what Max made. Max nodded, smiling widely. "Interesting. It's very...Simple," then he took a bite and nodded, satified with the dessert. "And has a lot of both flavor and meaning to it,too. Very good you two. Great job. I'm looking forward to seeing you both cook together again, soon. You two may leave now," The instructor dismissed. We thanked him properly and cleaned up the kitchen, then walked out of the school.

"Hey, mind if I walk with you?" Max ran up behind me. I shook my head.

We walked the streets in silence, I hate walking in deep awkwardness. "Hey Max," I looked over to him. He looked over, wondering what I have to ask him. "What does Mille-Feuille mean? It doesn't sound Italian," I asked curiously. I know I'm supposed to know a lot of words, but Mille-feuille just sounded like plain French, and I specialize in Italian.

"'Mille' means 'a thousand' and 'feuille' means 'leaves', both in French," he simply answered, I nodded. Waiting for him to say more, but found it ended already. "You know, the instructor is looking forward to seeing us cook together, you know that right?" I nodded, not sure what he's trying to say.

He chuckled, "Well, let's cook together for now on, cooking together side by side, helping each other out. And maybe we could learn something from each other, once in a while. What do you say?" Max asked me, stopping. I turned around, smiling widely, "I would definitely love that. For now on, we are... are you also going to be a pastery chef too?" I asked, confused a bit. He nodded his head happily, I smiled again. "For now on, we are going to finish culinary school to be pastery chefs together and forever on!" I completed, happily, smiling like crazy.

We both cheered and held each other's arm, walking over to the nearest ramen noodle stand. I found a new best friend. But after promising each other to be by each others' side, who ever knew when I began to start having my feelings for him. But when I realized my feelings for him, I tried to tell him, using my Italian words in pastery dishes, like Baci (kisses) or Cinnamon (love) Rolls. But he wouldn't listen, and we would still cook together, as if nothing happened between us.

-End Of FlashBack-

-Max's POV-

I opened the box she gave me. I was shocked to see a heart shaped Mille-feuille. I looked back at her.

"You made me a Mille-feuille?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

She nodded. "You remembered when you told me what it means right? Well I never forgot how to make it, even if you only showed me once. Even though it's French, this is probably the only pastery that gives me strengh and calmness. I feel at ease when I remember this simple dessert. So simple, yet has so much meaning to it," she said, closing her eyes, recalling the memories she treasured. I continued to stare at her, hoping she'll tell me what I have longed to hear. She opened her eyes again, "Well, I put my 'thousand' feelings into this pastery. Hoping, when you take a bite, you have a taste of what I have been feeling for you all this time. Shim Changmin, I love you."

The cherry blossoms were falling, so beautifully. They're falling on top of our heads, like fallen leaves. I can't believe she has been having the same feelings that I have had for her. I've been treating her feelings as if they were just simple jokes. I can't believe I kept pushing her away, every time she confessed to me. You were never playing around, messing with my feelings, right? I have also loved you, Lee Soomi. This entire time and it'll continue to the end of time.

I took a bit of the wonderful dessert she made me. Absorbing the sweetness, tasting every part of the dessert, I truly remember when I had cooked this with her. I taste the wonderful memories, her sweet smile and confused face expressions. I can truly taste her love for me is still here. I swallowed it, tasting a bit of bitterness, her sadness when I rejected her feelings. Tears formed in my eyes.

I looked up seeing the falling cherry blossoms and caught one. I walked over to her and looked her, deep in the eyes. "Lee Soomi, thank you for this wonderful pastery dish." I put the cherry blossom flower in her hair. I took another bite of this wonderful Mille-feuille.

"I can't believe you still love me, even though I pushed you away," a tear dropped. I couldn't contain my love for her anymore. I captured her delicate lips, tears streaming down my cheeks.

-Soomi's POV-

I was shocked with the sudden action, but ended up kissing him back. I've been waiting for this for a really long time. A tear dropped. "I've been waiting for your true feelings. I've always loved you, Lee Soomi. Always. Whenever you confessed to me, I just thought you were messing around, playing with my feelings, and I was afraid to tell you because you could just simply reject me. I hope you accept my feelings for you," he looked down in shame. I began to cry out tears of joy. I shook my head.

"Pabo! Why wouldn't I accept your feelings? I love you Shim Changmin. And it only matters if you love me back. Araso?" I lifted his head up, he nodded happily, tears streaming down his lovely cheeks. I wiped them away, trembling a bit. He stopped his tears and wiped mine off my face.

"Since we both love each other, is it too soon to ask you to marry me?" Max asked me, being a little cautious. I looked at him shocked, but shook my head. He chuckled. "Lee Soomi, would you marry me?" he asked me getting down on his left knee. He continued, "And have our own pastery shop together?" I smiled brightly and tears began to slither down my cheeks, again. "Yes, Shim Changmin. Yes I would marry you. I love you too," I whispered in his ears, unable to speak normally. Then we captured each other's lips once again, allowing the falling cherry blossoms to fall on us.

---------------------

rukia1335 here! i hope you guys liked this Max Changmin one shot!

sorry what took me so long, I've been busy with school and it's kicking my right now!

But anyways, back to the topic...

i've always wanted to write a max changmin one shot!!! and my dream came true!!

i really liked this one shot a lot, since it is THE Max Changmin!

Make sure to comment and tell me if you like it or not!

And if you guys like this one shot, check out my other one shots:

You Promised Me -One Shot- (DooJoon and Fictional)

It's Me or the Chicken (One Shot) (Onew and Fictional)

I Realize My Life Would Without You (One-Shot) (Taemin and Fictional)

And if you guys can, read my on-going story:

Teukie Umma Told Me TO!

Make sure to READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!!!

Anneyeong! Komsamida!!!

Rukia1335 is out!