Title 2

Choice

Yoseob-  “Gayoon! You arrived”

Gayoon- “Yes I did” she was nervous, after all her boyfriend was with other girl and didn’t wait for her .

Yoseob was embarrassed he didn’t  know what to do, so he decide to act normal and went to Gayoon to kiss her but she pushed him.

Gayoon- “Don’t you want to introduce your new friend?”

Yoseob-“ Hum? Oh,yes, Gayoon this is IU, IU this is Gayoon my girlfriend”

IU- “Hello” she said shyly

Gayoon- “Hi” she said coldly, then se turns to Yoseob “Shouldn’t you be waiting for me?”

Yoseob-“Sorry, IU was lost and I helped her, by the way she is in our class”

Gayoon- “BUT YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME!!!”

IU- “Huh, it seems like you want to be alone I will go to class, bye and thank you oppa, bye Gayoon it was nice to meat you” She goes out and started thinking that she only came that day and the most beautiful boy in school helped her He was so nice to me, unfortunately he has a girlfriend, it doesn’t matter he will be mine Hehehe.

 

Yoseob-“G, calm down, nothing happened between us”

Gayoon was furious but after then she was back to normal “Oppa, bian I don’t know why did I started talking like this,sorry for being so stupid, sorry” she started crying but then Yoseob hugged her.

Yoseob-“Don’t worry, I’m here” he was trying to comfort Gayoon like he always do when she’s nervous or sad.

Gayoon-“You will never leave me,right?”

Yoseob-“Of course I won’t you’re everything to me”

Gayoon-“T-Thank you oppa”

Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

Yoseob-“Now, clean your tears, you look ugly when you cry and let’s go to class”

Gayoon-“Ok, oppa where are you going to eat after class?”

Yoseob-“I don’t know,why?”

Gayoon-“Today I was late because I was making food for you, do you want to eat with me?”

Yoseob-“Really? Ah Gayoonie you’re the best”

They went to class happy and smiling, but they didn’t know that it was someone watching them, IU

IU- “Why are they so happy? I thought they’re angry aissh really” and she go to class

After classes’ Gayoon and Yoseb went to the school’s yard. Gayoon was staring at Yoseob, she loved him so much that she could do anything for him.

Yoseob- “Why are you doing staring at me?”

Gayoon- “Huh? Oh,nothing”

Yoseob- “Yeah, yeah. You must be thinking that I’m irresistible”

Gayoon- “Boio? Ya!..” but she couldn’t end the phrase, because Yoseob kissed her

Gayoon-“ Oppa , are you crazy?”

Yoseob-“ What? Can’t I kiss my girlfriend?”

Gayoon-“You really ahahaha” then she remember something “Oppa, I must go!”

Yoseob- “Where?”

Gayoon-“Huh I-I’m going to…to, it doesn’t matter I must go”

Yoseob- “Oh,ok”

Gayoon- “Are you sad?”

Yoseob-“Of course, I thought I would stay with you”

Gayoon- “Bian, but don’t worry I think lot of girls will came to stay with you after I go”

Yoseob-“ Ya! I told you that I’m not a player”

Gayoon-“ Ok, ok. Bye”

Yoseob-“ What about my kiss?”

Gayoon-“I already give it to you”

Yoseob- “That didn’t count, I want my kiss”

Gayoon-“All right” they kiss and Gayoon leave

Yoseob-“Why was she so hurry?

IU-“Hello oppa”

Yoseob- “Oh,hi IU”

IU-“Can I sitt?”

Yoseob-“Sure”

IU-“Where did Gayoon go?”

Yoseob-“I don’t know”

IU-“Ahhh, oppa can I eat with you? I am new and no one wants  to eat with me”

Yoseb-“Sure you can, I don’t like to east alone”

IU-“Thanks”

 

 

Sorry that it took so long to write the second chapter please like and comment. If there are english mistakes sorry.

And please support 4minute whit they're new album : )