Alert! Haneul Coming

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Haneul's POV:

 

"Bye Oppa~" I say goodbye to my other toy boy. He smirk at me and say good bye too. Huh? I guess you want to know why am soo addicted with ? Well its feel good I say.

 

I was about to go to my bathroom but then, this old folk block my way with her ugly "Move." I said coldly but he just grab my arm forcely and went to his car. "YAH! where are we going?! Let me out!" I command but he just remain silent and drove off.

 

An hour later, he stop infront of the house as he grab my arm again and slam me down with a luggage. "I'm can't stand your attitude Kim Haneul! You went to far with your 'Fun' thing! Don't EVER come back home! YO'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE!" that old man yell madly at me.

 

With that he left me without leaving me any guard. Ergh! that stupid old man should just give me mansion not this ugly looking house. I blew my raspberry and stood up, dusting my mini skirt.

 

Then, I saw a handsome looking boy next to my house. *His HOT!* I thought myself as I my lips and twirl my hair ily. I went inside and walk toward the wall which is between my and his house.

 

"Hi~" I said as he turn with a poker face. "I'm Kim Haneul, your new neighbour.." I said with my sweet tone as I started to giggle. I was thinking he could never resist cause I was wearing tank top which reveal my cleavage.

 

"Err~hi? I'm Jung Jinyoung." he frown at me. Why isn't he trying to seduce me? is my clothes not y enough? Just then, I heard a familiar voice that I hate mostly calling him as he turn with a smile on his face.

 

Mwoh?! he didn't even smile at me like that before. "Annyeong _______-ah~" he wave as my jaw drop to see it was my rival...Nam _______. That I really hate her ever since he stole my cousin as a flashback popped in my mind.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Gongchannie Oppa~I need to see Byunghun study first. I promise him I'll teach him math." ______ said with an ugly(cute) pout to him, making him chuckle and ruffle her hair "Arasso! We'll wait you at the garden okay ______-ah." Gongchan said which is my cousin that I really love.

 

Eventhough he was my cousin, I really love him but I hate that the fact he say he really love ______, its making me hated her more. The reason I've being best friend with _____ is because my Gongchan.

 

*This is it* I thought nervously as we arrive at the garden. "Gongchan Oppa...." I grab his hand as I gaze at his eyes. "What is it Haneul? is something wrong cousin?" he asked.

 

"I-I.....I love you Gongchan..." I confess. He smile fade and he step away from me "Haneul, your my cousin. You know I love ______. Cousin don't love cousin. Please understand my feeling" he said.

 

"NO! I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" I scream as I grab my fake geek glasses, slam it on the ground and step on it. He eyes were widen in suprise "I'M MORE PREETIER THAN _______! I'M MORE CUTER THAN ______! I'M MORE SMARTER THAN _______! WHY DO YOU LOVE THAT ANYWAY?! SHE JUST A STUPID ING WHO LIKE TO SLEEP WITH OTHER HOT GUY!!!! " I blurt hately that the fact I'm  not that best friend.

 

Then, he slap me hardly as I stumble down on the ground. I held my cheek and stare at my cousin in disbelief. "O-Oppa...." his facial was damn scary and furious. He clech his fist and glared at me deadly.

 

"Did you notice that you just call my love and yet your best friend a ?!" he said with a serious tone making the other student stop and watch the scene. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS ! WHY ARE YOU COMPARING YOUR BEAUTY WITH HER???!!! I'M TRUSTING YOU AS MY BEST COUSIN BUT WHY ARE YOU BE THE , HUH?!??!??! YOU-.....AISH! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ARE BEING MY COUSIN ANYWAY!!!!" he stomp away, leaving me crying alone.

 

I heard a word that he yell from a far..."DON'T EVER BEING MY DAMN COUSIN YOU !!!"

 

~~Flashback end~~

 

With that, he started to avoid me alot and even he always giving me his scary and furious facial. "Hey ya _____!" I smirk as she stop talking with that hot guy.

 

-end Hanuel's POV-

Your POV:

 

"Hey ya _______!"  my eyes were widen in shock as I recognize that voice which made me stop talking to Jinyoung Oppa. I peered on his shoulder as my jaw drop to see that stupid ex-BFF y, Kim Haneul.

 

"Why are you doing here?!" I asked....well....more like yelling at her. She smile and batted her faked eyelash toward Jinyoung. Damn! That trying to seduce Jinyoung Oppa which make my blood boil.

 

"You know what _____-ah? She really look like a to me...." Jinyoung Oppa whisper which made me happy that the fact he didn't like that . "Don't fall for her trick like I telling you arasso?" I said, he nodded.

 

I sigh in frusted that the fact that Haneul will be Jinyoung's other neighbour. Not noticing my necklace turn red black.