Unexpected Meeting

Bulletproof Love

"I have someone you should meet" she said through my window. How she got up there isn't important but it was a daily routine she would do. Except for today. Today was different. Those six words she just said.  They scared me. But, I went a long with it.

"Who?" I said. 
"You'll see when we get there"

That was enough for me to jump out that window and go with her.
She led me to our local park. It was a cloudy day; rare for the famous Sunny California. It was about to rain.
There were two people there. Both guys. 
She sat down and signaled me to join her. So, I did.
She introduced me to the guy sitting in front of her named Adrian. Then to the guy sitting across me named Kris.
I was intrigued. What unusual spellingbut such beautiful name. He was tall. Dark brown eyes. I could see that he had a tattoo peaking out of his short sleeve.
He said hi. I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting more but I guess I was wrong.  I sat there while my friend was chatting the night away.  It was so awkward. Kris was on his phone and I just pretty much sat there. I texted the girl on my right saying that I was gonna go home. I thought it would be too rude to interrupt her verbally. 
I got up and all eyes were on me. I told them that I was gonna head back because my mom needed me. Kris went back to his phone and Adrian said bye and went back to talking.

I went home and sat on my bed, while playing with my laptop. I could not stop thinking about him. He was different. Rude. I hate rude people, yet I was intrigued by him.
My phone vibrated. I took it from my night stand and looked at it. It was a number my phone did not recognize. 
The word, "hi" was on my phone screen in the abnormal font that I had set my phone too.
I asked who it was.
Thirty seconds later there was the name that had been on my mind all nigh; Kris

My mind went crazy afterwards.