Final

Thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The irritating ring resounding through all the students ears had everyone cheering as it signalled for the end of their school day. The teacher just rolled his eyes before smiling, gathering his things in his arms before dismissing the whole class off for the day, reminding whoever the last student was to lock the door behind them, only to make his grand leave right away.

Constant chatter echoed through the hallways of the school, adding to the array of conversations being carried on within the confinement of the class she was currently in. Chorong took her time collecting everything under her desk neatly before packing them in her bag, noticing a pair of grey pant legs stopping by her table. Lifting her bag onto the table with a huff, she brushed wisps of her dark locks aside, locking them behind her ear before finally paying the male with her undivided attention. Her lips curled into a small smile seeing as it was her boyfriend  of 100day s in a couple days time.

"You ready to leave yet sweetheart?" He sent her one of those smiles that made her heart pause for a good second before melting away all the bad occurrences in her day prior to that moment. She bit her bottom lip, wondering how she managed to score such an angelic being like him. Everyone who had the chance to hear him speak all adored him, god forbid how many girls are secretly fawning over him, possibly plotting a diabolical scheme to take him away from her. Nodding slightly in reply she swung the strap of her backpack so that it hung on her shoulder blade; getting up from her seat before taking his hand hostage in hers as they made their way out. 

"Hey oppa, you're free to spend Saturday with me right?" She pondered aloud whilst they walked towards the car that was waiting for her, having set of paranoid parents sure had it's downsides sometimes. She glanced up to see a flicker of guilt flash across his face as the corners of his lips tugged down with brows bunching together, sighing he shook his head before apologising.

"I'm sorry darling, the boys and I had made plans to throw Sehun his birthday party since he's not going to be around for his actual birthday." His eyes searched for her forgiveness as the guilt ate away at his conscience. "It's ok by you right? You can come too!" He beamed as their steps stopped right before the black car.

"I don't want to intrude or anyth--"

"Of course you wouldn't be, that's just silly of you to think that. Please come?" He begged with his bottom lip threatening to protrude into that adorable pout that's he knew would melt away all her willpower to resist.

"Ah ok ok! Just don't pout please, you know that it does to me." Ironically she pouted at the situation before sulking internally. 'But I wanted you all to myself on our special day...'

"Fantastic, I'll notify the boys about it." He leaned down to gift her a lingering kiss on her forehead, causing her to sigh and lean in with eyes fluttering to a close. Instead of pulling away like she thought he would, his arms encased her in a warm loving hug before he murmured into her hair "Oh and darling?"

She hummed in response as she buried herself deeper into his embrace. "Thank you." He crooned before letting go of her with a dazzling smile before turning on his heels to walk away, lifting his hand to wave at her as he did so. Her cheek twitched before puffing her cheeks. 

Suho was nothing but an angelic being but there was only one little thing he did that peeved her to no end. What was that? The fact that he would randomly thank her for doing absolutely nothing, it was sweet at first but as the days flew by, the combination of 'Thank' and 'you' had been worn out. Didn't he know that if you constantly use the same phrases over and over again; it looses it's sentimental value? 

Sighing at her little complex with him, she opened the door to the passengers seat to be greeted by her father who had a silly grin on his face. Chorong's brows perked as she silently asked him what was up. Catching hurt curious look, he shook his head with a chuckle. "Oh nothing my special little peanut. I'm just happy to see you with a guy who treats you as right as Suho does. Fasten your seatbelt dear so I can drive you home."

 

 

 


She stood at the front desk of noraebang, blowing her bangs away from her forehead as she rocked back and forth on the heels of her feet. She was still trying to digest the fact that her special day was sidelined by her boys friends birthday. Ok ok she was being unreasonable but couldn't he even realise that it was their special day too? She checked her phone just to confirm that it was the right location before dialling his number. Within just a few rings she heard ruffling noises as he yelled for everyone to stay quite on his side of the line. 

"Hey sweetie, are you here already?" He asked cheerfully. She frowned at his tone before nodding slowly as she talked.

"Yeah I am, but I don't know which room I'm supposed to go to."

"Ah no worries, I'll--HEY NO DONT TOUCH THOSE BALLOONS!" He shrieked before returning to the phone call with her. "Hey listen, I'll send someone down to fetch you ok? The boys are making a mess, I love you bye." And with that he hung up before she could even respond.

She released a long gust of air through her nose before tapping her fingers against her arm. Minutes past before the sound of rushed footsteps came towards her; it was Chanyeol smiling that 1000watt smile of his. "Noona!! Follow me, everyone's waiting for you." He reached forward and tugged her along to the room. Running her fingers through her hair; she released a sigh before stepping through the door to freeze in her spot. 

All 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter