High School....oh boy.....≧◠◡◠≦✌

Meet my family..

Le Home

You: Ok___________ You can do this first Day of High School ...come on!!

Chanyeol: Talking to yourself Huh?...kekekekeke

You: STFU Derp face.

Than Chanyeol Instally Glared,And Guess What.....You Gave Him The famous Face, about to go down....

Kyungsoo: Hey Hey both of you get yo asses Change will be late come on ...chop chop, Aye _______ Remember to tell Jongin to walk you to home Because I will be busy ok, You know the drill,And ChanYeol remember to get _________ lunch ok.

You got ready Uniform:

You and Chanyeol finshied Breakfast and walked outside the house and meet up With Jongin and Baekhyun And Suho,Jongin and Suho Kept looking at you seeing if you were ok because you kept shaking,Proberly From the idea of going to high School were Most Problems like Drugs, Pregnecy And other things I mean the list is endless.

Kai: Are you ok?

Suho:You look Dead...

You: Yeah i'm fine,I'm just nervous.

Kai:Don't worry I know your a strong Girl.

Suho: I got your back baby-girl.^^

Baekhyun:You'll Befine girl.;)

You:Thanks suho, And thanks kai and Bacon.

Chanyeol:Come on People I Got School , Hello Yeah you (pointing At You) You'll be fine drama Queen.

You Glared at chanyeol and Thats when you lost it.

You:THIS BOY JUST WONT STOP,COME HERE SMARTASS I MIGHT BE LITTLE BUT I GOT GUNS.

Chanyeol: Whatever come on.

Once You Arivied At the School, You were in shock,That you didn't even notice You bumped in to someone.

You: omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you there.

Boy:It's ok just be careful next time,Whats your name?

You: My name?, ...um it's _______

Boy: Well than ______ My name is sehun Nice to meet you,(whispering in your Neck) I'll see you later.

You:Ok...

There it was the heart pumping,red Checks,and pale face,They say it's called love, quickly running going to your brother and his friends, You took the water that kai was drinking a gulped it down.

Kai: HEY THATS MY WATER WOMAN,Whats wrong with you, your blushing and you keep shaking more than ever,what happen?

Suho: Love What was happening.

Chanyeol:WHAT,HOW,WHO,WHEN,I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!

You:Oppa Chill it was just a guy I bumped in to. Nothing happen.Don't worry im fine ok.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You Went in to the class you were ordered to go,And There you saw him "Sehun" Not bad,He stared at you the whole time in class,You were quite scared because the frickin Boy looked like a killer.

Class finshed And time to go to lunch,but than you saw him again and he grabed your wrist and went to the rooftop....

Sehun:WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!

You: What do you mean what I do to you, I didn't do anything your the one who kept Staring at me.

Sehun:Thats because you have something that atracks me...

You:Are you saying you like me?

sehun: I don't know....Just do me a favor for me?...

You: Sure?....What do you need.

Sehun:Were ever you are, Rather Your Sleeping or Eating let me know, I need to know your safe,here's my number 675-445-****

You: Why do you need to know what I'm doing, Your not My Dad,Brother or boyfriend.

Sehun: Fine than ok so I need to have a reason to protect you?,ok then let me be your boyfriend.

You:But we just met,you can't just be my boyfriend when you want.

Sehun:Ok how about his.I will give you 5 reasons why I should be your boyfriend, each day I will give you one.

You:Good luck with that if you really want to date me you have to go through my brothers and they are not nice at the first meet.

Sehun: ok than it's settled goodbye love.(kisses your cheeks)

You:YA....AISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI IT'S ME MIE HELLO ,YOU GUYS OK HUH? HUH? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.^^

Sehun for you>>><3