Why Do People Have To Hate Tiffany?

Why Do People Have To Hate Tiffany?

Firstly, I want to say my apologize for wasting your time reading this.

Well, maybe some of you have already known about what I will tell here.

I read a post/article in a blog that I forgot the name/the article's title. I saw the article titled "Tiffany gains people's attention!"

So, I opened it. I was so curious because I felt really bad. Just imagine, what will you do when people say something bad about your bias? I guess you guys get it.

Okay, back to the topic. I read it all. Simply, the author said:

1. Tiffany has the most haters in Girls' Generation.

2. Tiffany always act like a kid -- she should've known that she's already mature.

3. Tiffany gains people's attention; and it's because her mother had already gone. Tiffany couldn't let her mother go and need attention from people.

4. Tiffany likes pink to make herself like YoonA. (Does YoonA like pink?)

5. Tiffany have never been in Church. (Gosh, this one is really rude and fake. Tiffany get caught on the camera being in the Church for many times.)

6. Tiffany always show her American figure and act arrogant in front of people & GG's fans.

...and so on...

Actually this make my mood down.

When I read the respons, some of them judge her like, "Yes, she always act cute. She's adult already, why would she do that?" or saying unpolite -or bad- words. Oh my God, they're so unreasonable!

I feel like everybody who commented on that post are against Tiffany. They also said that she did PS too.

But I have some questions:

1. Who cares about she or GG members did PS or not?

We look at their personalities and skills; not their face only.

2. They said they're SONE; but why they keep judging Tiffany & Fanytastics?

This is a painful thing, that I have ever found the answer.

---

And, you all have already read Tiff's facts, right?

One of those facts is: Fany is the least who bullied among the 9 members.

Ikr?

While Sones laughing because it is funny, but for me it hurts.

Okay, we all know that all members got it too. But you should know Tiff has been past the hardest time more than another member, she even live her predebut life alone, without family. She judged by others (antis/sone) more than another members. And she had so much antis before.

Remember what her antis did to her?

She is such a strong girl who shows her bright side to cover up all her sadness. She's just amazing. Fany-eonni is a wonder-girl! I'm so proud to be one of Fanytastic -- even though I haven't see her personally.

Remember what she do to those antis?

She helps them. And cheering them.

I..., really dissapointed when someone says something bad about her, especially when she's with exo. Okay, I'm not gonna bring my exofany feels here, but:

I, just ship them together, and I love KhunFany too :)

Sorry for Sones and Exostan and Exoshidae shippers out there,

But please, even Tiff couldn't be able to be with exo anymore, you all exoshidae shippers don't bash us; exofany shipper. Because I have judged by another exoshidae shippers, especially baekyeon, krissica, and yoonkai. Please, don't judge us. Don't bash Tiff too.

[!!!] Please for you who says Tiff gains people's attention because her mom has gone or she is a bad-girl or she's not good at all and for you who says Tiffany is not supposed to be in Girls' Generation;

I'm judging you so much and don't even call yourself a SONE!

Fanytastic, fighting! ^^