Four

Of Love Stories and Bulls

“ABSOLUTELY NO OVER MY DEAD BODY NO!” Jongin firmly says with hands on his hips, ready to kill anybody who has a creepy smile, crazy hairstyle, and tall as .

“Jong, it’s only for a few days. It won’t be that bad”

“Won’t be that bad? What if something happens when I’m not here? That’s not bad?” he reasons out, ready to win this argument with Kyungsoo.

Jongin clenches his fist and starts walking back and forth, ready to punch someone right now.

“Nothing will happen. Do you not trust your girlfriend?” Kyungsoo plays the guilt trip on her boyfriend. She’s been at it for over an hour now trying to make Jongin agree with the plan.

What could possible go wrong with Chanyeol staying over for a couple of days while he looks for apartment?

The said guy is currently waiting in the living room for both of them to make a decision, well more like just Jongin since Kyungsoo has already said yes to him. Which she doesn’t get because it’s her house after all and her mom did say yes but then her boyfriend is being a brat.

As soon as Chanyeol arrived at Kyungsoo’s house he didn’t bother wasting time to ask her if he can stay over for a couple of days while he looks for apartment to move into. Since he is transferring to the university the couple attends to. Kyungsoo being the nice girl she is and she thinks of Chanyeol as her good friend, it didn’t take seconds for her to agree. Jongin, on the other hand, is whole different story.

“Don’t play that trick on me Kyung. I’m not worried about you. It’s him I’m worried about. What if he comes to your bed at the middle of the night and tries something on you?”

Kyungsoo gets up from her bed to calm her raging boyfriend. She grabs him by his forearm to stop him from moving and lace their fingers together, “If you’re soo worried about him then why don’t you stay as well? You can stay for as long as Chanyeol is staying over” She suggests.

Jongin wants to stay, he does. But the problem is he doesn’t know if he can control his hormones. They were lucky to have the house on their own last night but now that Kyungsoo’s parents are back from their little getaway and Chanyeol is here too, he can’t promise that he can keep his hands away from his girlfriend. Especially, Kyungsoo has been growing some lately and she’s been a little daring, Jongin wants to take advantage of it.

Jongin unclasp their hands, moving it to Kyungsoo’s lower back and working his way down, “You’re are soo going to regret this decision baby, you have no idea” He whisper sinfully on his girlfriends ear, squeezing her to make his point clear.


Kyungsoo fixes herself before running down the stairs. Leaving Jongin to fix his own manhood problems. If Jongin wasn’t such a needy boyfriend then Chanyeol wouldn’t have been waiting longer than necessary but Jongin is a needy boyfriend and she is his girlfriend. It only makes sense that they have a full out make out session, right?

No, not when her mom looks at her knowingly and Kyungsoo smiles like the good daughter she is and tries to cover the mark Jongin left on her neck.

Stupid Jongin. stupid stupid stupid

“Hey guys…” she awkwardly walks over to Chanyeol and her mom.

At the sametime she sat down her mom gets up telling the two that she’ll be in the kitchen if they need anything but not before playfully pinching her daughter on her side saying Jongin is dead meat when she sees him.

Ignoring her mother, Kyungsoo smiles widely to the guy sitting across from her, “You can stay for as long as you want” she tells him.

Chanyeol runs up to Kyungsoo giving her a bear hug while jumping up an down. Kyungsoo joinging him after the shock of the sudden hug

Jongin drags himself down the stairs. His eyes widen when he sees another guy hugging his baby “YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!”  he glares at the guy and shoo-ing him away, far far far away from his girlfriend.

“Babe! This is what I mean!” He pouts to Kyungsoo. “That giant will take advantage of you!” Jongin points at Chanyeol accusingly.

“Oh please Jongin, me and Kyungsoo are just good friends. I thought we talked about this before” Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

What Chanyeol said is true, the two are actually quite good friends now.  Although it took some time but Kyungsoo made it her goal to fix whatever problems the two guys have. She made them talk to each other and when Chanyeol is in town, Kyungsoo made sure that they at least spend brotime together.

Jongin ended up having the same hobbies as Chanyeol, so they eventually clicked well. But Jongin is such a brat when it comes to his one and only love.

After playing stare against Chanyeol, Jongin remembers why he went downstairs, “Oh Kyung, Baek has been calling you none stop. You might want to call her back” He hands the phone to Kyungsoo. His girlfriend snatches the phone from him and ran up back to her room, leaving him with the giant.

“Want to play?” Jongin grins at his hyung ready to kick some .

“You’re on!”


“Hello? Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun looks back at her phone to see if it got disconnected.

“I’m here Unnie~ What happen? You called soo man-“

“Me and Kris broke up” she reveals to her bestfriend, trying soo hard not to sob over the phone.

It’s already nearing dinnertime but all day Baekhyun has been hiding under her blanket, not ready to face reality without Kris. She had tried calling him and texting him but it seems like Kris turned off his phone and none of her calls are coming through which is expected from the previous events but call her stupid, Baekhyun just wants to make sure Kris’ okay or that he’ll be okay

“WHAT THE !” Baekhyun slightly moves her phone away from her ear.

“We broke. I broke up with him Soo…I ruin everything…” Baekhyun knows this is part of the whole breaking up thing but she had no idea of how much its going to hurt. Her heart literally feels like it has been broken in half.

“Shhh Unnie shhh. Do you want me to come over? I can be there fast”

“No, Actually can I just come over? Everything in my room smells like him and I just can’t Kyungsoo” Baekhyun looks around her dim light room and sees her picture with Kris taken just last Valentines day, she covers her face with her hands, Baekhyun needs to get out.


“Wait Hyung someone is calling me” Jongin pauses the game and fish out his phone from his pocket. He looks at the phone for a minute Kris Hyung never calls me unless its something important Jongin thought when Kris name flashes on his phone.

“Hello Hyung?” he says on the line

“Jongin-ah? Where are you?” Kris asks him. Jongin notices the tone of his voice and he’s positive something is wrong.

“I’m at Kyungsoos right now, is something wrong?” Chanyeol looks at him curiously but Jongin just shook his head mouthing ‘You don't know him’

“Listen Jongin, Baekhyun and I broke up last night. Don’t ask why cause I’m sure she will tell Kyungsoo soon. I just need you to do me a favor. Please?”

To say Jongin was shock from what he just heard would be an understatement. He knew that the couple's relationship was on the rocks because he talks about it with Kyungsoo and how both of them notice the behavior of the two. They didn’t bother saying anything since it’s their business after all but he didn’t expect for everything to turn out likes this. In a way their group have broken up in some way too.

“Anything I can help with”

“I’m leaving for while. I don’t know where maybe china or some place but not around here. Its just going to be hard for me to see her around and not be able to hold her. I know she’s going to ask you if you know where I am but don’t ever tell her. Say you don’t know and that I haven’t call you…” Jongin hears his Hyung taking a deep breath and trying hard not to cry. It pains him to hear Kris like this, he can’t even imagine to be in his position and  knowing Kris loves Baekhyun soo much “One more thing Jong, please look out and take care of Baekhyun for me”

“I will Hyung, don’t worry. I’ll take care of Noona. But are we ever going to see each other?”

“Maybe Jongin Maybe. I have to go. Thanks Jong I owe you one” says Kris before hanging up.

Jongin sighs, he hopes Kyungsoo and him will never have to experience something like this.


“Babe, Baekhyun unnie is coming okay. Something happen, I’ll tell you later about it. Chanyeol is it okay if I leave you with Jongin for a while?” Kyungsoo walks in the living room to find the two playing video game and almost getting into another fight again, something about Chanyeol beating up her boyfriend’s character.

Jongin freeze from the mention of Baekhyun’s name, he hasn’t prepared how to lie yet. He didn’t think she would come soo soon. “uhhh okay?” he answers Kyungsoo. This would be the first time he would lie to Kyungsoo.

Just as Kyungsoo was about to question the look on her boyfriend’s face, the doorbell ring signaling Baekhyun’s arrival.

“We’ll be upstairs if you need us” she bids the two guys and skips her way to the door.


Kyungsoo eyes the mess infront of her, messy mascara trying to cover up the swollen eyes, brown locks sticking on all direction, over size shirt, and a worn out skinny jeans is what greeted her when she open the door. Judging from her unnie’s appearance, she look like she just got out of bed and gave up on her dear life. Not to mention, the girl is holding a box of tissue on her hand.

Kyungsoo didn’t bother asking Baekhyun why she looks the way she does and just grab her and hug her tight. Even ladies like them who talks non stop has their time where they just need to shut their mouth and instead of telling the other that everything will be okay and it will pass soon, making them feel like they’re not alone is what they need the most rather than promises that are uncertain.

Guiding Baekhyun by her shoulder, Kyungsoo help her up the stairs to her bedroom. She hopes the two guys are busy enough to not hear Baekhyun cries. Kyungsoo made her lay down on her bed, getting in right after.

The two ladies just stay in the position for a while with Kyungsoo occasionally rubbing Baekhyun’s arm to comfort her. Kyungsoo wants the eldest to talk first. She learned along the way that if Baekhyun wanted to tell you something, she will talk herself. Confronting her will only push her away, so Kyungsoo waited patiently.

“I look stupid right? For letting him go? I’m soo dumb” Baekhyun finally says as she looks up at the ceiling, tears running down on the corners of her eyes.

“Kyung I told myself I wanted this but how come its so painful. I thought I was ready to let him go. I thought I prepared myself for this but here I am crying my heart eyes for the guy who probably hates me now” Kyungsoo hugs her unnie tighter. She doesn’t know the real reason for why the two broke up and by the looks of it, Baekhyun is not on a clear mind to tell her exact details.

“Shhh Kris Oppa doesn’t hate and he will never hate you. If you wanted this then I hate to say this to you unnie but you have to go through this because like what you said this is what you wanted and everything comes with a prize”

Baekhyun tries to calm herself for the very first time throughout the whole day. She doesn’t want to look vulnerable infront of Kyungsoo. Baekhyun knows Kyungsoo won’t care but she does. Baekhyun doesn’t like when people pity her especially for the reason she brought upon herself. Somehow she always needs to have this façade infront of everybody, a strong woman. Kris is the only person who broke that facade and probably the last she will ever let see what’s behind the mask, if that means it will hurt less at the end.

She wipes the tears on her eyes and lean on the bed frame, “I can do this" she whispers to herself, “I will be fine”

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun who is chanting the same words. It saddens Kyungsoo how whatever her unnie saying is the total opposite of how she looks, sad and lonely.

“You’ll be fine” says Kyungsoo this time “You can rest here if you want. I’ll tell Jongin to not come for a while. I’ll be down stairs, okay?” she hugs Baekhyun one more time before tucking her into bed for a much needed rest.

Before leaving Baekhyun to rest, Kyungsoo grab a set of clothes for her unnie to change into. She will not accept Baekhyun’s attire right now, even if she’s going through heartbreak and its reasonable to look the way she does but Kyungsoo will not have none of it. Kyungsoo likes to think break-ups are a good way to revamp yourself not because of the person that left you but for yourself.


As they walk out of the hospital building with Sehun by her side carrying her purse, Luhan finds herself feeling as if she had lost something. Going through weeks of the possibility she’s caring a baby inside her made Luhan crazy but now knowing she’s perfectly fine and her future is still a clear one, Luhan thought she’ll be happy but she’s far from being happy right now.

It might sound crazy coming from her but Luhan now wishes she were pregnant with Sehun’s child. From the moment her period was late, Luhan thought nothing but negative things. One being what if she’s a pregnant, then more crazy thoughts followed after that. Her future? Will she be able to finish college with baby around? What if Sehun leaves her? What about her parents? What will other people think about her being pregnant? Ever since the beginning it was always been about what would other people think of her but never did Luhan think of the positive side of all this madness.

Luhan never thought of what it would be like to wake up with Sehun and their baby in his arms, how cute the baby will be if he/she got Sehun’s eyes, how it would feel like to be called mom, all of these thoughts are suddenly bothering her. Making her think that maybe it wouldn’t be a bad thing to be pregnant after all.

Luhan flinches when Sehun hold her hand, “Are you okay baby? You seem out of it” he tightens his grip on his girlfriend to get her attention.

After the doctor told them the result, his girlfriend hasn't utter a word and only nodding when the doctor tells her to take things easy and not get stress out.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just tired” Luhan replies while shaking her hand off of Sehun’s

If there is one thing Sehun has learned from previous relationship is when women says they’re fine, they actually mean the opposite. Also, it doesn’t help that Luhan is avoiding him. Sehun knows his girlfriend likes being touch and held whenever, so the fact that Luhan broke away from him says a lot.

Sehun runs to catch up with his girlfriend, getting a grip of her shoulder before she opens the driver’s door. And again, Luhan is startled by the action.

“Luhan, I know you and I know something is wrong and you’re not telling me” Sehun places both of his palms by the hood of car, perfectly caging his girlfriend inside who is currently looking at her toes

“Nothing is wrong I just want to sleep” she murmurs, still not looking up at Sehun.

“There is something but you’re just not telling me” Sehun waits for her to reply back but having no luck, he sighs and wraps his arms around his fragile girlfriend, “If you’re not ready to tell me know then you don’t have to but please just like what I said yesterday, I’m here. I’ll always be here for you”

Another thing Sehun learned is pushing a subject will only make the situation worse than it already is and even if curiosity kills, he’s just going to have to wait for his girlfriend to tall to him.

Without replying, Luhan returns her boyfriend’s hug and rest her head on Sehun’s chest.


Waves of brown hair just below the shoulder, red lace hip hugger undies that holds a perky , pale skin running through out the body, and long fingers clasping a black bra in place, Chanyeol thinks this is heaven.

In Chanyeol’s defense he’s not a ert. He supports women’s right and definitely respects one but you see when god gives you lemon, you make lemonade, right? So when he gives Chanyeol a goddess on his way to the restroom, then it only makes sense to admire such beauty, right?

No.

Not unless you want flying objects aiming at your face, “Oh !” Chanyeol dodges the hair dryer coming his way, “Can you just let me explain!” he begs the girl throwing things at him which he knows Kyungsoo will not be fond of.

“YOU ERT! ERT!! KYUNGSOOOOOOO! THERE’S A THEIF IN YOUR HOUSE! OMG I HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE”
 


 

Helloo~~ sorry for not replying to the other comments, it was spring break and i had to make every moment of it counts but i will reply to them as soon as i can. You guys, baekyeol finally met in not so good way but they still met right ? right? lol i wanted to write more but this will do it for now~