Sudden NEWS

When 2 Idols Fall In Love
*Star talk show* “Our show has went near the end, so Diamond, any words to your fans and the viewers?” MC asked the young artist next to her. *took a breath* “Emm… I know it’s hard but I’ve a few words to say. First of all, I want to say I really love music. Music made happiness for everyone whenever you listen. So I’ve decide to be an artist and now her I am entertain you with my music. I hope everyone still love it after a long time. Err, what I want to say might shock you because it’s so sudden. But please I want to announce about my break. I’ll be on a long vocation from now on. And I hope everyone still support and love me like you do now when I’m back” “May I ask, why so sudden?” MC continue. “Like I mentioned I really love music and I promise I’ll be back and continue my career. About the break because I’ve too much stress and the doctor said I should have some break to recover fast” “It’s very hard to hear this news but we’ll be waiting for u to come back and give us more and more songs. Right, everyone?” *clapping and screaming* “Thank you. It’s a very big support” “Alright. How about you give us one last song before the end?” “Ok. I have just finish it last night so I hope you’ll enjoy it” *stand up and walk to the standing piano* “Alright everyone please give a big applause for the famous star, Diamond Han Lee” *the sound of piano start to hear and echo inside the large studio* And that’s a last performance for Diamond.