The Beginning - LuHan.

When A Werewolf Falls In Love.

 

 

 

LuHan's POV

 

 

“Mom!!!” I heard a girl’s voice scream at the top of her lungs. Her maddening voice made me open my eyes and get up with my hands over my ears. I wanted to shout at her, tell her to stop that irritating sound, but I couldn’t… I don’t know how to speak.

“Do Yejin shut that wide mouth of yo- Aaaaahhh!” And there joined another women who I suppose was her mother. Like mother like daughter, they say. “Oh my. I’m sorry.” She stopped screaming and bowed. I blinked my eyes once, twice and then nodded. I wanted to say it’s okay. But I can’t. I can’t…

 

“Mom! What are you doing?!” The small girl in front of me shouted at her mother who ran inside the house with her daughter. After some minutes they both came back with food. My eyes widened as I saw food in front of me. After 10 years without eating, I finally had the chance to give my tummy a meal worth 20 years.

 

I diverted my eyes from the tray with food and looked at the women in her mid 30’s. She nodded and smiled while whispering to me that it was safe to eat. I looked at the food again and dipped my head into it. Both of the female’s looked at me with wide yes.

 

After I finished I looked at them and blinked. A hand was in front of me, offering me a help to get up. I looked up at the women and gave her my hand. She helped me up and I walked with her inside the house.

 

After half an hour, I was sitting on the couch of the living room while in front of me were 3 man who I suppose were cops, and they were taking notes.

 

“We can’t do anything for the moment. There are a lot of abandoned kids these days, so I guess you should take care of him. I think he might be 12 years old, so you still have the chance to adopt him.” And just as the cop said, I was 12 years old but I wasn’t an orphan. I just… lost my parents in a war.

 

“Ok, then. Let me talk with my husband about it.” The women replied and the cops nodded.

 

“First, tell us how you found him.” He took out a small notebook and started writing whatever the women started blabbering.

 

“My daughter, Yejin, found him in the backyard and I heard her scream. So I ran there to see what happened and I ended up screaming too, and the poor boy was probably suffering from our screams. So then I ran inside and gave him food to eat and he started eating them like a monster. I offered him a hand to get up, and here we are.” She explained and the cops nodded. They looked back at me observed me from head to toe.

 

“The boy’s conditions are kind of bad. He’s covered with mud and look at his hair, it’s like an Amazon! Give the boy a good wash and we’ll go prepare the documents. The boy is officially yours.” The main cop said and declared the situation solved.

 

After an hour, I heard the girl called Yejin shout at her mom, so I decided to take a glance.

 

 "Mom! I don't want him to live with us. He smells bad and he's just an ugly guy who no one loves!" I heard her say and I swear my heart broke into pieces. I didn’t have the chance to see her face, but I imagine a stubborn girl who could kill people if she didn’t have her lollipop back.

 

"Do Yejin, no more complains and prepare some clothes for the boy. He'll be taking a shower now." Her mom ordered with a stern almost demanding voice when Yejin was passing the limit. She nodded and ran upstairs.

 

“Ye…jin.” I whispered as I tried to memorize her name. Suddenly I felt a presence walk past me and when I looked up, I was greeted by the girl who I thought was a demon. Wrong. I was wrong. The girl in front of me had an angelic face, almost like a Barbie’s and her hair was brown, long and a bit wavy. But what caught my attention the most were her eyes. Those brown orbs that shined under the sunlight were mesmerizing and I felt something in my chest.

 

The moment our eyes met, I knew there was a bond between us. I knew I had to take care of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go take a shower pretty boy.” The women who I suppose now is my mom, grabbed me by my worn out blouse and dragged me to the bath tub.

 

After an hour of bathing, I was looking at myself in the mirror, stunned by the guy who was shining. My hair was cut short and they were a brown color just like my eyes who sparkled under the light. I was wearing a black T-shirt that wrote “Wolf 88” with white color and black jeans with black and white Converse. I blinked several times before making sure that it was me.

 

“Woah my handsome boy. Look at my masterpiece.” The women laughed and gave me a side hug along with a kiss on the head. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink and I decided it was time to go outside.

 

“Woah…” Yejin looked at me from head to toe once I stepped out of the bathroom. Her gaze stopped in my eyes and I stared back at her.

 

The bond… Is it true?

 

And my question was answered when-

 

“Why are your eyes blue?” She tilted her head to the side and my eyes widened. I quickly placed my hands on so she would stop talking. I placed my index finger over my lips and whispered a ‘shhh’ as I nodded my head. She nodded and I smiled.

 

Our staring contest was still going on until Mother decided to bring us back on Earth.

 

“I know, Yejin. He’s handsome.” She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "From now on we'll call him LuHan. I think it suits him cause he looks like a deer."

 

“He looks like a wolf.” She said bluntly and my eyes widened.

 

"For heaven's sake! Yejin you're 8 now! You should be more kind to people." Her mom shook her head and walked to the kitchen, leaving me and her alone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Time for dinner." Mom called and we ran to the kitchen. I sat next to Yejin and we had another staring contest.

 

“Your eyes… Why are they blue?” She whispered. I couldn’t respond to her. Not that I was mute, not that I didn’t want to, I just couldn’t. “Are you mute?” She asked but I shook my head. “You don’t know how to talk?” She asked again and I nodded.

 

Our dad smiled to Mom and patted the seat next to him as he waited for her to sit on her chair so all of us could start eating. Suddenly, Yejin opened her loud mouth again and spilled the secret.

 

“Mom! LuHan has blue yes.” My eyes widened and all I wanted to do was zip for eternity. Even if I want to hate her, I can’t.  Stupid bond. I’m cursed for life with this girl.

 

Mom quickly got up and ran to me. She started laughing when she saw my chocolate brown eyes coming in view.

 

“My dear," She patted her daughter's head. "We, Asians, don't have blue eyes. You must be day dreaming because of his beauty.” She joked and walked back to her seat.

 

“But… Your eyes are blue.” She looked back into my eyes and I just gave her a cold stare. “This is weird.”

 

Open your mouth again. And you’ll regret it. I thought as I started eating.

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wake up LuHan! You don’t want to be late for school.” Mom shouted from the kitchen and I groaned on my pillow.

 

“Ok!” I shouted back and plopped myself out of the bed.

 

I’m now an 18 years old senior in high school. Unfortunately I’m in the same high school and class as Yejin, which means 24/7 with her. But fortunately I learnt how to talk.

 

“Yah sleepyhead wake up.” Yejin ruffled my hair and I stared deeply into her eyes.

 

I’ve been keeping a secret from her and from the others about my true identity. Thanks God, she doesn’t remember the time we had our bond, so I feel relieved for that. And about my eyes, I realized they turn blue when I have feelings towards her, that’s why I decided to keep my cool and be an expressionless person. Even though she’s the only one who can see my eyes, I don’t want her to freak out.

 

“Get out of my way you shortie.” And here starts another year of coldness and disregard. Only that this time…

 

I need to protect her.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

And

 

.

.

.

reveal myself.

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Aye~ Chapter one is up^^ I decided this will be a two shot story ;) This chapter with the title: The Beginning - LuHan. and the next chapter with the title: The End - Yejin.

Please support this one-shot :D The game will begin...

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOON.