CH.2 KISS KISS!

Yoona's feelings~

"Unni!! Did you see the interview?" Yoona asked to her ice princess unni. "As long you don't expose me and Yuri it's all good!" She said with smile as she prepares breakfast for her lover. 

"Taeyeon I already told you is a friend from America!" Tiffany says as she walks behind Taeyon who's totally ignoring her and opens the fridge. 

Yoona and Jessica looked at the two for a moment then Jessica got back to what she was doing "I think seobang will love this!" She says adding a cute small flower. 

"Tiffany stop following me, It's all good.. You should go out with him!" Taeyeon said carrying many things and closing the fridge with her leg. 

"ughh.. that's bad!" Jessica whispered carrying the breakfast for Yuri and trying to dissapeared soon as possible while Yoona stares at then with open kinda laughing and shocked.

Tiffany took a deep breath "Fine Kim Taeyeon!" She said serious before walking away.Taeyeon stood there not so happy. 

"Unni are you sure you guys are not more than friends?" Yoona asked to Taeyeon who just sighed "Of course!" She said leaving fast and forgetting to prepare her breakfast. 

Yoona laughed but then notice she was alone in the kitchen "I should better go to Seohyun room, I'm bore!" She said after checking her phone and notice no new messages from her boyfriend. 

 Seohyun was reading a book calmly on her bed till certain girl disturbed her peace and throwed herself on her bed.

"Unnie.." The maknae let out not so happy seeing her unni getting under her blanket. She sighed "What you always do that to me?" She whispered.

Yoona removed the blanket from her face "What do I do to you?" She asked innocently. Seohyun got surprised that she heard her so improvised.

"When..whenever is about boys.. You scare them away!" She said looking at her book trying not feel embarrased.

Yoona Sat on the bed and looked at the maknae she knew it was serious because usually Seohyun it's bright and now she seems off.

"Look I will always feel bad that I wasn't a good unnie to you at least I can help you to find a good man not just a pretty face, I would never forgive myself If I see you suffer for someone!" Yoona said then looked down to the pillow on her legs.

"Unnie.." Seohyun said shocked then sighed "I guess it's good that way." She whispered "I don't remeber you being a bad unnie why you say that?" She asked confused.

Yoona phone started to ring, she checked the screen and was not other than her boyfriend "I gotta take this Seohyun!" She said before getting up from bed and leaving the room.

Seohyun bit her lower lip showing her discontent finally she was having quality time with Yoona and it was easily stolen by him. 

​ As Yoona talks in the living room, she heard the doorbell "Wait I have to open the door!" She said looking at the screen "What is he doing here?" She asked not believing but still opened the door.

"Yoona is Seohyun home?" Yongwa asked with a smile.

Yoona pouted a little to make it so obvious "I'll call you later" she said not hesitating and saving her phone on her pocket. "Oppa what are you doing here?" She asked still not inviting him in. 

"I was around and wanted to visit Seohyun!" He replied waiting for Yoona to invite him in. 

"Oppa!" Seohyun said shocked and invited him In. Yoona bit her lower lip and closed the door to follow the two to the living room. 

Yongwa wasn't feeling comfortable with Yoona being there pretending to watch tv but still he endured well. 

Whenever Yongwa speaks she would turn the volume up and it went like that for half and hour. 

"It was nice seeing you Seohyun"  before getting up, Seohyun guided him to the door "Thanks for visiting me!" She said with a smile before closing the door.

​ Once she saw her unnie her smiled faded "What was that?" She asked as she gets closer to Yoona who pretended to be totally focused on tv. 

"Yoona unnie!" Seohyun said serious and rising her tone of voice to be heard. Yoona looked at her "What? I'm watching tv!" She said then returned to look at the tv. 

"Fine!" The maknae let out before going to her room fast. "What's wrong with her?" Yoo na wondered trying to look where she was going. 

​ After a few minutes Seohyun was putting her sneakers on. "Where are you going?" Yoona asked looking  her now fixing her hair. 

"Out to Yongwa' s place to have a nice talk without you and your tv!" She replied before going out slamming the door. 

"What? NO!" Yoona replied and fast got up following the younger one forgetting her shoes. 

Yoona catched the same elevator "No you go back with me to dorm!" She said pulling her arm, there was only the two of them on the elevator which wasn't moving still. 

"No!" Seohyun replied mad at her unnie, Now the two were forcing each other as the elevator goes up and down but neighbours don't get in. 

"You're going to make an scandal!" Yoona said still forcing the younger one. "You already did!" She replied. 

Yoona was taking aback for her answer. "Why you can date and I can't? Why? Why?" She asked mad shouting nonstoping and forcing with her unnie

Yoona couldn't resist it anymore, she looked at her for second before pulling the Maknae hard to her arms and kiss her to shut her up.

Seohyun was confused but kissed her back, Yoona opened her eyes and realized what she was doing and tried to back out but Seohyun was still kissing her. 

Yoona replied the kiss for a few seconds then stopped She looked at Seohyun who was catching her breath. The elevator doors opened Yoona was shock and got out. 

Seohyun looked at her back before the door closes "She kissed me.." she whispered touching her lips th her fingers not believing as the elevator goes up. 

Yoona use the stairs as she thinks about what happened a few minutes ago "Why did I kissed her?" She asked to herlself  confused.