Final

7 Ways to Make Kim Jongin Your Boyfriend in One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol doesn’t know how this happens. Jongin’s smile is distracting him so badly nowadays. It is not like it is the first time he sees Jongin smiling so widely. Chanyeol finds Jongin cute, so freaking cute when he smiles like that and it hurts his poor little heart so much. Jongin’s smile instigates all kinds of naughty thoughts in his mind. He wants to feel those lips on his own. He wants to hug Jongin so tight that the smaller boy will find it hard to breathe. He wants to bring Jongin home, put him in a ribbon and show him around his circle of friends.

So when Jongin asks Chanyeol to go with him to the pet shop, Chanyeol gladly agrees. It is still 9 in the morning but Chanyeol cannot wait for school to end so he will have his date (Chanyeol believes it is a date) with Jongin. The mathematics teacher in front of his class is now the most boring person on earth. This is weird because Chanyeol  loves mathematics. So much. Maybe it is because of Jongin. Jongin, the pretty boy who can turn the most interesting thing for him to the most boring thing on earth.

Chanyeol decides to make a list of things he is going to do with Jongin this afternoon. First, he will bring Jongin to the pet shop. Maybe he wants to buy food for Moonggu and Janggu. Chanyeol contemplates for a moment and takes out his wallet. Great! The heaven is on his side. He still has a lot of money so spending some on buying dog’s food will not harm his finance right? He must present him well in front of Jongin. It is what boyfriend does, right? Yes, Jongin is not his boyfriend yet (he emphasises yet). But Chanyeol is sure he will be soon. Then, Chanyeol will buy Jongin ice cream before going home. Yes, set. And walk Jongin home. Chanyeol grins to himself. Then something strikes him, making him grin wider. He writes down ‘holding hands on the way back home’.

‘Are you out of your mind?’ Baekhyun whispers, trying not to attract attention. ‘You like Jongin?!’ Baekhyun is surprised but he manages to calm himself down. He doesn’t want to spend an hour after school on detention.

Chanyeol simply mouthes ‘shut up’ to Baekhyun and ignores the boy beside him who is demanding an explanation.    

--

Chanyeol’s smile flourishes when he sees Jongin running towards him. Damn, even he is cute when he is running. His hour looks so fluffy, keeps bouncing as Jongin runs to where Chanyeol is standing now.

‘I’m sorry hyung. Did you wait long?’ Jongin’s breath is erratic. Chanyeol gives him his brightest smile and rests his hand on Jongin’s shoulder.

‘I could wait million years for you, Jongin!’ Chanyeol exclaims to the boy in front him who cannot hide the confusion painted on his face. ‘Let’s go!’ Chanyeol grabs Jongin’s arm and drags him outside the school gate.  And he doesn’t let him go.

Chanyeol smiles to himself. He praises himself for being so smart. Now, he is walking beside Jongin, fingers interlinked together. Yes he is very smart to make it look natural because asking Jongin if he wants to hold hands together is ridiculous.

‘Hyung…’ Jongin says softly.

‘yes, Jonginnie?’ Jongin turns his head to face Jongin. He can tell Jongin is avoiding his eyes right now. Jongin always looks at the person’s eyes when he is speaking to him. Chanyeol ponders if it is only him but Jongin’s face seems redder than usual.

‘Hyung… erm… hands..’ Jongin can feel his face getting hotter and he knows he is red as tomato now.

Chanyeol contemplates for a while before finally getting what Jongin means. ‘Is my Jonginnie embarrassed?’ Chanyeol asks teasingly which only leaves Jongin getting redder.

Jongin yanks Chanyeol’s hand gently. He increases his pace, leaving Chanyeol alone. He needs to hide his face before Chanyeol notices how awfully red it is.

--

 ‘I’ll pay’ Jongin is now looking wide-eyed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol has been weird today. He insists on paying Jongin’s dog food.

‘Hyung, no need. They are my dog. Why would you pay for them?’ Jongin assures Chanyeol not to pay for him. But Chanyeol doesn’t budge from his plan. He will pay for Jongin.

‘I will pay Jongin.’ He says firmly. His plan will go smoothly. By the end of the day, Jongin will be his. Maybe he is too optimistic. But he is Park Chanyeol. He is sure Jongin will fall head over heels for him, especially after proving himself to be a capable and romantic boyfriend like what he is trying to do now.

‘But you need to pay for your tuition and food, hyung. I will pay. I don’t want to burden you!’ Jongin tries his best to change Chanyeol’s mind.

‘It’s ok, Jongin. You can kiss hyung later if you still feel bad.’ Chanyeol winks at the smaller boy.

And what Chanyeol does not expect is Jongin suddenly coughing and his face blushing madly. Chanyeol grins to himself. Jongin is embarrassed again. He knows everything moves into the direction he wants. His conviction that Jongin will be his soon now increases to 80%.    

--

‘Hyung, I want ice cream!’ Jongin exclaims as he sees an ice cream shop right across the road. He tugs at Chanyeol sleeve like a little puppy which yearns for food. Chanyeol finds it cute. Really cute.

‘Hyung… let’s get ice cream!’ Jongin repeats one more time as he notices that Chanyeol has not made a response to his offer earlier.

Chanyeol is finally brought back to sanity after witnessing a moment of Jongin’s cuteness. And yes, this goes as he has planned before. Everything is under his control.

‘Of course, baby. Let’s go get ice cream for you, Jonginnie.’

And for the second time that day, Jongin chokes on his saliva. His face turns red again and Chanyeol grins widely. Jongin looks like he is going to be crazy soon. He is fanning his face with his hands, trying to make a wave of cold air to make his face less hot and red.

To his dismay, Chanyeol makes things worse. Chanyeol pulls him into a hug from behind and rests his chin on Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin can feel his feet turn into jelly and face getting hotter. He feels so suffocated right now.

‘Don’t be so shy, baby.’ And Chanyeol gives Jongin a quick kiss on the cheek. Jongin’s eyes grow bigger and his eye balls can escape from their position anytime soon. ‘Let’s get ice cream for my baby!’ Chanyeol releases Jongin and pulls him, moving toward the ice cream shop. Jongin thinks buying ice cream at the shop is such a good idea at this moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter