Who's That Guy?

One Shots With VIXX

*Emma's POV*

I sighed a dreamy sigh and smiled at my computer screen, where I watched VIXX's Super Hero.

"Heeeyooooo~" Ken sang and probally tackled N. Those two... I just had my eyes glued on my handsome boyfriend and sighed again.

"What are you doing, Emma?" Ravi asked and I guess he smiled then rolled his eyes at his hyungs, who were playfully fighting over something and staring at each other.

"Enjoying the sight of beautiful korean boys." I said and heard someone chuckle, probally Hongbin. No, it was Hongbin.

"Who?" Hongbin asked and I turned to them with a smile.

"He got long brown hair at the time and it was really messy and curly. He's the visual of the group and he is really handsome~ He also got dimples which makes him cute too." I said with a cute giggle.

"What year is he born?" Hongbin asked and scratched his head.

"1993." I replied and smiled widely.

"Ohh~ what entertainment is he from?" Hongbin asked and giggled with me.

"JellyFish Entertainment..." I said and Hongbin grabbed my hands.

"I know who it is~!" He said and I nodded, "Is it... Lee Hongbin?" He asked and I giggled while nodding.

"Gomawoyo~" Hongbin cooed and pecked my cheek. "You're nice, really~"

"You're welcome~" I cooed back and kissed him on the lips.