1

This Is Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To:HaemiP068

Subject:Dog

From:KW811

Good Morning, Daegu Girl

To:KW811

Subject:Dog

FromHaemiP068

Morning, Seoul Man

To:Haemi068

Subject:Dog

From:KW811

Give one good refreshment shops in Daegu, where people relaxes.

Today is a different day. This particullar day is different and probably the rest of the week. It is the filming of the upcoming movie She's Dating The Gangster. Guess where the filming location is. Guess. Guess. You've got it right. My hometown, Daegu.

Trailer cars were slowly filling up the little town of Daegu. Black vans indicating the artist's wealth and everything. Director's special seat. Camera's equipment for the cameraman to have that perfect angle and shot for a scene. Lighting crew. Everybody was in a crowd.

If people think that having a filming site on your hometown is oh so fun, well it isn't. Noisy girls squealing about this breakout star. Noisy filming crews. Annoying plus noisy photgraphers and paparazzi. 

These are all Haemi's thoughts. She wasn't really comfortable with the camera's around her, even when the camera's aren't focused on her, she would still dodge it. It was clear, she disliked being on the limelight. She just want to do her part-time job well, so that she could help her mom save college funds for the next school year. She doesn't want to attend state schools but she wanted to join schools with higher quality education. Like Seoul University.

She saw her friend, Minhee, helping out a kid choose the flavor of ice cream he would order. 

"Try mint choco" Haemi suggested.

The kid tried to judge the ice cream by looking at its outer appearance. He liked it.

"Oooh, that one" He pointed at the mint choco chip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter