Internet

The Unreachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzie's POV

HaeRin was not herself ever since the shooting.  She came back to the office with a cool face.  I dared not go near her for I had never seen her like this in the past 3 years.

TOP texted me a few times this morning asking about HaeRin.  He seemed to be quite worried about HaeRin.  For what I saw yesterday, HaeRin was definitely upset because of the kissing shot.  The shot was quite nice and natural, to be honest.  But I believed it was not planned and HaeRin was caught by surprise.  I personally didn't think TOP did it on purpose to take advantage of her; but I still understood how HaeRin would feel.  I also believed they liked each other as well.  However, everything just happened in the wrong way somehow.

HaeRin followed James to his office once he arrived.  I believed HaeRin wanted to ask James to withdraw her shots.  I didn't go talk to James as HaeRin asked yesterday since I was sure James wouldn't agree.

HaeRin slammed the door behind her and came out with an angry face.  James didn't agree on her requested.  She walked by me and said, "Come to my office."

I quickly followed her.  She sat down on her chair and grabbed a file from her tray, "Take this to Bobby.  He will help with BigBang's endorsement from now on."

I looked at her with opened-eyes, "You...  You are leaving the project?"

"I didn't say that.  Bobby will take up the liaison with YG.  Park will assist him."  She said without even looked at me.  I sighed and took the file.

"How about the commercial?  Do we really have to re-do it?"  I asked.

HaeRin glared at me instantly and grunted, "No.  It will be out as scheduled."

I knew James wouldn't agree.  Both withdrawing the shot and leaving the project.  How would he take HaeRin out of an important project for everyone knew no one could do better than her.

I quickly texted TOP and let him know about the changes.  

*  *  *

HaeRin's POV

I was busy as usual in the following three weeks since James had assigned me to another project.  He was not happy and didn't give me a good face ever since I proposed to leave BigBang's project.  But, I didn't care.  Not to mention, I didn't leave the project at the end. 

BigBang's commercial series was released, finally.  There were a total of 6 TVCs, with 5 individual ones and 1 group version.  Suzie was so excited but I was not.

It was lunch time.  I grabbed my wallet and wanted to go get a sandwich.  When I stepped out of my office and I found a bunch of staff gathered around at Park's cubicle.  Suzie was one of them.  I walked over to see what they were up to.

I peeked at the monitor between the heads and saw something I didn't want to see.  They were watching TOP's TVC, with me in it.

Suzie realized I was standing behind them and jumped up from the chair, "HaeRin!"

I glared at her and walked towards the lift lobby.  She chased after me and asked, "Were you on the internet just now?"

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and asked, "Why?"

"Nothing!"  Well, her facial expression told me there was SOMETHING.

"What is it?"  I gazed at her and waited for her reply.  But she dared not say it out.  

I walked back to Park's cubicle and said to Park, "What is it on the internet?"

Everyone looked up at me in shock as if they saw a ghost.  I stepped around the desk and looked at his monitor.  They were looking at our Company's website and some fans sites.  I scrolled down to it and read a few comments.

My phone rang; but I ignored it and kept on reading the comments.  A tear ran down my cheek involuntarily as I continued to read the comments on the fans site.  My hands were shaking as well.

I took a deep breath to hold my tear.  I wouldn't cry in front of my staff.  I walked back to my office.  They all looked at me and dared not make a sound.

*  *  *

TOP's POV

I didn't get a chance to see or talk to HaeRin since last time.  I texted her but obviously she didn't reply any of my messages.  I found it difficult to concentrate on my shooting since my mind was constantly thinking about her.  I realized I had already fallen for her deeply.

My version of the new TVC was released today.  That was why I was totally not myself today and had quite a number of NGs that the Director was not too happy about it.

My manager came to me with a serious face during my break.

"Hyeong?  What is it?"  I asked.

He hesitated as first and handed me his phone, "Look at this."  

It was my fanpage.  I scrolled down to it and found some comments on the TVC.  I scrolled and scrolled...

I gasped at what I saw and almost dropped the phone.

{loveTOP: who the hell is that woman?  how can she kiss our TOP?}

{TOPforever: that woman is so ugly.  poor TOP!}

{BBlover: OMG!  how can they asked TOP to kiss just any woman?  not an actress, not a model.  just nobody.}

{loveTOP: exactly.  let's find out who this woman is.}

{TOPTOPTOP:  well, she is ok.  but kissing TOP is another story.  hate her!}

..................................

"!"  I shouted.  I was furious.  Not at my fans, but myself.  After all, it was all my fault.

I took out my phone and called HaeRin immediately.  But she didn't take my calls.  I texted her and asked her to call me back.  But she ignored my texts as well.   Great!  So Great!  She would hate me for life now.

I stood up and wanted to leave.  My Manager grabbed me by the arm and said, "What are you doing?  You are in the middle of shooting, remember?  Are you crazy?"

I scowled, "Yes, I'm crazy.  I am so crazy that I hurt the woman who I like very much.  Look what I have done to her!  She would never forgive me now."

Manager sighed and said, "I didn't know you and her hooked up already.  When did it happen?"

"Hooked up?  We were not even close to that and I screwed it all up.  Doomed!"  I fell to my chair helplessly.

I wanted to call HaeRin but my phone rang.  It was Suzie.

"Suzie, how's HaeRin?"  I asked desperately.

She let out a long sigh and said, "She saw the comments just now."

"So?  Is she alright?"

Suzie let out another heavy sigh, "No, of course she's not alright.  She locked herself in her office.  What should I do now?  I think she's crying in the office.  I've never seen her like this before."

My heart sunk and a sharp pain pierced into my chest, "Suzie, please keep an eye on her.  Don't let her out of your sight.  Text me if anything happens.  I'll go find you guys as soon as I finish here.  OK?"

"Sure.  But I don't think she'll want to see you."  She was so right.  Why would HaeRin want to see me afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter