End.

Dancing My Way To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

Nyu streched herself. She always felt good during dance classes as she can release her stess through dancing. She is one of the best dancers in the hip-hop coed class she is in now, and her instructor likes her a lot. "Okay guys, please gather." The dance instructor appeared and held the door for someone.

*Is it a newcomer?* Nyu thought to herself. Her thoughts were confirmed when a guy walked into the room behind the instructor, his bag over hung over his shoulder. Everyone gathered at once and some girls whispered to each other about how hot that guy is. Nyu's eyes widened a little and she couldn't help agreeing with what the girls had said.

"Please introduce yourself." The instructor smiled. That guy nodded and said confidently, "Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you and please take care of me." He slightly bowed. Everyone clapped and a few guys approached him. Apparently, those 6 guys called themselves Bangtan and were "forcing" Jungkook to join their clique.

They got along well at once and Jungkook was seen smiling happily at the lame jokes the oldest hyung, Jin had made. "Hyung! Your jokes aren't even funny!" Jimin whined. "I agree!" Taehyung chipped in. Jin glared at the both of them until Namjoon intervened. "Hey guys break it up. Jungkook must be uncomfortable right now." He looked at Jungkook.

"Ah it's okay! I don't mind." He smiled. "Jungkook?" The instructor called his name. He excused himself and walked towards the instructor. "Yes instructor?" "Ah I was wondering if you could dance a little to show all of us your talent? Are you okay with it?" The instructor asked.

"Of course." Jungkook smiled. The instructor beamed and clapped his hands. "Our Jungkook here will showcase his talents so do not look away!" Everyone gathered again and the instructor some music. Jungkook's body reacted and moved along to the rythm of the music, executing sharp and skilful moves. Nyu was awed, it has been a long time since she had seen a really good dancer. When he danced, it was as though only the two of them were in the studio. *Is this love at first sight?*

When the music stopped, cheers and claps erupted and Jungkook smiled his signature chipmunk smile. He bowed and went over to his bag. He wiped his perspiration off and an iced bottle appeared in front of him. "Hey, I'm Nyu, nice to meet you. You were really great earlier on." She tried to compose herself.

"Ahh should I call you noona? Since I was told I'm the youngest here." Jungkook said. *So he's my dongsaeng.. It's a noona-dongsaeng relationship then? Omg Nyu! Stop fantasizing!* Nyu shook her head a little and smiled, "Oh um sure!" "Nice to meet you too Nyu.. noona." He extended his arm.

Nyu took it and beamed, "Welcome to our dance class! I'm not trying to boast but I'm one of the best dancers here." "Really? I will try to take that spot from you then, Nyu noona." He joked. "Let's see if you can~" Nyu teased. They laughed and she asked, "Which school do you attend?" 'SOPA. I just went to the ceremony yesterday. Oh and Bangtan hyungs attend it too right? It will be fun." Jungkook smiled.

"I go to SOPA too haha! So you're my dongsaeng plus hoobae in school~" Nyu said. Jungkook pretended to fan Nyu with his hands and said, "O your highness! I would like to extend my heartfelt apologies for not noticing it earlier." He bowed and chuckled. Nyu giggled and shoved him a little. "You dork."

--

Jungkook and Nyu got closer each day and they would do everything together and hung out with Bangtan. There was a dance competition coming up and Jungkook and Nyu decided to pair up, Taehyung with Hoseok, Yoongi with Jimin and Namjoon with Jin. They came up with a dance and practised the choreography everyday.

There were many other really good dancers participating and Nyu was worried. "Noona! Hey, what are you thinking of?" Jungkook asked corncernedly. "Nothing.. It's just, there are so many good dancers out there.." "So you are worried about this. Don't you have confidence? I thought you said you are one of the best dancers in our dance class? Where did all that confidence go?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter