Shut Up

Radiation

Jaehyo doesn't like this.

Well, maybe it's not that. Actually, it's more like he likes this but he wishes that he didn't.

Zico shifts a little, tilting his head and parting his lips. His jacket is hanging off his shoulders and the photographer snaps another photo, calling out his encouragements.

Jaehyo can't think of Zico as Jiho right now, not when he's radiating like this. It's ridiculous because Zico isn't attractive; Jaehyo has told himself this many times. Zico's lips are too big, along with his nose. The only good distinguishing trait he has are his eyes, which is admittedly enough.

Especially when he's staring into the camera like that.

Jaehyo is standing with the other members off to the side, watching Zico with the rest of them. The difference is the rest of the members don't seem absolutely enthralled with Zico's appearance.

Jaehyo can't help but stare even though he knows that Kyung is looking at him.

The photographer says something that Jaehyo doesn't catch and then Zico pushes off of the brick wall he'd been posing against. He walks over to the other members and Jaehyo wants to avert his eyes, tries to, but he can't help but look at Zico's outfit.

He's wearing leather pants, a shredded top, and a black jacket with gold and white embellishments. He bumps Jaehyo's shoulder purposefully, grinning when Jaehyo turns to look at him.

"Kyung, it's your turn." Zico says, gesturing towards the wall he'd just been leaning against. Kyung walks over to the same spot Zico had been and listens to the photographer's directions carefully.

Jaehyo moves back to the chairs leaning against the wall and sits down, grabbing a water bottle. He's thirsty even though he hasn't went up to model yet. Zico tilts his head back, finishing his water bottle, and then walks over to sit down beside Jaehyo.

"Hyung, it's rude to stare at me like that." Zico murmurs. He keeps his voice low so no one else will hear him and he keeps his eyes trained on Kyung, not meeting Jaehyo's gaze.

"What are you talking about?" Jaehyo asks. Feinging innocence is his best option at this point.

"You shouldn't stare at me like that and not say anything to me. It's rude." Zico elaborates. He finally turns to look at Jaehyo and there's a teasing smile on his pink lips. Jaehyo stares at them for a second too long and Zico seems to notice.

"Jaehyo, your turn." Kyung says, walking over to the two of them. He doesn't seem to notice the tension between them as he grabs a water.

"We can finish talking later." Zico says. Jaehyo's stomatch twists in knots at the thought but he doesn't say anything as he walks over to the photographer.
Posing is easy for him as it always is, but he can't stop thinking about Zico's words. It's difficult enough to be around Zico when he looks like this, but sometimes Jaehyo forgets just how good with words he is.

The rest of the shoot runs smoothly and Zico doesn't say anything to Jaehyo for the rest of their time there. They leave late in the evening, when the sun is setting. Jaehyo sits in between Yukwon and Minhyuk on the way back home, deciding that not sitting by Zico is the best thing he can do right now.

When they get home, it's a dash to the shower and Taeil wins, so everyone else collapses in the living room or in their bedroom. Jaehyo goes to his room and closes the door, hoping that Zico won't bother him until later, when he's washed his makeup off and looks like Jiho again.

There isn't much of a difference in Jiho and his stage presence but Jaehyo finds himself more attracted to Jiho when he's showcasing his more volatile side. It's difficult to explain and Jaehyo often shys away from the subject, not wanting to evaluate his own emotions. Jaehyo's always been attracted to Jiho and it's always been something he's tried to ignore.

His bedroom door suddenly opens and Jaehyo turns his head, already knowing that it's Zico.

"What is it?" Jaehyo asks. Zico, of course, hasn't taken off his clothes from the shoot or washed his face yet. His hair is still that fluffy blue mess that reminds Jaehyo of cotton candy and his eyes are still outlined in black.

"We weren't done talking earlier." Zico replies. He sits down beside Jaehyo on his bed and Jaehyo refuses to allow himself to even glance at Zico.

Jaehyo doesn't say anything nor does he look at Zico and, after a few moments, Zico grows impatient.

"Don't repress yourself." Zico orders. He grabs Jaehyo's chin and turns his head until they're facing each other. Jaehyo finds himself staring at Zico's mouth.

"It's bad for your health." Zico smirks. He leans forward like he's going to kiss Jaehyo and Jaehyo blurts out the first thing he can think of.

"I don't think you're any better for my health." Jaehyo replies. Zico pauses his movements and looks at Jaehyo, meeting his eyes.

"You're probably right. Should I go?" Zico asks. He lets go of Jaehyo's chin and actually turns, as if he's going to leave. Jaehyo grabs him and kisses him roughly, surprising himself more than Zico.

Zico wraps his arms around Jaehyo's neck, pulling him as close as possible. He leans down until his back is on the bed, pulling Jaehyo down on top of him. Zico turns his head to the side for a moment, to catch his breath, and Jaehyo starts kissing his throat.

"You know, I've been waiting a long time for you to make a move." Zico murmurs. His voice is a low hum, his arms around Jaehyo as he kisses Zico's neck.

"Hm." Jaehyo hums noncommitally, beginning to on the side of Zico's throat. Zico laughs, a sound that slides down Jaehyo's spine.

"I didn't know you were into leather and heavy eye makeup." Zico exhales, relaxing underneath Jaehyo.

"Shut up, you know you look good." Jaehyo replies. He kisses back up Zico's neck, capturing his lips with his own again.

He's irritated with Zico, even now, but he finds that it's a fond irritation. Zico, despite being a constant thorn in his side, is someone Jaehyo admires. Not that he'd ever admit it.

For now, he'll settle for this, the slot of his body against Zico's.

"Just so you know, I'm going to have to change and shower." Zico says when he has a chance to breathe.

"That's fine." Jaehyo replies, more focused on getting Zico's jacket and shirt off. Zico suddenly grabs Jaehyo's wrists, stilling his frantic movements.

"I meant that you could join me in the shower." Zico elaborates. Jaehyo looks flustered and Zico laughs, leaning up to press his lips against the corner of Jaehyo's.

He then pushes Jaehyo off of him and then stands up, straightening his twisted clothes.

"It's fine if you don't." Zico says. He stretches his arms above his head, yawning as if he's tired.

Jaehyo looks at Zico for a moment, taking in his thin frame and decides that he shouldn't waste an oppurtunity like this. He moves off the bed, ready to follow Zico. Zico cackles, leading the way towards the bathroom. He just can't help but laugh; this is too good to be true.

"I'll be sleeping in your room tonight." Zico warns. He glances over at Jaehyo and finds that the brunette looks satisfied.

"That's fine." He replies. Zico nods, as if things are settled, and closes the bathroom door behind them.

Zico pounces on Jaehyo as soon as the door is closed and Jaehyo grins because he likes this.

He really, really likes this.