final

Sehun Confestion

You were walking on the hallway of your school.

''I hate you're so mean!'',you heard a girl shouted at somebody.You could see that the girl was looking at someone from your class room.

You tried to walk faster to see who she was shouting at.You had a feeling that it could be one of your classmates.

But what your saw surprised you.You saw Sehun just looking at her with blank expression.

''Aren't you gonna say say something?!.'',the girl shouted at him again.

Sehun just gave her a cold look.

''How could you be so mean?I stayed up all night writing that letter and you wouldn't accept it?Or atleast try to read it?Why would you want to throw it away?'',the girl asked desperately.

Sehun didn't answer.He just went back to his seat.You thought you saw him glanced at you before going back to his chair.

The girl walked away crying.

You feel sorry for the girl.You know how hard it is to confesshow you feel to a guy.

Knowing you can't do anything to help her,you just went inside your class room and walked toward your chair.Which is beside Sehun's.

''Hey.'',you greeted him.

He just nod.

''Why did you do that to her?'',you asked him.You were curious why he was so cold to her.Well Sehun's always cold to everyone.His friends said that it was due to family problems.You kinda understand how he feels.Its hard growing up in broken family.

''Do what?'',He asked.

''Why'd you made her cry?''

''I disn't.She just cried on her own.I didn't tell her to cry,''he answered

''Then why didn't you accept her love letter?'',you asked again.

''Because I dont need those.''

''Why?''

He took a deep breath before answering.

''Becouse i'm in love with somebody and i dont want her to see me accepting love letter from other girls.Because she's the only person i want to give me love letters.''

Your mouth slacked open.

''So this guy knows how to love? I thought he was a stone'',you thought to yourself

''Uhhm...so you're...in love?'',you asked

He nodded

''Who's the girl?'',

He turned his body so that he was really facing you.

''Well,her name is______and she's sitting beside me,'',he said while looking in to your eyes.

''Yah right,proof it.''you said to him.

He smiled then suddently kiss your lips.

''Does this prove that im in love with your or you want more?'',he smirk.

 

END...

_________________

kyahhhh >< how was it?