Name

Half-Empty, Half-Full

A/N: Hello! This is a fic starring WooKey, so if you are not a fan of that pairing, you have been warned. Also, it's my first time writing Woohyun, so I apologize if he's not too in character. I'll try my best to get better!

I hope you enjoy the read.

“No. Stop. Get away from me.”

“Oh, come on, Kibum! You know you like it!”

Minho literally leaps from his comfortable position on the bed when he hears Kibum’s high-pitched shriek and a large thud. What has that idiot gotten himself into again? Breathing an exasperated sigh, he stomps over to the adjacent room and doesn’t bother knocking before he opens the door.

Woohyun looks up (when had he gotten inside the dorm? Minho doesn’t remember) and tosses a carefree smile his way. Minho tries to steadfastly ignore the fact that their arms and legs are tangled together, that the Infinite member is shamelessly straddling his bandmate to the floor. Kibum clears his throat, apparently more aware of the elephant in the room., but makes no move to push him off.

Minho finally finds his voice.

“What are you two doing?”

Woohyun chooses that moment to pull the ‘scorpion dance’ move, eliciting giggles from Kibum, who is scrambling to his feet. “We’re actually trying to come up with the sub-unit name,” the brown-haired man explains, chuckling. “Kibum doesn’t like my idea very much, though.” Kibum smacks his arm none-too-gently in reply.

“It sounds way too cheesy!”

“Toheart is a great name,” Woohyun retorts defensively, “It even has a deep meaning. It stands for the two of us: two hearts.”

“Namu, it’s a terrible idea. Can you imagine having to introduce ourselves as ‘ToHeart’ for the whole promotion period?”

Minho shakes his head and exits the room, leaving the two of them arguing.

When the first teaser airs, Minho makes sure to drop by Kibum’s room.

“Cute name,” he says with a smirk. Kibum looks blank for a second, and when it hits him he turns red to the tips of his ears.

Minho leaves his room cackling like a madman.