Final

Minnie...

I look around panting as I run trying to find a new place to hide “, where do I go?!” I yell to myself as I look over and see a door, I grab the knob swinging open the door. Freezing to stand in my place noticing it was my room. I slowly walk in, everything is the same, my bed, all of my little knick knacks left in the same places, and the curtains were still slightly covered in blood. I drag myself over to my bed tracing a line of blood which was running down the headboard with my index finger. “They left it… they never found it” I mumble to myself thinking of that horrid day.
----- FLASHBACK-----
I sat in my new house on my bed smiling at the little diary I was reading. 
I had just finished moving everything in today after moving out of my parent’s house. I was going through an old dresser that seemed to be left here for a while. It had old dirty wood, with beautiful glass handles that had little golden roses painted along them, it was painted a soft baby pink. Obviously a little girl had lived here before, the dresser seemed so old, so beautifully detailed why did they leave it..

“Hey Xiuxiu, where do you want me to put this?” I hear my girlfriends soft voice calling me, I look up to see her holding a picture of us “Uhm just set it over there” I replied pointing over to my nightstand. Smiling to myself as I watch her hair bounce when she waked to place the picture down. 

I turn my attention back onto the dresser opening the drawers to see if they had left anything before they left, all of them were empty but the bottom one which had a cute little pink diary in it which read “Do not open unless you’re name is Elise!” The writing looked like a child’s writing. All the words were pushed together, some letters tiny, others bigger than necessary “What do you have there, babe?” I hear my girlfriend say, feeling her arms wrap around my waist. “Hm? Oh nothing just something I found” I say setting it down and turning around wrapping my arms around her waist also.
“I have to go XiuXiu but I will be back later tonight so we can break in the new place” She giggles, playfully winking. I smile back at her “Naughty child” I say kissing her forehead “Only for you, others know me as innocent and cute. Anyways, I have to meet my mom to have dinner, bye love you!” She pecks my lips and walks out. “Love you too” I call out walking over to sit on my neatly fixed bed. “Should I open it? I mean what could be in here, this has to only be a  small child” I say to myself before slowly open it. 
I chuckle softly reading the first page,

Hello, you obviously don’t know how to listen if you’re name isn’t Elise, stupid. But you need to know me before reading my private life~” I lay down continuing reading “My name is Elise (which means I can read this!) I am 10 years old, and live with my Nana and Papa. They fight a lot, but I love them, they took me in after my parents died. They have never told me how they passed because they claim it will ruin me” I tilt my head slightly confused, but decide to skip this and read onto the first page.
August 10, 1925—
Hello, diary.
How are you doing today? Me? Oh I have been good, Papa hurt Nana again this morning, but he made me promise not to tell. Then my friend Minnie came over, that’s just my nickname for him though. He says his real name is ugly and he doesn’t like it. Yes, Minnie is a boy, but I don’t like him! No! Boys are nasty, and he is also a lot older than me. He is the next door neighbor; he comes and plays dolls with me before he goes to school because I can’t have friends. Papa is scared I will tell them about what happens at home. I have to go now Nana finished dinner~ I hope you also eat well! Bye-bye~

“1925… wow that’s a long time, she sounds adorable and sweet” I say aloud turning the page to the next page.
After about 20 pages of this little girl’s diary I start noticing how bad her life is. She is abused, occasionally touched by this man, and she seems to only have this “Minnie”. I cringe reading about the things this man she calls “Papa” does to her and her “Nana”.
September 23, 1925—
Dear diary, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I did today. Minnie came over….. We talked and played with dolls, but in the middle of everything I started feeling “weird” every time he would smile, or talk I got annoyed. I eventually told him to leave because I couldn’t stand him right now. He looked so hurt, so sad, he is a boy and he is an adult why did he care? I have to go to bed. I hope he still comes in the morning

I widen my eyes as I continue reading page after page was filled with how this “Minnie” annoyed her, how she never wanted to see him again, how she just wanted to end him. I started feeling a little uneasy reading the things she had listed, titled “Ways to Get Rid of Him” She had so many gory and disgusting things written. I closed the book when I read the last paragraph on a page “I know what it was, all of the feelings. I love him. He will never love me. I haven’t seen him in 2 weeks, I watch him walk home from my window everyday walking around with a girl. She is tall but not taller than him, long brown hair passed her shoulders with bangs, her hair would bounce as she walked, she has a perfect S line. She is so pretty they look so perfect together, always laughing and smiling. She even gave him a new nickname it makes me sick hearing her voice call him that name. He had forgotten my nickname for him. She even kissed him I watched and it killed me… I will just wait for him to come back he will someday
I sighed, reading those sad words, laying the diary beside my bed. Smiling when I see the picture of me and my girlfriend turning over in bed to sleep, first looking at the clock “6:30pm” How am I tired so early.. must be from reading. I slowly fal to sleep about 3 minutes later. Tossing and turning, I hear something being whispered in my ear it’s a high voice, like a little girl’s, it sounds so close, so real. I open my eyes seeing a little girl standing beside me smiling wide, she has an old styled dress on with black shiny shoes on, and her socks were white and had lace on them. Her hair short and brown put up in short pigtails, her sparkling Green eyes made me feel calm. Why is she so familiar? Why am I not scared? “H-hello?” I stutter staying in place “Xiuxew, do you remember me?” She says softly tilting her head slightly; I shake my head a little. Her eyes widen and tear up a little “Xiuxew, isn’t this what she calls you? You have returned to me. But don’t remember..” She says barely above a whisper 
I look at her with a confused face before she looks up dropping her doll softly beside me “Let’s play that may help remind you” She says smiling weakly “Play? Play what?” I reply getting a little scared “Let’s play dolls Minnie, I waited for you to return, you have come back for me. You sadly brought her along..-” She starts before smiling mischievously “- but lets not worry about her I fixed that earlier” She smirks. “Wha-“ I try to say before she screams “Shut up and lets just play, you’re so stupid dammit” 
-----END OF FLASHBACK-----
I sit on my bed looking over at my cold pale dead body. My blood splattered along every wall of the room, my phone lying beside me. Also dead, while the little girl who did all of this walks passed the doorway smiling to herself. I am stuck here just like her, we both died here. Both bodies never found, souls trapped within this property…. “It wasn’t supposed to end like this” I whisper to myself looking at the picture beside me. Looking up to see the little smiling girl “Minnie oppa, lets play dolls. Now you can never leave me for her again. Don’t be sad we will always have each other.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this originally for a friend just for fun, but they said I should post it here. So here it is~ I hope you all enjoyed my story!!

The plot is all mine, please don't rewrite as your own or steal the plot.

Thank you for reading~~ <3

Suscribe, upvote, or comment possibly?