Cure

Is It Wrong To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Urghh.....little Wu......"

"Omg Mr.Wu! Are you okay?!" Chanyeol panicked.

"F-fine....." Kris flashed a nervous smile. The smile made Chanyeol sank in guilt, how could he do such things to the guy he love.

"Omg omg omg what should I do?" Chanyeol mumbled panickly. His head was a jumble mess and the pain in his ankle wasn't helping either. 

The next he did surprised himself and Kris. Chanyeol held onto Kris' arm as he helped the man to stand up straight.

"W-where's your h-house?" Chanyeol became nervous as the pain, the mess and the contact was keeping him from staying calm.

"Just walk straight......"

Kris held onto Chanyeol as the two limped down the road slowly. Chanyeol's heart was exploding as every limp he made. 

Kris was no different, the young male breath hitched when he saw the sudden forwardness from the latter. Although that, all in all, he was glad that Chanyeol was by his side. He couldn't risk having a weak boy being kidnap at this hour, even though his kick was quite powerful.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" 

"N-no need for the formalities..." Chanyeol muttered quietly, the pain was keeping him from being his usual cheerful self.

"Chanyeol-ah?" Kris tried it out and smiled to himself when the name that rolled off his tongue seem so right.

"Neh..."

"What's your relationship with........Woohyun-ssi?" Kris let out nervously. It has been something that was bugging him the day Woohyun came. 

"Woohyun? I heard from the guys you've been asking them the same thing. Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"U-uhhh cause you're my.....student! Yeah....I should know who my students are meeting" Kris let out a breath that he held since he nearly got caught.

"Yeah.....I'm your student......" Chanyeol chuckled painfully. No matter what he did, Kris will always think of him as a student, nothing more nothing less.

All the things flashed in his mind, from when Kris insisted on coming with Chanyeol to the cafe to even now that Kris is asking about Chanyeol's relationships. He had a thought, a doubt that Kris might not just see him as a student. 

Even though Kris might not see Chanyeol as anything much but the boy hoped that he was seen at least as a friend. 

But his hopes all crashed as his breath became heavy when the word student left Kris' mouth. All this time, it was only teacher and student, no friendship, no attachments. It was merely school, work and study.

"Chanyeol?" Kris eyed the boy worriedly.

"E-eh...yeah?" Chanyeol quickly masked up his pain with a smile of his. One that he had developed since he was young, it was strong enough to hide all his unwanted emotions and that's how he has gotten through all these years without breaking.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah of course!" Chanyeol flashed a smile. "When are we going to be at your house?" 

"We should be there.......now" Kris pointed at the two story house.

"Where can I get your keys?" Kris pointed to his pockets in which created a awkward moment for Chanyeol.

The young boy looked at his teacher and then back to the pocket. The other raised a brow at why Chanyeol was hesitating to get the keys. After a while Kris got the clue as he chuckled awkwardly and pulled out his keys. 

Unlocking the door, the two stepped into the house. The walls were painted a cream colour as the furniture has a black theme to them.

There were many decorations around the house such as photos, mirrors and lamps. As the light , the ceiling lights gave a bright white tone while the lamps radiated a warm yellow colour. 

Chanyeol looked around dreamily as his eyes darted from one object to another in interest. Kris chuckled as he saw the boy's behaviour and he felt glad that Chanyeol felt welcome at his home.

"S-sorry Mr.Wu!" Chanyeol squeaked completely forgot about the injured patient that he caused. He set Kris down on the couch as he ran into the kitchen and got some ice in a bag.

Chanyeol came back into the living room and knelt in front of Kris. He slowly leaned forward trying to dabbed the ice on Kris' clothed crotch. 

The boy was panicking by the older's grunts that he had forgotten the awkward thing he was doing. As he leaned closer, Kris' eyes widen at the action before he jumped up and coughed.

"A-ahem!" 

Chanyeol looked up curiously before widening his eyes as he realised. The boy stood up quickly and handed Kris the bag of ice.

"U-ummm should I cook some food? Hehe" He chuckled awkwardly as he walked away. 

Kris breathed in and out deeply from the scary situation. 

"I'll just cure myself in my room........Make yourself at home. Do take a shower though" Chanyeol nodded. "Ahh wait a minute"

Kris walked up the stairs slowly, still holding on his crotch with one hand as he wobbled up stairs.

Chanyeol's face heated up at the sight,

*Chanyeol..you're underage don't think about such things* The young boy reminded himself.

After a few minutes, Kris came down again, this time a bit better than before. He handed Chanyeol a small stack of clothes and motioned his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter