suho/do/xiumin

Exo Drabbles

  Kyungsoo burrows further under the comforter, searching for the extra warmth that won’t join him for another hour. He always prefers to sleep early, while Joonmyun and Minseok stay up past midnight. Tonight is no different, even if it is cold and he would love having his boyfriends warmth around him. Joonmyun and Minseok like to stay up late, mostly talking about busy schedules and breaks they have coming up; but sometimes they reherse, Minseok trying to perfect the new dance and Joonmyun trying to hit higher notes for their new song. They like to wear themselves out before going to sleep because they’re restless and tossing and turning all night isn’t good for any of them.

  It’s almost two when the door clicks open, pulling Kyungsoo from sleep enough o turn his head to the side and look. He’s on his stomach and comfortable and if he moves too much he’ll start waking up, so he whines for them. Joonmyun merely chuckles at him, going to his dresser to pull a pair of pants out to sleep in. Minseok strips down to his briefs and slides under the covers next to him, pulling the blanket over their heads.

  The bed drips behind him and the blankets lift enough to let chilly air dance along his exposed legs before Joonmyun is next to him. Silk covered legs tangle with his, an arm drapes across his back and fingers tangle in his hair. A content sigh escapes his lips. His head is turned towards Minseok, who has a smile across his face and a small trail of perspiration on his brow. Kyungsoo brushes It away with a hand and breaks out into a smile of his won when Minseok catches his and lightly, jokingly, bites his knuckle.

  He turns onto his side, curling into the crook of Minseok’s body as Joonmyun molds around him from behind, arm slinging across his stomach. There’s warmth spreading through his body, his personal heaters now surrounding him and he’s content to fall asleep like this.

  There’s lips pressing against the back of Kyungsoo’s neck, sending chill bumps racing across his skin. He whines, and Joonmyun kisses him again in apology, but all it does is cause him to shiver more. Minseok presses his hand just under his shirt, and his fingers are freezing against his skin. He whines again, lightly hitting hin on the chest. Both men chuckle at him, causing annoyance to seep through him. “Guys,” he pouts, even if it has no effect on Joonmyun, “I’m so tired.”

  Joonmyun’s arm around his waist tightens, pulling his hips back to settle better against his body. Joonmyun’s always been a person of physical contact, always lacing their fingers together or placing a hand on his back, especially in crowded places like the airport where it’s aesy to get lost. But like this, when it’s just the three of them, it’s a lot more intimate. He’s always pulling Minseok and Kyungsoo into his lap, into long hugs or kisses. It’s refreshing, if not a bit suffocating when he’s not in the mood to be around them. “So sleep,” Joonmyun tells him, breath fanning across his neck and it tickles.

  “Don’t let us stop you,” Minseok moves forward with them, keeping his nose buried in his hair.

  “You two are planning something,” Kyungsoo grumbles, but his eyes are closed and he can’t be bothered to open them to glare.

  They chuckle, each rattling chest shaking him enough to set off the sleep that was just about to wash over him.

  “What could we do?” Minseok teases, running teasing fingertips up his spine, causing him to arch into his touch, pressing more against Joonmyun in the process.

  “I don’t know, but if I wake up in a confused Jongin’s bed again I will not hesitate to caeve both your belly buttons out with a rusty spoon,” there’s bite behing his words, but now enough to elict fear from them. He’s starting to think that maybe he really didn’t want them coming to bed. He’s still be asleep if they were out still.

  Kyungsoo hears Joonmyun chuckle behind him, lips caressing the shell of his ear. “What about a confused Chanyeol’s bed?”

  He groans, bringing an elbow back to his ribs and he feels pride in the air forced out of Joonmyung’s mouth. “Rusty. Spoon.” He threatens, and Minseok and Joonmyun both stop, finally settling down. “Now, kiss me goodnight,” he demands, sighing in content as Minseok presses their lips together. Joonmyun has to raise up on his elbow to get to his mouth, but their lips meet and Kyungsoo finaly things he can sleep.

 

  The bed is warm in the morning, only one body presses against his side and he assumes it’s Minseok becuae Joonmyun wakes up earliest, shuffling out of bed to claim the sower first.

  Kyungsoo rolls, cuddling into the body next to him until arms push him away, startling him. He blinks sleepily, prepared to scold his boyfriend, but he’s met with the eyes of a terrified Sehun, blankets clutched to his waist. Kyungsoo yells, “Rusty spoon!” at the same time Sehun shrieks, “Was that your on my thigh!?”