Final

feel so bad

sorry for making u all wait.here's the chp.......i hope you'll enjoy it :)

______________________________________________________________________

"isn't that enough for today,hyunnie?"sunggyu asked as he put the book in his hands aside,turning to face the younger again,"i guess we have to go to sleep now".
"but i don't want to sleep yet",woohyun groaneed with a pout.sunggyu sled down further under the sheets,glancing at the watch on the wall before turning again to woohyun."it's already 12,woohyun.i'm really tired".sunggyu wasn't lying about that.he was really exhausted.being a leader wasn't anything but painfully tiring,and today was their only chance to rest and sleep before tomorrow that will be full of interviews,recording and practice.and woohyun wasn't helping at all.

being his best friend,sunggyu couldn't say no.he never had the guts to refuse anything woohyun asks for,especially after he moved to the upper floor with hoya and dongwoo.sunggyu really appreciated the chance that allowed him to have some peace of mind.the yadong couple won't ever bother him as much as the other kids do and in a time like that,when they all were working their asses between practicing for their new comeback and for their world tour return concert,sunggyu really enjoyed staying alone in his new room,reading a little before he drifts to sleep in his now fully sized bed.he loved that bed so much,and more than this,he loved the precious calmness.now,after having his own room,he feels like he's really a leader.and that thought made him really happy.
but he didn't have the time to enjoy that fully until now,because,there's woohyun.and the younger will always refuse to sleep before sunggyu literally puts him to sleep,like a little kid waiting for his mommy to read a story for him and stay with him until he falls asleep
woohyun really likes to sleep next to gyu.and the older didn't hate that at all.they used to share the same room for more than three years and they became so comfortable around each other.but lately,this comfort was turning smaller and tinier.and sunggyu didn't like that a bit.he tried to be normal when woohyun is around,but his attempts were all to fail whenever they were alone togother.the air becomes a little thin,and any movement would be uncomfortable.and sleeping beside the younger almost every night was making things even harder for the older.
"will you sleep with me?"woohyun asked almost innocently,blinking his eyes,waiting for the older's responde with a worried expression."i know i'm too much lately,but i reall miss you being near me,hyung"woohyun said calmely,his expression turning to a sad one."just tonight,ok?"and the tune of hope in his voice forced sunggyu to stay,again.
"ok,just tonight.but tomorrow you're gonna sleep alone.did you hear me,u little kid?"sunggyu couldn't help but to playfully elbow woohyun a little before turning his body so that he was back-facing the younger.woohyun faked a pained noise and sunggyu giggled.he's really bad at acting.
there was a silent moment before sunggyu felt woohyun's arm wraps around his waist.he could feel his warm breathe so close to his ear.
"you know that i love you so much,right?"woohyun asked out of nowhere,but sunggyu didn't seem to be surprised at all."y-yeah.......i love u too,woohyun".sunggyu faked a trembling smile,even though he knew woohyun won't see it in the darkness of the room.it was more like a smile to himself,fooling his own thoughts of what the sentence might be meaning.he felt the arm around his waist disappear,only to be put on his own arm instead.woohyun took sunggyu's hand into his,squeezing it a little before speaking again,"thank you so much,gyu"woohyun whispered calmly before nuzzling his face in the crook of sunggyu's neck,brushing his lips slightly on the pale skin in a manner of something close to kissing.sunggyu shievered a little and squeezed his eyes tightly,the situation was getting out of his hands again."good night,woohyun"he said,coldness and firmness were evidence in his voice and woohyun didn't comment on it.he let it go,just like everytime he tries to get close to sunggyu like that.it was getting tiring and frustrating by the time passing,and he lift his arm that was wrapping sunggyu's body and he decided to keep it to himself,at least for tonight.
"good night",he coldly replied,his warmth vanishing from gyu's side as he turned around,facing the wall.sunggyu felt the hurt in his voice,and he tried to swallow the limp in his throat and resisted the urge to turn around,taking the younger in his arms and hugging him tightly.he had to be strong.he had to do this.for the sake of woohyun before his own.he can't fool him.NO,not his best friend.
sunggyu sighed and closed his eyes again,pushing himslef to sleep.
it was around 3am when sunggyu went back to his appartment.he woke up in the middle of his sleeping and couldn't push himself back to sleep again.he was heading to his room when his eyes flew to the direction of hoya's room.he contemplated for a second before deciding to check on the dancer before going to sleep.just to make sure that he was sleeping well with his blanket not thrown on the floor.he opened the door carefully before he sank into the darkness of the room.from the dim light from outside,he hardly managed to see the younger curled into a ball with the blanket on the floor.just like what he expected.
from his body's shape,sunggyu could tell that he was feeling so cold already and rushed towards the trembling boy,lifting the blanket up and back to the bed.he covered hoya carefully with it and the younger didn't move an inch.
sunggyu stood there in the almost dark room,observing the younger's sleepy face.he looked like a cute child,so cute that sunggyu contemplated squeezing his cheeks until he was satisfied.but he knew that hoya will hit him for that.and hoya's hit is really painful.so,he quit the idea completely.
sunggyu thought a little before heading again to the door,closing the door so that the room turned pitch black again and he made his way to the bed,-even in the dark,he can make the way easily.he did that enough times already-.he slipped into hoya's bed quietly,trying not to make any violent movemet that would cause the younger to wake up.but he failed after all when hoya groaned a little before slightly opening his eyes"gyu?is it you?"came hoya's voice,husky and tired with the sleepness lacing every letter he spells.feeling guilty,sunggyu cursed under his breathe before looking at the younger.he barely can see his face,but he doesn't need to see him to know that he looked confused."sorry for waking you up"sunggyu said regretfully before turning to lay on his right side,completely facing hoya now."you can go back to sleep",he tells sincerely.hoya shrugged before putting the pillow that he was hugging aside and took the leader in his arms instead.
"wanna sleep with me tonight?"he asked,and sunggyu hummed in delight,a smile reaching his lips when the smell of hoya's body invaded his nostrils."i missed you so much".he nuzzeled further into hoya's chest,listening to his calm heartbeat.the arms around him tightened and he sware he could have fallen asleep at that moment if it wasn't for hoys's voice appeared again"how did you manage to escape his grip?"hoya giggled softly,causing sunggyu's smile to vanish.
"i'm so damn tired of this,"sunggyu sighed heavily,"i really want all this to end.what should i do,hoya?he's never gonna let me go.you know how stubborn he is.he won't surrender  just like that"sunggyu tightened his grip on hoya's shirt,feeling guilty out of the sudden.
"don't worry,hyung.everything will be ok"hoya hoped that this words would comfort sunggyu,but they didn't even comfort hoya himself.something was missing in those words.and after thinking for awhile,hoya concluded that the honesty was the thing missing.and he hated that.
hoya's palm sank into the older's hair, his scalp in relaxing manner and sunggyu hummed,feeling his tension slowly escaping his body.he lifted his head from hoya chest to look at the younger,"do you think i should tell him?"
"tell him mabout what?"
"about us?"
"don't you think this might hurt him?"hoya asked sincerely,worried of the fact that his relationship with sunggyu would ruin things between them and woohyun.and this was the last thing he wanted at the moment.
sunggyu sighed again,he knows hoya's right.telling woohyun about this now will destroy their friendship and he'll never rescue 5 years of friendship for anything,however,his love for hoya was something he wasn't ready to lose either.but it was getting harder and sunggyu knew how much hurt hoya has to endure when he sees woohyun getting so close to sunggyu,doing a lot of skinship in front of the cameras or even behind it.and he can't take the sad smile hoya gives him everytime he sees him leaving their appartment.hoya doesn't even ask about it anymore.it became a daily routine that sunggyu would go downstairs to help woohyun sleep in his now fully own room.hoya won't complain or protest.he knows how woohyun feels lonely and insecure.but sunggyu knows that hoya knows that woohyun's feeling for him were beyond friendship.that always made sunggyu's heart breaks and the guilt he feels towards both of the boys eats him more and more everyday.and he's so depressed and doesn't know what to do anymore.hoya is the only one he can go to in situations like this.he's the only one that knows how to comfort him,after woohyun.
sunggyu wants to tell hoya how sorry he is for making him hurt so much like that.he's his boyfriend,the best boyfriend sunggyu had ever imagined he could have.and he knew that this was unfair for him.he needed his attention and care too,just like woohyun.but whenever he tries to say that word hoya would always stop him before the word slippes from his mouth.he knows that hoya loves him so much,and he understands sunggyu's situation well and gives him his excuse for not spending all the time with him,or even prefering spending his free time with woohyun more than with him.hoya would have done the same thing too if it was dongwoo.
sunggyu sometimes thinks he's so lucky to fall in love with hoya.he would never find someone so caring and patient like him and he's so grateful and regretful.he just loves him so much that it hurts him to see hoya sad because of him.and couldn't stop worrying about losing hoya at any moment.he would die if that happened.
"it's ok,sunggyu.you don't have to worry about me.let's just think about how should we solve this problem later.you have to sleep now."hoya gave one of those smiles to sunggyu and the older felt that he wanted to cry.he smiled before leaning in to place a soft peck on the younger's smiling lips."ok,let's sleep"
sunggyu took hoya in his arms this time,feeling his body relax with the other inside his chest.he lifted the blanket to cover them with it,shielding them from the sheer coldness.but if sunggyu was to tell the truth,he didn't need that blanket anymore.hoya's warmth was enough for him."good night,hoya"he said,placing a kiss in the crown of hoya's head.hoya returned the gusture,brushing his lips on sunggyu's neck and slightly,but confidently,he put a small kiss on the soft skin and sunggyu shievered,this time from the ticklish feeling.he let a small giggle leave his mouth and hoya looked up at him,giving sunggyu the warmest smile he can ever manage,making sunggyu smile brightly in return,his eyes disappearing completely into small cute crescents and hoya couldn't help himself but to reach up and kiss his closed eyelids,feeling the leader's smile getting wider.he rested his forehead on the other's,brushing their noses together playfully.
"you know i love you so much,right?"hoya really didn't need sunggyu to answer it because he already knows.but he loves to hear it anyway."yeah,you love me so much,don't you?"sunggyu asked childishly,earning himself a hit on his arm.,hoya's fist is really the worst.
"i love you too,hoya"he admitted in the end,closing the gap between them to kiss the younger.he planned it to be a peck,but it seemed like none of them wanted to pull first,so,they ended up making out in the middle of the darkness.
"will you let me top this time?"sunggyu asked when he they pulled from each other's lips,and he managed to see the smirk on hoya's lips."ever"hoya replied before he wraped his arms around the older and rolled them on the bed so that he was laying on top of sunggyu."let the honor of pleasuring you for me this time"hoya pecked him on his lips again and smiled at him,but his smile turned into a giggle when he saw the pout on sunggyu's face.feeling bad for it,he leaned to kiss the pout on sunggyu's lips,and it turned immediately into a smile.
"i reallt hate you sometimes,you know"sunggyu admitted,putting his arms around hoys's waist,pulling him further into his embrace."and you're so bad at lying,you know".sunggyu smacked him,but he regretted it later when he hoya promised him that he'll be punished really hard for it.