Roses

100 Roses
Please log in to read the full chapter

I will let you know that kai and d.o are in different schools for some reasons.....cough.

 

Kyungsoo was cleaning his closet out and he stumbled upon a box in the corner. He open that box to find a bunch of papers and a rose inside.

 

He smiles at the rose when he remembers how he got it. He was too busy remembering the past that he didn't hear someone come in. He felt arms wrap around his waist and he turned around to see Kai. He turns his head and he gives him a peck on the cheek.

 

"What are you doing?" Kai said as he saw Kyungsoo with a rose. "I was just remembering when you gave me this" he smiled. 

Flashback

School ended and Kyungsoo walked to his locker to put his stuff inside. When he opened the locker he was greeted with a rose. He picked up the rose and saw a note attached to it. THe note said

 

Even though we're far apart our hearts are connected.

From, Kai

 

He smiled at the note from his boyfriend. He giggled a little bit from the cheesy note but he liked it. Kai and Kyungsoo went to different schools but Kai was busy to come pick him up so he thought that was why he got a rose. He closed his locker and went to walk home.

 

The next day school ended and Kyungsoo went to his locker again. He opened his locker and found a rose again. He took the rose and note. He read the note and it said

 

I love the way you smile with your heart shape lips.

From, Kai

 

He felt butterflies in his stomach as he read the note Kai gave him. He wonders why Kai started to give him roses in his locker but he shook it off. He took both the rose and note and closed his locker and started to walk home.

 

For the past few days he's been getting roses and notes from Kai. He wonders how much of the roses he'll get and notes. He was at the rooftop re-reading all the notes he got from Kai.

 

I love the way you pout whenever your angry.

From, Kai

 

I love how you blush every time I do something to you.

From, Kai

 

I love how you would cook for me every time I come to your house.

From, Kai

 

He kept blushing everytime he read the notes. He kept saying it was cheesy and how sweet he was for writing notes for him. He love how Kai took his time writing these to him. He wonders if Kai ever blushed when he writes these. 

 

School ende

Please log in to read the full chapter