My Twitter Dream

My Twitter Dream

I was trieng to get some sleep, but I couldn't I was too exited. I wanted to tell the news to all of my friends in Sri lanka Korea Friends of Hallyu wave group but, I promised Shin oppa not to tell any one. So I hold back. "If I can only tell Thisari!" this is too much to bear alone. I looked at my phone for the 28352160460th time. Still there was no message. May be he was joking around. I'm really stupid. I believe people so easily, this brought me troubles since I was a child. But, still I couldn't help it. I hugged my pillow and closed my eyes tightly chasing away my bubbling thoughts. "
(L.O.V.E GIRL) nae soneul jabgo Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) nareul midgo Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky 
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

I woke up hearing my phone ring. I looked at the screen and it was from an unknown number code +82. "It's from Korea. Maybe it's Shin oppa!! oh no! I don't know any Korean omg!" The phone began to ring for the 2nd time. "I'll talk in English. He already know that I don't know Korean. His English is not that bad. Is it?" I answered the phone shaking inside. "Annehasayo! Is this Anu" he pronounced all of it wrong. So funny accent. "kekekeke" I couldn't hold back my laughter. "Yes yes it's me" I barely said. "I message you. You no reply why?" he said in broken English. "We seriously need a trasnslator" I thought. "I was a sleep. I didn't hear a text coming" I said. "Ok, we message arsso?" "Arasso" I replied. "Bye!" he said laughing. "Bye!" I replied back. He hanged up. 

I saw 13 text messages. I went to my precious app and translated all of it. "What will I do without you app? I love you" I said laughing. "Oppa did you had your dinner?" "Yes, I had Dak Galbi". "wahh ^ ^" "kekeke I already finished packing.I'll be seeing you day after tomorrwo.For me tomorrow." "I know. I'm so exited oppa. But, you need to sleep now. Otherwise you'll be tired." "arasso. You worry about me so much don't you?" "What do you mean me oppa? Every Boice and Shin lovers worry about you day and night. It's not only me" "So does that mean I should date evry fangirl of mine?" "ah oppa, it's not funny?" "ara, I'll see you tomorrow then. i should sleep now." "ok oppa good night sleep well" 

"We arrived at airport. Where are you?" I read the message and looked around for them. I saw them with face masks. People gathered to see who was them. If there was 100 people 1 or 2 would recognize them celebrities. So I wasn't worried much. I can't believe my eyes 4 heavenly figures standing in front of me. I just can't. CNB manager got them out of there I had to follow without talking to Shin. They had 3 cars arranged. 4 of them got in. Shin even didn't show that he regognized me. This is a total waste. The engine started. Then a door opened. Shin got out and removed his mask. "You come with us" He grabbed my hand and walked to the other car. I was startled and shocked. He made me get on and I did.  He sat beside me smiling. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Lee Jung Shin sitting beside me and he's smiling. The god is too generous."annyeonghaseyo! naneun li jeong sin-iya. mannaseo bangawoyo" What? What did he say? Then he gestured something to the man sitting in front seat. "ah he said Hello there! I'm Lee Jung Shin. Nice to meet you​" The man said. So he really brought a translator with him? He's something for sure! "ah yes, nice to meet you too. I'm Anupama"  Then the man translated it to Korean "geulae, niseudo dangsin-eul mannal su issseubnida. naneun Anupama haeyo" 

So that's how CNBLUE visited Sri Lanka for the first time. They'll come with a Blue Moon consert again here. Then I'll go back to Sri Lanka too with my Shin. I'm fluent in reading,writing Korean thanks to shin oppa and my CNBLUE boys. We are very best friends now. I'm so happy ^ ^ 

Author note: I know it's a bit cheesy. But still, I enjoyed writing it. And still my Bias from CNB is Jong Hyun kekekeke. Please leave your comments and subscribe. Gumawo!!!