Five Years Ago

Summer

Her junior high days were about to end. She was about to face  a senior high life, with its uniform and such. She was going to watch a concert with her very-best friend that day. Unfortunately, her friend, Mina, tagged her boyfriend along and made her seemed so alone and disturbing, stand and jump nearby that sweet young couple. Mina said that Minhyuk asked his friend to watch that concert as well, sadly that boy also came with his girlfriend. Jueun was successfully proved as a single one among the five of them.

Lee Jonghyun, that boy said his name was. All of the four persons standing around her actually went to the same junior high as her, but she didn't recognize Jonghyun and his girl, Chanmi. 

Your classroom was separated far away from my and Chanmi's class, maybe that's why you rarely saw us

Ah... right. Once again, I'm so sorry for not recognizing you two. I feel bad, jinjja...

She somehow enjoyed the concert, thanks to her various sense of music. By the end of the concert, she realized both couples were nowhere beside her. She checked her phone and found a message from Mina.

Jueun-ah...
The four of us are at the cafe nearby. Chanmi said she doesn't feel like enjoying the show and I somehow got tired of standing among the crowd. Feel free to come after the concert, we'll be waiting ^^

Jueun let out a deep sigh.

Had I had a boyfriend right now, I would not have been standing alone, being left like this....