All I Need Is Time

All I Need Is Time

"Now announcing,the song of the year...SO NYUH SHI DAE'S TELL ME YOUR WISH!"The crowd started clapping while the girls went up to the center of the stage.Some of the girls gave the speeches while TaeYeon was playing around with some other members.

 

"Great job,guys."A male voice said behind them.It was G-Dragon.

 

"Kamsahmida,oppa.Where's the rest of them?"Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know.TOP hyung is over there,the maknaes are running around,and TaeYang is...I have no idea."G-Dragon said.

 

"Oh,okay.Good luck next time,oppa!"Yoona said,making G-Dragon blush.The idols stayed on the stage and clapped to the song while G-Dragon called TaeYang.

 

"Where are you?"G-Dragon asked.

 

"I'm in the crowd.Don't look for me.I'll go up there."TaeYang hung up and went up to the stage.TaeYeon looked back when Yuri said who was here.TaeYeon and TaeYang made eye contact,but he quickly faced away.

 

"He's still hurt?I thought he'd get over it after 3 years."Jessica said."Have fun with Sehun."Jessica said,walking away.After the performance ended,all the idols went backstage to their rooms.SNSD went to BigBang's room."Annyeonghasyeo."Everybody bowed.BigBang bowed back.

 

"We'll be back."Everybody said,except TaeYeon and TaeYang.

 

"You're still hurt even after those 3 years?"She asked.

 

"Wae?I can't be hurt?Did you even love me?"He asked.

 

"Yeah,I loved you.Until I saw your 'I Need a Girl'performance.I thought you already had one."

 

"Am I not enough for you to go off to Sehun?Huh?If not,then stop trying to bring back the past and get on with the present,Tae.I've had enough of you bringing back the past everytime you talk to me,but you already have Sehun so why bring it up when you have somebody already?!I lost my somebody and I still need her,but she hasn't given me a single hint that she needs me."

 

"Have you ever told me,'I love you'?"TaeYeon asked.She walked out,crying.

 

-

 

"Taeyeon-ah,whats wrong?"Sehun asked,putting his arms around her.At least they were in a secret place.

 

"Nothing.I'm fine.When will we get to see each other again?"She asked.

 

"Mianhae,but manager hyung told me about 6 or 7 months.its because of our vacation."He said."Ooh,we could go to Jeju!With your members and my members.The vacation starts tomorrow so we should head out in about 1 more day.I already got the tickets ready.Here.Give them to your members.Bye,Tae."Sehun hugged her and said bye again.

 

-

Jeju:

 

"Wah.Lets watch some tv!"Jessica jumped onto the couch.She flipped to SBS channel."Oh!TaeYang oppa's song won!Whats it called though?I forgot."

 

"Its called,'All I Need is Time'.Take a look."Yoona turned up the volume.The rest of the members gathered around.

 

All I Need is Time:

 

Girl..I'm sorry..
For yelling at you..
For blaming you..
I just want you to forgive me...
Take a listen.

 

The past was where we had our moments,
but then in the present we split up.
I was thinking,'What should I do?How do I get you back?'
But I realized you don't need me.You already got someone else.
You told me,'Have you ever told me I love you?'I was thinking
about the times we had together and realized that you were right~...

 

All I need is time~..
To tell you that I love you..To tell you that I need you,
but I'm sorry cuz I was too late~.

I longed for you all this time,and now I'm
thinking that when~...

Will I be able to tell you that I love you?
But then I realized you're with another guy and that you don't
need me~...

 

When will we be together?
When can I tell you that I love you?
I regret the things I said that day,
I regret yelling at you,
I regret not being able to say I love you~.

 

All I need is time~
To tell you that I love you..To tell you that I need you,
but I'm sorry cuz I was too late~.

I longed for you all this time,and now I'm
thinking that when~...
Will I be able to tell you that I love you?
But then I realized that you're with another guy and you don't
need me~...

 

Hey,girl,when will I be able to show my love,
show you that I need you.Don't tell me lies,girl,
tell me the truth.Do you really need me?Do you
really need me?I'm thinking that if you don't tell me
now its goodbye forever~!

 

When~...
Will I be able to tell you that I love you?
But then I realized that you're with another guy and you don't
need me~...(Oh~,you don't need me...)

 

Girl...I'm sorry...

 

I Love You...

 

The girls' mouths hung open."Who's this song for?"Somebody spoke.The door opened.The male walked towards TaeYeon,got on his knees,and said something.

 

"Will you accept my heart..Kim TaeYeon?"The male spoke.The girls just watched their leader and the male person.

 

"Yes..."Her voice,small and quiet...Enough for him to hear.The male got up and hugged her.

 

"Aish,yah,what the heck!You should've kissed her,TaeYang oppa!"SooYoung yelled ruining the moment.

 

"We're not at that stage yet..."TaeYang said,cutely."Guess were back together.

 

"Oh yeah,nice song,oppa.Who was it for?"Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Pabo,its for leader Tae."Sunny said,knocking on Hyoyeon's forehead.

 

"Oh,since you're with Tae oppa,I'm taking Sehun oppa,okay,thanks!"Yuri ran out.

 

"I'll love you forever..Whether I'm in heaven..or hell..."They both said.

 

-

 

HAPPPY ENDING!ENJOY!COMMENT ALSO!