Enough Is Enough

분실하자 Let’s Get Lost

 

Written By: xlr8_luvs_kyanite
Co-written by Stephaniee_Kennel

Music By~~
Lee Byung Woo~~
Christopher Young~~~
Michael Giaccino~~~
Tyler Bates~~~

BTW italics is  Dongho and Cheonsa(me) speaking in korean)

Never in my life had I expected something like this to happen to me. Such Tragedy, and nothing could be done about it.

Dongho-ah~” I heard a voice call. I rolled over opening my eyes to the bright sunlight... and Katy.
 “Cheonsa-ah...” I trailed. I sat up in my bed as she stood from hers and plopped onto mine. “Another day. Yippee.” I said blandly. We didn’t like it here at all, everyone was so cruel…so…hateful…. it seemed as if Katy and I we’re the only “oppa…no one’s at the lake…” I heard Katy say. “Bwho!?” I asked in disbelief. I ran too the window with her by my side. We exchanged glances, smiling like children. “ Come on!” I laughed. I grabbed her by the hand as we ran down the steps, I still in a wife beater and shorts and she still in her nightdress. She was a bit behind me so I took her hand again and pulled her along. We ran until we reached the dock, I clung my arms around her shoulder as I jumped in pulling her with me.  “Oppa!” she shouted splashing me. I raised my eyebrows “yah!” I shouted splashing back. For about five minutes we continued in splashing and swimming around, we then got out and laid in the sun to warm up and dry off. “Oppa…its such a beautiful day…” she murmured. Squinting, I looked over at her. “Yah! You sound like you’re in a fairy tail” I laughed. I felt her lightly smack my arm. “Dongho-ah~ you’re such a pabo~” she trailed, puffing her cheeks. Among being the only two Koreans at this orphanage, we used our ability of the Korean langue to our advantage.“Sohn Cheon Sa…do you remember…when both our Umma and appa died…remember they told us…one day something great will draw you out to find it…just wait for that day? I feel…as if something better is going to happen” I said in Korean, I did that because I sense more kids coming out…I didn’t like eavesdroppers. “Shin Dongho-ah…you still remember that?”She asked. I nodded. “Yeobo…come with me…” I said. I drug her along with me back into the orphanage into our room. I opened my closet…and clenched my fist. She rearranged my belongings…again.“ I’ll be back.” I seethed. “Oppa!” she called after me. I knew she’d be following me, but I did not care. I went down into the dining area and sae Clarice sipping tea like the snob she was. I slammed my fist on the table. “Yah! Don’t touch my Umma’s box! Don’t touch my stuff!” I yelled. She stood up and came over to me. “Who do you think you are?” she asked. I gritted my teeth. “You…you will never replace my Umma…or my Appa, Hyungs or Nuna! So stop trying…Araseo!?”  I seethed angrily in Korean. She looked at me knowing I must have said something defensive to my rights, so…

 

 

~Smack! ~  I could not believe what just happened. Clarice just slapped me. I raised a hand to my face. I winced at the stinging sensation that took place. “Cheonsa-ah… let’s go back to sleep….” I mumbled. She followed me up to my room and we laid down in my bed…soon drifting off to sleep.

After a few more hours off sleep, I woke up to the younger kids yelling and running around. I opened my eyes and saw I had my arms wrapped around Cheonsa’s tiny frame. I felt a slight heated blush rise to my cheeks. “Yah…Cheonsa-ah wakey-wakey dongsaeng!”I murmured. “No! I don’t want to!” she whined. I sighed.“Alright…I guess I have to do…the procedure.”I said. I got up at the end of my bed and tickled her feet. “SHIN DONGHO!” she yelped she began squirming around. I jumped up onto her as I began to tickle her belly. “Oppa! Stop…please!!” she laughed. She started to try tickling me back. Our room was filled with our ragged breaths between laughter as we fell right of my bed onto the floor. “Owww! Oppa you’re heavy get off!” she whined laughing. “Are you calling me fat?” I asked. “Maybe.” She said sticking her tongue out at me. “Well then.” I pouted. Our laughter was cut short. “Hey. Mr. Fleming want to see you in the main room.” One of the older orphans said. She stepped back as if disgusted by the two Koreans. “You should apologize to Clarice.” Mr. Fleming stated. “What? Why? I told her not to touch anything in our room. But she has!” I said angrily. “It’s an orphanage, get used to it.” Fleming shot back. “Oh, I get it! It’s not okay when someone else’s belongings are stolen or rearranged, but no one should care about Dongho and I? Am I right? Tell me.” Cheonsa asked bitterly. Fleming raised his hand and back handed her with such force, she stumbled aside a little. “Don’t touch her!” I yelled. I took Cheonsa protectively in my arms. “Get out of my sight.” Fleming seethed.
”My damn pleasure.” I said angrily. Cheonsa and walked up stairs to ready ourselves for the day. “You know I really hate this place.”Cheonsa said angrily. “I know…”I trailed. I opened my bottom drawer and took out a box, I opened it and counted how much money I had. Omo, saving up really adds a lot. $840
that was all just mymoney.

 

 

 “Cheonsa-ah, how much money do you have? I asked. She went for her box. “$546 in this box.” She reached for her purse “$35 in my purse.” She said. “Follow.” I said. “Yah! We’re going out!” I called. Not like anyone cared. We walked out of the orphanage. “Oppa! Where are we going?” Cheonsa asked me. “Finding our way out of hell that’s where!” I said confidently. I went to a near by Anderson Charter Bus Station. “Excuse me sir, where’s your next bus going?” I asked. The lady looked at me hearing my Korean accent and politely explained. “I’m sorry young man, there are no buses leaving today, tomorrow though we have a bus going out to Boston.” The woman said. “How much is ticket for two?” I asked. “30$” she replied. I bit my lip. “Should we go?”I asked. She nodded quickly. “Two tickets for Boston please.” I said. She nodded and I handed her the money. I hid the tickets in the waistband of my boxers…. to keep them from being seen or taken. We walked slowly back home. “Dongho-ah, do you think we’ll actually be able to pull it off?” Cheonsa asked me. I nodded. “Don’t worry…we will.” I said determinedly.

Later at dinner things were silent. “So, where were you guys all day?” Clarice asked nosily. I saw Cheonsa shoot a death glare before speaking;

“Mianhae, but it’s none of your business where we went. You are not out advisor, so I’d suggest you leave Dongho and I be, arraso?” Cheonsa said coldly.

“Cheonsa, I don’t know what I did for you two to hate me! It’s not my fault no one like weird people like you.” Clarice said. it was evidently clear that she meant to offend. And she did. “Yah…” I started as I stood up. “Don’t you ever talk to her like that again, from what I know you were here since you were a baby…at least we know what its like to watch your parents die right in front of you. You have no idea what burden we carry. You don’t know how scarred we are, so don’t call us weird. Crazy .” I said angrily. “Dongho that’s enough from your mouth. You and Cheonsa, upstairs now! I’ll be up there shortly!” Mr. Fleming shouted. I gritted my teeth and took Cheon Sa by the hand. “Come on Yeobo…let’s go wait for our pain.”I mumbled in Korean. “Oppa!” she said surprised. “You don’t know what Seongsaengnim will do, he did slap you after all.”I reminded her as I lead her up the stairs. We waited in Fleming’s office and he stormed in. “who the hell do you think you are talking to my daughter like that?” he asked us. “She has no right to say what she did. Wake up call Thomas, but you and her are racist!” I yelled back.
”both of you have no right to raise your voice with my daughter.” Fleming shouted louder. “Now go apologize to her.” Fleming said sternly. We said nothing as we walked down the stairs. “Clarice…I’m sorry I had raised my voice with you…” Cheonsa said weakly. “As am i…I had no right to do so.” I reluctantly said. “Oh you’ll be sorry alright!” Clarice yelled. She shoved Cheonsa aside before walking off. We changed into our night cloths and readied ourselves for bed. She looked in the mirror, with tears in her eyes. “Yah…Cheonsa-ah~ what’s wrong…please don’t cry….” I soothed softly. “Oppa...Umma…Appa…I want them back! Oppa I miss them so much…I hate it here dongho…I hate it so much…” She sobbed. I couldn’t help it. I was right with her. I hated this hell too. “I-I know…” I choked out.
I wrapped my arms around her hugging her as we both cried. “We’ll be alright…I promise you…we’ll catch that bus to Boston…and just forget this orphanage ever existed. Okay?”I soothed. I kissed her forehead as I carried her to our pushed-together-beds. “Goodnight Cheonsa.” I murmured. “Goodnight Dongho-oppa.” She murmured back, her voice cracking slightly from the crying she has been doing. Things we’re going well through the night until I heard Cheonsa cry out as if she’d been kicked. I sat up noticing Cheonsa was not in her spot.

 

 

 

 

I quickly ran out of the room, tears welling in my eyes at why she could possibly be screaming. I went into the schoolroom and sae Clarice’s friends gathered around Cheonsa. “what do you think you’re doing don’t you touch her!” I screamed. I tried pulling them off only to receive a beating of my own. I couldn’t do anything accept for yell, cry, scream and whimper…even beg for them to stop. But all I could do was take the pain myself. Soon my body felt numb…my vision foggy and my breathing uneven. I felt as if I’d crossed hairs with a drunk and angry MMA fighter. “Cheonsa…” I managed to groan out. I felt a huge jolt of pain rack my body as I got myself up off the floor. Limping over to Cheonsa, I scooped her up in my arms and took her back to our room locking our door.I laid her down in bed and crawled in next to her. “Jagiya…I’m so sorry…I shouldn’t have left the door unlocked. I should have been able to save you…god, I love you. Please don’t die…”I whimpered. Before I knew it I had most likely cried myself to sleep. Waking up to my phone vibrating in my sweat pant’s pockets. I sat up and looked over to the dresser. She was awake, packing our belongings. “Good morning oppa.” She said plainly. No expression in her voice at all. Her face was emotionless, probably physically and emotionally scarred from last night. “Are you ready? We only have three hours to get out of here before everyone wakes up.”She whispered. “Mwoya? What time is it?”I asked. “3:30 am.”She replied softly. I nodded as I got up. I silently opened out window. “Hand me our bags.”I instructed. She did as told and handed me our bags until all of them were at the bottom of the firescape.  "Hurry" I said. I held out my arms to catch her as she jumped from the last strung of the firescape ladder.  We picked up our bags and began walking away from what would soon be a mere memory. And not a good one. We made it to the bus station. Cheonsa headed off to the restroom as I handed in our baggage to be checked. I got on the bust waiting. I saw the doors of the bus close and my eyes widened.  “No! Wait!” I shouted. “Young man what is your malfunction?” the driver asked me. “M-my girlfriend…she’s still in the restroom please wait!” I begged. “is that her?” he asked, pointing to the familiar petite frame that was Cheonsa. “Yeobo! Hurry!”  I shouted. “Dongho! They’re here Clarice and her friends are here!” Cheonsa cried, out of breath. My eyes widened in disbelief. I looked out my window and I saw them looking for us. “GO NOW!” I yelled, all the panic in the back of my mind reaching tenfold.
The bus driver quickly closed the doors and began driving off. Cheonsa collapsed sobbing in my arms. “It’s alright now…we’re fine…we escaped.”I soothed. Then it hit us.  We escaped. We’re gone! On our way to Boston, then Seoul…they’ll think we’re dead and that’s how it should be. Since they treated us like they wanted us gone, they get their wish. We looked out the window at the lights of New York City…and not long before we fell back asleep…waiting our arrival in Boston.
_____________________END OF CHAPTER ONE___________________________________________________________________________
Please PLEASE comment~ I worked soo hard on this!!