Always

Always

Jihyun walking down the stairs and go to where the doctors and nurses are gathering in the morning , "Oh , doctor , you didn't go home last night ? This is so early , no one have come yet" a nurse asked her. "Aniya , I can't because the surgery took a really long time so I ended up sleeping in the office" Jihyun said as she take her patients list , "How about Herin ? Is she okay now ?" Jihyun asked the other nurse. "She's okay now , doc. I've stopped the Amphotericin B and I'll take her blood at 7 like always" the nurse answered her. "Geurae ? Thank you" Jihyun smiled. "Doc , are't' you tired ? You just finished the 5 hours surgery last night right ?" a nurse asked her too , "Aniya , I'm okay" Jihyun said.

"Aigoo , doctor , why didn't you go home last night ? If I were you , I'd went home everynight" a nurse said and they all laughing , "Why is that ?" Jihyun asked her with a laughed. "That's a silly question , doc" a nurse who stand beside her elbowing her , "I don't understand" Jihyun said again and they all laughing. "Doctor , you have a handsome , nice , and sweet husband. Aigoo , you're also so pretty and nice , smart. I would die to be you" a nurse said and the other nurses nodding along in agreement. "Geulsse .... Hahaha , thanks anyway" Jihyun said to them and keep reading her patients report.

"Good morning" a deep yet sweet voice can be heard and everyone turned around , except Jihyun. "Annyeong haseyo Doctor Kim" the nurses greet him and 2 other people which is his students who has their residency, Jihyun just smiled. "Morning" he whispered in her ear , "Morning" Jihyun said to him and keep reading the reports. There he is , her perfect husband , Kim Myungsoo. Jihyun is a cardiologist and her husband whom she met in high school is a general surgeon in the same hospital as she is now. "Nurse Jang , you owe something today" Jihyun said and looking at Nurse Jang who take a glance at of the resident. "E-eiy , doctor .... Aniya" she said in embarrassment. "Now , may I take this doctoor for a while ?" Myungsoo asked the nurses and he take Jihyun with him.

---

He took her to an alley where there's no people there , "You slept here last night ?" he asked her. "Eung , wae ? Aigoo , look at you ...." she said and fixing his tie. "Can't you use the tie ? Doctor Kim , you should begin to learn tying this by yourself" Jihyun said again. He wrapped his arms around her waist , "But doctor , I can't ..." he start making cute face. "Hajima , it won't work on me" she said and acted sulky. Slowly she make her way and put her arms around him too. "Isn't it uncomfortable sleeping here ?" he asked her while laughed , "Well , I can't drive ... My eyes were sleepy last night ,I better stay here than get into an accident because I'm sleepy" she said. "Aigoo , uri Jihyun is so thoughtful" he ruffling her hair.

"Miann , I didn't get to make the dinner" she said , "Aniya .... It's okay , it's not like this is the first time" Myungsoo said and she chuckled. "What should I do ? I should make it up for you" she said and start to thinking , "Of course .... Tonight" Myugnsoo said with a little smirk on his face. "Kim Myungsoo , don't you dare to think about it" Jihyun shooking her head. "Ahh ... Waeeyoo ?" he asked her like a little kid , "Grew up , grew up , you're not a kid" Jihyun said and laughed. "I mean it" he said again. "We'll see ..." she said and he laughed. "If I get to touch that abs of yours" she mumbled , "M-mwo ? Yah" he blushed a little. "Aigoo , cute" she said and laughed.

He break the hugging session , "Since you didn't sleep in my arms last night , give me a present ? I'm being a good boy at home" he pointing at his cheek and she frowned. "Oppa" she said in embarrassment , looking around. "Ah , ppali. Before anyone see us" Myungsoo said , Jihyun looked around once again. Quickly she kiss Myungsoo , but he turned his head and make her to kiss his lips instead. "Y-yah ..." she said and blushed madly , "Aigoo , cute" he followed her gesture earlier. "Kim Myungsoo , watch out" she said and try to hide her face , "Aigoo , kwaenchana ...." he hug her and laughed. "It's not like you kiss me for the first time , we've done more than this , baby" he again and she hit his chest lightly. "Our cardiologist is really shy huh ?" he said again , "Hajima ..." she mumbled.

Chuckled , he released his hug and look at her face. She's blushing madly and look at the other side , without they realize , they're near the babys' place. "Omo , cute ..." she said and looking at them with bright eyes. Myungsoo sighed. He knew exactly Jihyun like children and wanted to have a child soon. They've been married for 3 years , yet they still didn't have a baby because both of them are busy. It's still 6 in the morning so some of the babys are still sleeping. "Cute ...." she said again and touch the glass wall , "Jagiya ..." he called out. He went to her and back hug her , "We'll get a baby soon ... I promise" he whispered at her ear. She nodding , "I know , I understand .... I'll be waiting , always" she said to him. "We're both are busy , it's not our fault" she said again to him and looking at his eyes. "We'll work on it , I promise you" he said and she smiled.

She like it when they stared at each other eyes. As if they're talking , but no words needed. Only the eyes , they both can understand each other. They've knew each other for so long , they always wait the perfect time to have a baby.

"Now , Doctor Kim , you should get going to your office soon" she said and laughed , "You too Doctor Lee-- Ah , no Doctor Kim Jihyun" he joked and she laughed too. "Go , your patients must be waiting for you" she said and brush his shoulder , just like what she always do when he's preparing to the hospital in the morning. "Doctor Kim ? There's a surgery in 7" one of his students said to him , "See ?" she said. "Arrasseo ... See you in my office , my love" he said and take a quick peek on her lips before running away. "Like always" she said and shooking her head.

"That's right .... There will be the right time ... And we'll wait that time to come , like always ..." she thought before left the alley and continue her job.

----