The Meeting Part 2

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everyone saw the director, they gasped in shock. Because of their reaction, the director jumped in surprise.

"You guys act like I'm a ghost or something..." The director told them, while walking over to his seat. They laughed awkwardly at his words. The director coughed to get their full attention. All eyes were unto him.

"Most of you probably know me because of my show, but let me introduce myself... my name is________and I'm the director of WGM or We Got Married..." He introduced, then bowed at them. Both groups applauded at him. "Alright! You know why I held this meeting right?" 

"Ne!" They all chorused together. "So, I'm gonna choose a couple for my show!" The director announced, making them nervous and excited.

"This couple are being requested by so many viewers and fans!! So, I decided to give this couple a shot!" Both of the groups are curious on what couple he was talking about. "And! The two persons are...." The director uttered. All of them were full of expectations, staring at the director without blinking.

"Give me some drum roll!" He ordered, making the groups die of anticipation. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen did some drum rolling on the table. The director opened his mouth then shouted...

 "And the couple ....."

The atmosphere was so silent. Everyone was frozen on their seats, with their hands and foreheads sweating of anticipation. The director continued...

"Will be announced after a short break!" The director finished. All of them heaved a sigh that was threatening to come out. They all got up from their seats, tired. 

"Eonnie! Let's go buy snacks!" CL invited Dara to her surprise. Dara was still not used to CL being so friendly to her after the incident. She nodded in reply, then CL linked her arm to hers. Bom watched them with a satisfied smile. 

Chen passed by Bom, without noticing her. Bom saw him, then felt annoyed for ignoring her. She ran up to him, grabbing his shoulder. Chen was startled at her.

"Ya! Are you ignoring me?" Bom asked, crossing her arms on her chest. Chen tried his best not to look at her eyes. He scratched his nape, awkwardly. Bom pouted at him, so she cupped his face, forcing him to look at her. Since Bom did that, Chen finally looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you scared of me, Chen-ssi?" Bom said, making a worried face. Chen was just staring at her, speechless. She carressed his face using her thumb, gently. She stared at him with alluring eyes. Chen was just paralyzed on his spot. "B-Bom-" Bom placed her finger on his lips to stop him. 

"Did you forget what I told you to call me? Or, do you want me to repeat it myself?"

Chen just swallowed a chunk of saliva. What should he do? He helplessly cried in his thoughts. All of a sudden, he closed his eyes. Bom got curious at this. "Chen-ssi?" She called. And when she did, Chen opened his eyes. The way he was looking at her was different now. His eyes were full of seriousness and mischievousness. 

Bom got surprised at his sudden change of expression. Unknowingly to Bom, he wrapped his arm around her petite waist, pulling her body so close to him. Then, he pushed her to a wall where no one can see them. Not to mention, his face was now inches apart from her face. They could feel each other's breath.

"Honey" Chen uttered, with a y voice. This time, Bom was the one who got stunned. Chen smirked at her reaction. He slowly leaned in, closing the distance between them. Bom could only close her eyes, preparing for a kiss. Instead of a kiss, she heard him whisper in her ear.

"So, do you still want me to call you Honey?" He asked, giving chills to her spine. She was lost for words, unable to reply to his question. Chen chuckled at her, then finally set her free. He left her, satisfied and proud of himself. After some time, Bom snapped from her trance. She frustatingly kicked the wall. "You're so going to pay!" She cursed in her breath. 

Dara and CL were on their way back to the meeting room, when Kris bumped into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter