Chapter Seven: Notice Me

Be My Love

Chapter Seven: Notice Me

__________________________________________________________________________

Listen to this song while reading this chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGIjL0lcioc

아는 남자 (Acquainted Guy) by Shinhwa

__________________________________________________________________________

It is already 11:00 PM; Yoo Rim is feeling sleepy and Minwoo notices it. He approaches Yoo Rim and says...

Minwoo: Yoo Rim~ah, want me to take you home?

Yoo Rim: aniyo, I am okay oppa

Minwoo: it seems that you are starting to fall asleep

Yoo Rim: you are having lots of fun oppa

Minwoo: its fine, I care about your safety

Yoo Rim: alright oppa

Minwoo: guys, Hye Ri~ah; I will drive Yoo Rim to her apartment, she is sleepy

Hye Ri: okay, just drive safely

Eric: take care of Yoo Rim~ah

Minwoo: I will hyung

Dongwan: *I think Minwoo has feelings for Yoo Rim, do I have another competition for her heart?*

Minwoo helps Yoo Rim to stand up.

Yoo Rim: annyong oppa, Hye Ri onni^^

Minwoo: annyong

Hye Ri and the guys says their "bye's and see ya's". After that, both Yoo Rim and Minwoo goes outside but Yoo Rim shivers because of the cold; so, Minwoo takes off his jacket and puts it on Yoo Rim.

Yoo Rim: komawo Minwoo oppa

Minwoo: no problem and lets go in the car before you get a cold

Yoo Rim just nods then they go to the parking lot. Minwoo opens up the door for Yoo Rim and she goes inside then Minwoo closes the door and goes in the driver's side.

Minwoo starts the car and goes to the apartment. While driving, Minwoo says something...

Minwoo: Yoo Rim~ah, next time I will accompany you to the bathroom

Yoo Rim: ne oppa, I will be careful next time

Minwoo: that guy you danced with, is he a close friend?

Yoo Rim: aniyo oppa, he is just my classmate in one of my classes.

Minwoo: oh okay

Yoo Rim: are you jealous oppa? *giggles*

Minwoo: *blushes* a-aniyo~ I am just curious, that's all

Yoo Rim: ah alright oppa^^

Minwoo: *she is really cute when she giggles*

During the quiet drive, Yoo Rim falls asleep accidentally on Minwoo's shoulder.

Minwoo just smiles as Yoo Rim is gently sleeping...

Minwoo: *she looks like an angel when she is sleeping*

After a few minutes, they arrive at the apartment and Minwoo doesn't want to wake up Yoo Rim. So, he leans back Yoo Rim on the chair then he goes outside the car and opens up the door on Yoo Rim's side. He takes off the seatbelt and gently carries Yoo Rim.

He closes the door and takes the elevator to Yoo Rim's apartment.

Just a few seconds, the elevator opens up then he walks to the apartment while being careful not to wake up Yoo Rim.

Minwoo presses the doorbell and Tiffany opens it. After that, Minwoo goes inside while Tiffany closes the door.

Tiffany: is she okay Mr. Lee?

Hyun Ah: what happened to her?

Minwoo: she just fell asleep at the car and you girls can go now, I'll take care of everything here; your parents must be worried.

Tiffany: okay, goodbye Mr. Lee and take care of Yoo Rim~ah

Hyun Ah: goodbye Mr. Lee and don't take advantage of her

Minwoo: I promise, I won't

The two girls goes outside and go straight home by taking the bus. While Minwoo goes inside Yoo Rim's room and places her gently on the bed. He takes off her shoes and places it gently on the floor then he puts a blanket on Yoo Rim to keep her warm.

Minwoo sits down on the chair and just looks at Yoo Rim sleeping.

 

Minwoo: Yoo Rim~ah, when I first saw you..my heart flutters, I never felt like that with any women I met. You are beautiful inside and out but never noticed it but I always do. Your smile just brightens up my day but you have someone else in your heart, I know it is Eric hyung..your eyes just sparkle when you see him. You don't know how much I love you. Please notice me not as a brother but as a man.

 

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Minwoo oppa confessed^^ What will happen next? Please comment and subscribe :)