Bloom

Bloom

The high-pitched bell pealed, indicating the end of today's lessons. Students began to gather their belongings, ignoring the teacher's pleas to wait a little longer so that he could assign them homework for the night. They shuffled out hastily; some urgently needed to catch the train back home, while others didn't want extra work on their loads. Chanhee was neither, taking his own sweet time packing up and even politely wishing the teacher a good evening before leaving the classroom. He was never in a hurry; there wasn't a reason to be in one, since he made his way home by foot. He had all the time in the world to finish up his homework, too, as he was a nocturnal creature, spending most of the night carrying out activities that should have been completed while the sun was still up and about - an owl in disguise. He never understood his classmates who went to bed at twelve sharp, or some time earlier than that. Who were they? Cinderella?

On this particular day, many students delayed their return home, it seemed. Chanhee realized that the school was overrun by students of every grade, making the school compounds rather congested. He weaved his way through the crowd, elbowing and pushing in the process, trying as best as he could to make it out alive. Chanhee groaned, seeing his favourite spot taken up by a couple - the girl he recognized a senior in the grade above, the boy unknown to him as he was wearing another school's uniform - making out. Running a hand through his hair, his hawk-like-eyes scanned the playground for his close friend, in hopes that the older boy didn't rush home for a nap today of all days.

Chanhee took in his surroundings, and was not so subtly reminded of Valentine's Day: couples strolling the fields hand-in-hand, chocolate wrappers and ribbons that once binded boxes scattered on the ground, helium contained balloons floating mid-air tied to tree branches. This was outside, where the innocent ones displayed their new found love, eyes filled with ooey-gooey as they got all sappy with each other, giggly and giddily hugging their hearts out. The inside, on the other hand, was where couples in the long run had their heads up in each other's , literally. The thought of going in just to look for a friend made Chanhee shudder. He opted to go straight home if the boy was no where to be found on the playgrounds. 

A good thing came out of all this mess, at least, Chanhee thought. Flowers, the common gift for your Valentine. Those who had the least bit of sense would have gotten their Valentine a bouquet of flowers. Chanhee knew no one in this world who would reject flowers. Sure, everyone tended to resist them at first, but they would give in eventually. The tradition was simple, easy, and proactive. People who scoffed at flowers were lame, because they didn't know the wonders of receiving flowers, no matter the occasion. A simple gesture - gifting flowers - could represent various emotions depending on the type of flower, even the colour of the flower itself sent across a thousand words. Luckily, there were still some judicious young chaps in this school who hadn't lost their minds to those complicated gadgets and material items, or else Chanhee would've went nuts lecturing his juniors about the importance of having a good sense of judgement. 

"Minsoo!" Chanhee shouted on the top of his lungs when he spotted his close friend. The taller boy whipped his head about, not sure if someone had called for him, or if it was just his imagination. He didn't want a repeat of last year, when a boy with the same name was called onstage to receive an award for winning a mathematics competition, and Minsoo presented himself instead. He stood under the spotlight, utterly confused as he didn't remember passing a single maths test since he was 9, and so participating in a mathematics event was impossible. The called-for Bang Minsoo then shyly appeared at the corner of the stage, stiffling back his laughter when the failure of a mathematician Bang Minsoo violently shoved the piece of paper in his hands and stomped off the stage. He became the laughing stock of the week, a joke that was brought up whenever his friends or classmates wanted to embarrass him for the fun of it - Chanhee especially made full use of the opportunity.

"Minsoo!" Chanhee yelled again, this time successfully catching his attention. Minsoo spotted his friend through the subsiding crowds and waved back, a cheshire grin on his face as he beckoned Chanhee over. Unsuspecting of his intentions, Chanhee quickened his pace, thankful that Minsoo was alone. He wasn't in the mood to deal with strangers, especially the type Minsoo associated himself with. Chanhee often wondered why the genius composer befriended arrogant punks who thought so highly of themselves when they couldn't even read music notation, but yet claim they would take over the music industry with their brilliance. Connection, Minsoo once said. Chanhee snorted, saying that it wasn't worth it, spending time with those idiots. It wasn't the quantity, but the quality of friends that mattered. Minsoo didn't fight back; he knew Chanhee wouldn't understand. Chanhee gave up making friends a long time ago. He was a person of high status, everything came to him within a snap, he already had all the connections he needed.

"Happy Valentine's Day, brother!" Minsoo greeted, mock ethusiasm laced with a strange and heavy accent. "What brings you here today?"

"Happy Valentine's Day," Chanhee greeted back, equally as scornful. He rolled his eyes; Minsoo somehow managed to bring the worst out of him, every single time, without an exception. He was bad influence, Chanhee decided, but took no action to unfriend the older male. 

"Have you peeked in the classrooms?" Minsoo proceeded straight to the point, smirking at an inside joke. "I heard a friend of mine going on about his eyesight ruined by beauty. Petrifying, yet an exclusive event. Wanna join me?"

"Ew." Chanhee's lips curled in a distasteful manner. "You've got some guts to be joking about it. Just the thought of it makes me puke."

"As long as it's not on me," Minsoo grimaced, shuddering as the image flashed in his mind. "Go on right ahead."

"Seriously?" Chanhee raised an eyebrow. "You'd rather sit through rubbing than have me puking on your shoes?"

"I'd like to think of it as having a bag of slapped across my face versus drowning in a pool of baby poop." Minsoo gave his comment some thought. "Mushy poop from a baby who only knows milk and blended veggies." 

"Too much information," Chanhee cringed. "Save it for someone else."

"My someone special, prehaps?" Minsoo chirped. "I know he'll be more than willing to listen, unlike you."

"When you get one, then start talking." Chanhee scoffed. "That person has my pity."

"I see someone's bitter." Minsoo chuckled. "Is my poor little Chanhee upset that he doesn't have a date for Valentine's Day?"

"Not even close."

"Don't worry, kid. I'll buy you some chocolate." Minsoo replied, purposely ignoring Chanhee.

"I'd prefer flowers, actually." Chanhee played along, although he was full on serious about his preference for flowers. Those sugar-filled sweets were a call for cavities. "Get me flowers instead."

Before Minsoo could answer, yet another voice called for him from far behind Chanhee. The voice was soft and meek, low pitched and somewhat melodious, but Minsoo heard his call, and waved him over. Chanhee frowned, annoyed that a lowly peasant dared interrupt his ongoing conversation with a friend. He revolved, ready to throw some insults at the stranger, but stopped mid-track when he spotted the incoming boy. That was no stranger, in fact, he was someone Chanhee was more than happy to be around. 

"Byunghun!" Minsoo greeted with glee. "What great timing!"

"Great timing?" Byunghun inquired. "What's going-"

He didn't need to finish off his question. Upon setting sight on Chanhee, Byunghun completely understood. He averted his eyes, darting back and forth trying to look for a safe place to land on, settling on Minsoo's face in the end. He sent Minsoo a plea for help, blinking furiously as he felt lost and unwelcomed. Minsoo, on the other hand, was having a lighbulb moment. He smirked, an idea taking place in his head, ready for action. Scooting closer to Byunghun, he swung a sinewy arm over his shoulders, reeling the poor boy in, allowing no room for escape. 

"As I was saying," A knowing smile graced Minsoo's lips, and suddenly Chanhee and Byunghun both started to fear for their lives. "Flowers just ain't my thing, you know? I reckon our dear friend Byunghun fancies them more than I do, am I right?"

Chanhee inclined his head, genuinely curious, as meeting an individual who enjoyed flowers as much as he did was rare. He wouldn't mind befriending Byunghun, and this only gave him more the reason to do so. Chanhee's doe-like eyes bored into Byunghun's, expecting an answer. Seeing as to how his friend couldn't speak, Minsoo gave Byunghun a nudge aimed for the ribs. It worked; Byunghun snapped out of his trance almost immediately. 

"You're being inconsequent, Minsoo." Byunghun uttered after what felt like ages. Minsoo facepalmed, chewing on his lips to ensure the moment survived, even if Byunghun had already destroyed the opportunity. Holding back all vulgarities, he rubbed his temples, undertaking a second attempt at sparking a conversation between the two. The screaming and yelling could always hold until later; Byunghun would be hearing most of it, that was for sure.

"My bad," Minsoo murmured, hastily correcting himself. "If I'm not mistaken, Byunghun here isn't fond of flowers due to allergies. I'm growing older by the day, it seems, to be forgetting such important information."

"I see," Chanhee heaved out. To anyone else, those two simple words would've passed as Chanhee's usual icy demeanour, but Minsoo knew better; Chanhee was disappointed, his hopes shattered into a million pieces, and Minsoo was the one to blame. If it weren't for his butting into another's business, Byunghun and Chanhee wouldn't have been forced into this awkward situation. They would've gotten to know each other sooner or later anyways, with time. He massaged his temples for the second time that day, foreseeing a headache. "I have to head back now, best be on my way."

"Right," Byunghun agreed immediately. "You should leave now if you want to reach home before sundown."

Chanhee smiled politely in return, then, turned to Minsoo, punched him lightly on the arm - or so he thought - and picked up his backpack, swinging it over his shoulder in one swift movement. "Minsoo, don't stay for too long. Please try to get back before night falls. I know of your lazing habits, so don't try to hide them from me."

Minsoo laughed nervously and replied in a teasing manner, "Yes, mother." Earning him another punch on the opposite arm. Chanhee disappeared right out of their sight the next second, leaving the remaining two to themselves. 

"That was rude of you," Byunghun chided. "Learn some manners."

"Did you know, that I was the kind soul who thought that kid the proper way to tie a shoelace after helping him up from an embarrassing fall in primary school? We make each other's lives miserable all the time." Minsoo grinned cheekily. "He owes me a lot."

"I swear," Byunghun shook his head. "One day, someone's going to come along and beat you into a pulp, just you wait."

"Been there, done that." Minsoo said cheerily. "You have to be more creative with matters like these."

"Urgh," Byunghun groaned. "You're hopeless."

"Heard that one, too. Told you; you're going to have to try harder if you want to beat the almighty Bang Minsoo!" Minsoo threw his head back in laughter. "Welcome to my awesome life."

"Whatever," Byunghun flicked his hand dismissively. "I'm getting out of here."

"Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" Minsoo asked.

"Is there a reason for me to not be here tomorrow?" Byunghun responded, taken aback by the question. "Is there something you know that I don't?"

"I just thought that you might be upset about what happened with Chanhee." Minsoo admitted honestly. "Forgive me?"

Byunghun laughed heartily, "Small matter; nothing worth worrying about! To tell you the truth, I wouldn't dare talk to him if it wasn't for you."

"Talk to him?" Minsoo mused. "Did that even count as a conversation?"

"Shut up," Byunghun muttered. "I tried." 

"Well, try harder the next time." Minsoo pushed him towards the school gates, a smirk playing on his lips. "You should leave now if you want to reach home before sundown." 

Byunghun stomped off, irritated, but not before throwing an unimpressed glare in Minsoo's way. "I'll get you for this!" He shrieked, waving a fist mid-air.

Minsoo waved it off, ignoring the threat, "Sure, sure."

 

 

 

 

Chanhee went to school as usual the next day. He was impressed: the entrance gate wasn't tangled in pink silky ribbons, no traces of deflated balloons dangling anywhere near the trees, the walkways were sparkly clean besides the decade old gum stains, classrooms smelled like lemon grass. Upon arriving on school grounds, he expected it to be havoc; teachers who were on duty ordering students to pick up trash, the students then reacting in uncivillized ways because the mess wasn't theirs to clean, and so on. Instead, to be let down by such pristine, it made him empty, rather than feeling ecstatic or pleased. There wasn't anyone to rebuke, or anything to criticize, and that made his palms itch with annoyance. He was Mr. Perfect, he was the only one allowed to be above average. Chanhee angrily kicked the nearest available object in an attempt to ruin the perfectness, which happened to be a rubbish bin. The cylindrical can toppled over, spilling its contents onto the grassy area. Smiling contently at his work, he paced to his first class, rushing to make it before the bell rang.

After seemingly long hours of uneventful classes, the first half of the school day finally passed, and Chanhee found himself wandering the school grounds for some company. His favourite spot on the playground was left unoccupied, and so his legs automatically guided him to Minsoo's class, where he assumed the older boy would be taking a short 40 minute nap. It was strange; normally Minsoo would be up and about on a pleasant day like this, however, that didn't seem to be the case as his classroom was the only place Chanhee hadn't searched. He whipped his head from left to right repeatedly, eyes roaming the room for his close friend.

Randomly reaching out for the nearest person in sight, Chanhee grabbed hold of his sleeve and tugged him in, causing the boy to stagger backwards. The boy was about to protest - because reeling in a person as if they were a buffalo working on the rice fields was not a nice thing to do - instead straightening out his back and politely bowing when he realized it was Chanhee who summoned him. 

"Chanhee-sshi!" The boy squeaked. "What brings you here today?"

Chanhee's left eye twitched in annoyance at his schoolmate's phony attitude, holding back the urge to scream out his honest opinions. "I'm looking for someone, and was wondering if you could possibly be of help." He managed to say.

As if Chanhee's words carried the magnitude of a prophet of some sort, the boy's eyes twinkled, probably hoping that the 'someone' Chanhee was looking for be him. Their conversation was shortly interrupted when the boy was roughly casted aside, hurled by yet another boy, assumably Minsoo's classmate. Chanhee held back his tongue, reciting trigonometry equations in his head to prevent a slip of the mouth before speaking, "Do you need something?"

The boy laughed, "Don't mind him, he's just a little... wonderstruck, that's all." He stared at his friend, who scrambled down the hallways into the shadows, shaking his head slowly. "Minsoo went out. I'm not sure where, but he certainly isn't in class."

"How did you-"

"You're not the only one with eyes, Chanhee-sshi." The boy grimaced. "Whether intentionally or not, you stick out like a sore thumb."

"Excuse me?" Chanhee questioned in disbelief. Was it just a second ago he met this stranger?

"Yeah, a real shocker learning that you're not the only one living in this world, isn't it? Did you know that most people are born with this knowledge?" Voice soaked in sarcasm, the boy shot his eyebrow into the warmth of his fringe. "Deal with it. You might come from a prosperous upper-class family, but here in school, that hierachy doesn't exist, so don't expect anyone to kiss up to that of yours or polish those shoes till they outshine the stars."

He jerked his nose upwards, eyeing Chanhee with slits. "We're watching you, we all are. You should watch your ty attitude, none of us should have to pay heed to your pointless needs."

"My friends don't seem to mind," Chanhee retaliated. "I'm fine the way I am."

"Keep thinking that," The boy snorted. "Ask them why they hang around you. Ten bucks, you'll be surprised at their answer."

The boy then smirked, running down the hallways to catch up with his friend. His not-so-nimble footsteps echoing the concrete walls. Chanhee rolled his eyes and scoffed. Scaredy-cat. If he wanted to prove a point he should've at least stayed to argue it out. There wasn't a reason for him to believe in those nonsensical lies, especially when they came from a commoner's mouth. He dusted the serf germs off his palm, having touched that very strange peasant, and headed back to his classroom, where he spent the rest of lunch doodling in his diary.

 

 

 

 

There was something off about the 15th of February that Chanhee couldn't quite yet place. May it be the cleanliness of the school, or the short exchange between him and a fellow schoolmate during lunch, or maybe both, causing a strange gut feeling flipping stunts in his tummy, irritating him greatly. He was like a walking time bomb waiting to explode any second, the smallest touch would trigger the switch. To top it off, Minsoo must've been shipped off to a remote island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean because there were no signs of him anywhere in school, making Chanhee more agitated and fidgety than usual.  

As a whole, the day went by relatively slow for Chanhee. Regardless, the cruel world proceeded at rapid speed, leaving him behind to sulk in his individualism. If he couldn't attain his desired peace, no one else could. It was only fair of the world this way. Watching as everyone carried on with life so perfectly grossed him out. Such a hypocrite, he realized, as he was one to indulge in perfection as well as succeeding in it.

The piercing bell signaled the end of yet another school day. Chanhee arrogantly shoved his nose higher into the air, intending to make miserable of the last of his teacher's hope for a student who wouldn't take him for granted by deliberately marching past the teacher without a farewell. The thought of the teacher too busy cleaning up after his messy lessons to take notice of the act of rudeness never crossed his mind. Score one, he mentally cheered, oblivious to his failure, as he descended the stairs. 

Taking a different path towards the main gate - a route that costed him twice the time compared to his usual route - Chanhee visited the playgrounds to check up on the rubbish bin he had previously knocked down. Just as he arrived, a scrawny old man with a balding head wearing unfashionable trousers and a baggy tee appeared with a flimsy black plastic bag in hand. He slipped on his rubber gloves and bent over to pick up the bits and pieces of food scrap. Chanhee smiled steely, for the second time that day proud of his attempt at making lives miserable. He ignored the good guy within, the voice in his head that was desperately trying to rectify his rotten attitude. It's too late, he remarked bitterly. Minsoo, his parents, they all had a go at it, but he was a stubborn man who refused to change. He had his reasons to do so, not that anyone should have to know. 

"Chanhee," The familiar voice made him jump in surprise. How long had he been staring at the school cleaner? More importantly, did the love of his life watch him as he stared? Chanhee desperately hoped that he would be unsuspecting of his strange behaviour. 

"Here, take this." Byunghun extended his arm, waiting for Chanhee - who was in a daze - to accept the bouquet. Chanhee, having realized who he was talking to and the rare exchange that was taking place, started to panic and lose his cool. He lowered his gaze, studying the grey cement walkway instead of looking Byunghun straight in the eye. 

"I got them just for you," Byunghun shook the bunch, getting impatient. He hadn't expected Chanhee to react this way, hence the hummingbird heartbeat, feeling like a nervous wreck. Invisible feathers tickled his nose, and he could sense an oncoming sneeze accompanied by relentless scratching if Chanhee doesn't take away the flowers fast enough. 

"I'm sorry, I can't." Chanhee replied shakily. 

"Please, have them." Byunghun insisted. 

Chanhee's anxiousness transformed into anger due to the embarrassment. He faced Byunghun rigidly, and was about to yell at him, but stopped when reminded of Minsoo's words from yesterday. Byunghun here isn't fond of flowers due to allergies, Minsoo had said, which totally explained the nasal voice, wet sniffles, watery eyes, pink nose, and an especially red-faced Byunghun. 

"I am so sorry!" Chanhee gasped, quickly snatching the flowers from Byunghun, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He half screamed. 

"Thank you," Byunghun muttered, nodding to answer Chanhee's question. "I got them especially for you. Hope you like it."

Chanhee admired the beauty before him - the flowers, not Byunghun - and took a whiff. They weren't just any flowers, but yellow daffodils. They symbolized rebirth, a new beginning, to ensure happiness for the receiver; could it be Byunghun was trying to apologize for yesterday? The flowers also implied unrequited love, and could be interpreted as you're the only one for me. On second thought, they could also mean nothing, and Byunghun could've simply chosen them due to their beauty. Chanhee shrugged off all thoughts; never put your hopes up high when they're only going to be crushed afterwards. 

Chanhee closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, smoothing and calming his thoughts. They could no longer proceed with this stupid progress, he wouldn't allow it to happen. Whatever happened next wasn't going to be pleasant, because he'll be the one to ruin this happiness; if not now, it would be sooner or later. He'd rather get over and done with it than drag it out and suffer along, like all the other chances he had.

"A day after Valentine's Day, the flowers must've been really cheap, eh?" Chanhee smirked. That should suffice to upset Byunghun and send him off wondering why he even bothered with Chanhee in the first place. 

"Does that mean you go on sale after Valentine's Day as well?" Byunghun asked, not at all did he seem insulted, but Chanhee was. How could he not at that imbecile question?

"Excuse me," Chanhee scowled. "Are you trying to imply that I'm worth some flowers?" 

"No!" Byunghun answered hastily. Horrified, he thoroughly explained himself, not wanting any misunderstandings between the two of them. "I asked, because I didn't think I would ever be worthy of you. You always seem so distant, and I was only wondering if you were taken."

"There are better ways to ask." Chanhee pointed out. 

"But are you?" Byunghun urged. 

"No."

"Good," Byunghun sighed in relief. "Because I've been admiring your beauty through the display glass since forever. I could never purchase you; you're far out from my reach - like flowers are to me. Your beauty transcends all ages, I can't help but feel nervous around you. It's the same with flowers; they're pretty, yet life forbids me from their presence because of stupid allergies."

Chanhee blinked. He had just been compared to flowers - those lovely beings that he enjoyed so much - though this time an approved comparison. Byunghun continued, "So now that I've overcome this obstacle, doesn't it mean that I'm a tad bit more worthy to be in your presence?"

"You're an idiot, an idiot, I tell you." Chanhee shook his head, still unable to comprehend the situation. He rubbed the sides of his arms, feeling the goosebumps rise. "I've been waiting, looking through that thin layer of glass that separates me from the rest of the world, that separates me from you. I've longed for you, afraid that the other flowers might've caught your fancy instead. I was always screaming 'Look at me! Look at me!' but you never did. I was scared; it must've been my flaws - the flaws I could never dispose of - that prevented you from chosing me."

"I double-checked my price tag; could it be my social status? But even when new competitors stole my title, you never threw me a second glance." Chanhee pouted. "That made me sad."

"Don't be," Byunghun interrupted. "It is not you, but me who is at fault."

"Let me finish!" Chanhee pressed an index finger onto Byunghun's lips to silence him. "Then I thought it might be my appearance, and so I grew faster, inch by inch trying to rearrange my stems. It did not avail, for you batted no eyelash at me."

"I did." Byunghun smiled.

"Yes," And Chanhee returned the smile. "It appears to be so."

"Definitely not because of those fancy stunts you tried to pull off," Byunghun solemnly added. "You, are yourself, beautiful inside and out."

"You must be blind!" Chanhee exclaimed. 

"Love blind," Byunghun grinned. "That's what it is."

A long pause. Chanhee was abruptly reminded of his conversation with Minsoo's classmate earlier this afternoon. Ask them why they hang around you. Ten bucks, you'll be surprised at their answer, the boy had said. A new type of fear washed over him, and Chanhee began to doubt Byunghun. The colour of his cheeks drained and his throat parched. 

"Is something the mattter?" Byunghun inquired. He reached out to touch Chanhee's hand, but the older boy withdrew. 

"What does this make of us?" Chanhee whispered fearfully. 

Byunghun pulled a daffodil out from its bunch and tucked it behind Chanhee's ear. "A couple?" He asked hopefully.

The idea sounded too good to be true, which it most probably was. Chanhee pinched the flesh on his arm for a reality check. Nothing changed; Byunghun was standing right before him, and the bouquet felt real in his hands. He heaved out a sigh, uncertain of his choices. Byunghun was like the devil tempting him to eternal damnation. 

"No," Chanhee decided. "We shall be friends. Give us more time; you obviously need it - judging by your opinions of me - maybe more than I do. You'll have to learn me through and through, and in return I'll do the same for you."

"I'll take it!" Byunghun quickly said. "I'll take the offer. Low chances I'll receive a better bargain the next time."

Chanhee laughed. "You're wrong."

"You'll need proof to go with that statement." Byunghun teased. "I don't believe you."

Swiftly, Chanhee leaned down to match Byunghun's height. Tilting his head in a comfortable angle, he placed a chaste kiss at the corner of Byunghun's mouth, dangerously close to touching the lips itself. 

"Shall I start counting?" Chanhee beamed, pleased with his accomplishment. 

"Naah.." Byunghun dismissed the idea with his left hand. "We'll have more than your fingers can count."

Chanhee frowned. Mathematics was never his forte, the other subjects made up for his perfection. "My maths isn't that bad..."

"Trust me," Byunghun deadpanned. "After observing you for the whole of my high school life, it's the least I can see."

"Urgh," Chanhee groaned. "Way to ruin the mood."

"What mood?" Byunghun feigned innocence. "You just kissed a stranger."

"Ah," Chanhee liked the idea of starting fresh. Afterall, their first meeting was a disaster. "Let me introduce myself. Lee Chanhee, seventeen this year, a friend of Bang Minsoo."

Byunghun shook Chanhee's hand firmly and pulled out yet another daffodil from the bouquet, handing it over to Chanhee. The older boy furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if Byunghun actually did understand the daffodil. It was too much of a coincidence for Byunghun to pull out his weapon during all the right moments. "Lee Byunghun, seventeen as well, also a friend of Bang Minsoo."

"Ooh!" Chanhee exclaimed. "It seems we have a lot in common. We're off to a great start."

Byunghun nodded his head in agreement. "I can already see that we'll be the best of friends."  

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Byunghun." Chanhee playfully scolded him. "You can never be too sure of the future."

Byunghun smirked. "I'm willing to bet my life savings on it, that's how sure I am."

"Don't you dare," Chanhee warned him. "That'd just be the same as thieving my money."

"It's good that you know," Byunghun winked. "Now all you have to do is look forward to it."

 

 

 

 

The End