Just A Feeling

Just A Feeling

Sungjong stood in the back of the dance studio, his body leaning against the wall with arms and legs crossed. The dark expression on his face made him unapproachable, at least that's Howon thought.

 

This wasn't good Howon thought. His maknae's eyes narrowed. Nope not good. Where was Sunggyu and Dongwoo hyung? He needed his help. Howon looked around, then he spotted Sunggyu and Dongwoo and walked over to him.

 

"Hyung." He whispered. "What do we do about that?" He pointed to Sungjong and then to what Sungjong was glaring at.

 

Sunggyu looked perplexed . "We will just watch.... for now. He won't do anything." At least that's what Sunggyu hoped.

 

Sungjong's eyes narrowed even more as he watched Myungsoo put his arm around Sungyeol for the millionth time that day. His fist clenched as Sungyeol put his arm around Myungsoo's waist. He wanted to yell at them to knock off!

 

It was his arm that should be around Myungsoo's waist. It was his ear that Myungsoo should be whispering into, not Sungyeol!

 

This was all Woohyun's fault. Asking Myungsoo to take care of Sungyeol since he is Sungyeol's best friend while he was off on his own schedule.

 

Sungyeol laughed at something Myungsoo said, causing Sungjong to bite his lip to keep his mouth shut. Jealousy took over him.

 

He had promised Woohyun that he would be okay with this. Everyone knew that Sungyeol needed extra attention while Woohyun was gone. Woohyun was Sungyeol's heart and when he was gone Sungyeol would become quiet, depressed, an empty shell. So Myungsoo made the promise to Woohyun to make sure that didn't happen.

 

But Sungjong was pretty sure that Myungsoo was being way over attentive. There was no need for all the touching. Too much touching. Sungjong's clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

 

"Myungie-ah, you want some?" Sungyeol held out a bottle of water to Myungsoo

 

Sungjong's mouth dropped. Myungie-ah?! Myungie-ah his ! That was his name for Myungsoo!

 

That was it! No more!

 

Sungjong pushed himself away from the wall with a smoothness he was surprised he possessed at the moment. He was pissed.

 

He had only taken a few steps when someone shouted.

 

"Sungjong-ah!" It was Dongwoo

 

Sungjong stopped. The shout had garnered the interest of the two people he was headed to confront.

 

Sungyeol looked mildly entertained as to why Dongwoo was yelling at the maknae. Myungsoo caught Sungjong's eyes and gave him a y lopsided grin.

 

Sungjong fixated on Myungsoo's lips, his mind racing with ideas as to what he would like those lips to be doing. His fixatation was short lived however. Dongwoo's face appeared in his line of vision.

 

"Sungjong-ah, can you show me that move again?" Hoya's voice had a bit of despiration to it. Did he know what Sungjong was thinking?

 

Dongwoo's arm appeared on Sungjong's shoulder. "Yeah, Sungjong-ah, show us that girl group dance again, Sunggyu hyung want to repeat it too." His hand gripped Sungjong's shoulder and began to turning him around. Then, he saw Sunggyu was glaring at Dongwoo  with dissatisfaction.

 

Sungjong knew that Dongwoo and Hoya didn't need to see the move again, except for Sunggyu maybe. The three of them knew. He let the hyungs lead him the way, but not before he took a look at the other two first.

 

Sungyeol looked a little confused while Myungsoo, grinning and winked at Sungjong.

 

Sungjong gritted his teeth and turned around. " Stupid y grins. Stupid y winks. Stupid Myungsoo."

 

Sungjong was about to say something when Sungyeol's laugh interupted his train of thought. He clenched his mouth, the muscles in his jaw twitching.

 

"Patience Sungjong-ah." Sunggyu said, stretching his arm above his head. "Patience." Sunggyu smiled at him. Sungjong sighed.

 

Sunggyu, arms still in the air, mouth semi pouted, pointed to Dongwoo and Howon.

 

"I needs to see that move again." Dongwoo clasped his hand behind his back and grinned.

 

Sungjong rolled his eyes and looked over the hyungs. Dongwoo cleared his throat and gave a small uncomfortable laugh.

 

Sungjong clenched his jaw again. He was not happy.

 

"Myungie-ah!"

Not happy at all.

 

Everyone been gathering their things and getting ready to leave. Sungjong had spent a good hour being occupied by Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Howon and another couple of hours of dance practice.

 

Not that he was really occupied by dancing because all he could focus on was Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and all the skinships. He looked over at them. They were all smiles. All touching.

 

Sungjong could feel his irritation boiling over. He was at the breaking point. He had to do something before he exploded at the wrong people.

 

They were almost reached to the door when Sungjong stopped. He turned around, walked past the other, and dropped his bag on the floor. It was quiet for a minute before Myungsoo spoke.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Sungjong looked at him with a blank expression, though his indides were screaming.

 

"I'm going to stay for a while longer."

 

The others nodded their heads in understanding. This was typical for Sungjong. Whenever things were stressful, he would stay behind, dance longer or he just sit on the floor and staring into spaces. Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Howon thought this was an especially good idea today. Especially after all of the glares and snapping they received earlier.

 

"Okay Sungjongie. Be careful coming home!" Sungyeol smiled at him

 

Sungjong's insides cringed at Sungyeol's sincerity. Sungjong felt guilty.

 

Myungsoo walked up to Sungjong and whispered something into his ear.

 

"Don't stay too long." He gaves Sungjong a quick kiss beneath his ear and a small slap on the .

 

Sungjong began to feel guiltier. He watched as Myungsoo walked back over to Sungyeol and put his arm around his shoulder. Maybe not so guilty. As the others walked out the door, Myungsoo looked over his shoulder and gave Sungjong another grin. Yes guilty.

 

As soon as the studio door closed, Sungjong let out a frustrated yell.

 

What was wrong with him? He shouldn't be upset. He shouldn't be jealous. There was nothing going on between Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Sungyeol had Woohyun, loved Woohyun and Myungsoo had him..... right?

 

Sungjong ran his hand through his hair. He loved Myungsoo, he knew that. But did Myungsoo love him? They had never said words about feelings, just actions.

 

Sungjong started getting frustrated all over again. He opened the blinds to the only window in the studio and turned off the lights, letting the ight form the night sky spill into the studio. He put his headphones on, set the songs to some emotional songs, and lie down on the dancing floor looking on the night sky.

 

He began to immersed into the songs.

 

He was confused on what to do, but not what he felt. He loved Myungsoo.

 

He wanted Myungsoo and only him. He wanted Myungsoo to love him and want only him.

 

He wanted Myungsoo's hands on him and he wanted his hands on Myungsoo's. He wanted their lips on and all over each other. He wanted to make love to the person he loved.

 

Soon the songs came to an end and Sungjong felt tears on his cheeks. 

 

He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this feelings in check.

 

Sungjong got home a lot later than planned. The other members, except Woohyun, were in the living room, talking with each other. Sungyeol's head was resting on Myungsoo's lap.

 

Sungjong's jealousy came back with a vengeance.

 

"Ya, Sungjong-ah! I said don't be too long. It's been hours!"

 

Sungjong ignored Myungsoo and headed straight for the shower.

 

He stripped off his sweat stained clothes, turned the water to the hottest he could stand it, and got in.

 

He scrubbed long and hard, trying to wash away his frustration, but when he got out of the shower, he was pretty sure it hadn't worked.

 

Just as he was finishing wrapping a towel around his waist, the bathroom door opened and Myungsoo walked in. He closed the door behind him and then blocked it.

 

"What?" That was all Sungjong could manage to get out. Myungsoo was in jeans and a black wife beater, Sungjong's favorite look.

 

Myungsoo shrugged, crossed his arms and leaned against the sink. "Nothing."

 

Sungjong was getting frustrated, physically more than anything and was sure he needed to leave before it started to show. He made a way to the door but before his hand could reach the door knob, Myungsoo had grabbed his hand and his other hand and had him up against the wall.

 

Sungjong's breathing became heavy. Myungsoo's body was very close to his, his arms on either side of his shoulders, his head inches from Sungjong's.

 

Myungsoo smiled.

 

"Why are you jealous of Sungyeol?"

 

Sungjong closed his eyes. "No, I'm not."

 

"Liar." Myungsoo's mouth was right by Sungjong's ear. "Just tell me why." He kissed his ear. His neck.

 

"Because..." Sungjong's voice was breathy and Myungsoo smiled against his neck.

 

"Because why?" It was said against Sungjong's shoulder.

 

*Just say it Sungjong*

 

Myungsooo nipped Sungjong's shoulder. "Because why?"

 

"Because..." Sungjong closed his eyes and took as best a breath as he could. "Because I love you Myungie-ah and I don't want you being that way with anyone but me." There, it was out.

 

Sungjong opened his eyes. Myungsoo was looking at him, grinning. Sungjong grinned back.

 

Myungsoo brought his lips to Sungjong's. "I love you too Jongie-ah."

 

Their lips met in their most passionate kiss yet.

 

There was a knock at the door followed by Sunggyu's voice.

 

"Ya! I have to go to the bathroom."

 

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "You're going to wait then." Myungsoo said and smiled. Then their lips met again.

 

Sunggyu knocked again. "Ya! No way! Everytime you fought and make-up none of us can use the bathroom for hours!"

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong smiled into their kiss. That may be true, but this was no ordinary make-up.

 

Sunggyu banged. "Ya! Maknaes! Ppalli! Ya!"

 

The rest of his protests were drowned out by the sound of the shower running.

 


Sorry, this is my first time. I hope you enjoy reading this. Bye >.<