Without You I'm...

Jongup of BAP- Lovesick

Moon Jongup paced the BAP dorm endlessly it seemed, feeling nervous. Anxious. Sick.
      
      Zelo could only observe his close friends blatantly strange behavior, not that Jongup was normal...because he was not. Oftentimes, the Maknae had a difficult time explaining Jongup when asked, mostly just saying he's 4D and leaving it at that. But this was just hilarious. His dance machine of a hyung had changed his cloths several times. Why? Zelo had no earthly idea.
      
      "Hyung, why do you keep changing clothes?" Zelo asked, chuckling as Jongup began to tug off his pants in frustration. "Cause if I see her, I don't wanna look raggedy or stupid." He replied with a sigh. Jongup was such a fool, he felt, because just at the thought of meeting this gorgeous girl, he got dressed up. Holding up a pair of dark wash jeans with bits frayed and some graffiti scrawled in different colors accompanied by a white graphic Tee, he sighed once more. "Yah...how about this?"
      
      Zelo attempted to contain his laughter, his Hyung had never fussed over his appearance before like this. "For ____-ah? I think she likes a more tidy appearance, not like...rough? I dunno how to explain it." Zelo grabbed a nice light blue sweater, a white collared shirt and a simple pair of light wash denim jeans and handed them to his crazy Hyung. "Isn't this too...plain?" The sub vocalist mused for a moment before slowly smiling, realizing that Zelo has great style, he'd take whatever advice he could from the fashion savvy youngster. Zelo pushed the cloths into his hyungs hands with a cheeky smile. "You look good in cloths like this, just wear it! I wouldn't dress you up to look stupid, the only one you'd get better advice from is Himchan Hyung and he's not here."
      
      Jongup offered Zelo a grateful smile, his endearing bunny teeth making his smile all the brighter. As Jongup began to change his clothing he wiped sweat off of his brow. Why the hell was he so nervous? He didn't even know if he'd get to see her today but just the thought...god he felt like a fool, getting fevers and feeling frustrated. 'Does she know how I feel? I'm going crazy!'
      
      Zelo only watched his Hyung in amusement, Jongup now staring at himself in the mirror, apparently giving himself some sort of pep talk. "I want to talk to you today, noona! ...No that's not right...I strongly promised myself that I'd do this..." At this, the shy Maknae could not contain his laughter, laughing so hard that he nearly fell over. Jongup raised a dark brow at his friend. "What's so funny?" Zelo composed himself enough to talk. "Jongup just play it by ear, if you see her today, then tell her. Just go before I get Yongjae in here to give you some unnecessary advice on relationships!" At his teasing, the pair both erupted into boisterous laughter, knowing that Yongjae always meant well but he certainly was the type to tell irrelevant stories about his life.
      
      Jongup knew she would be at the mall today with her friends, he would casually show up, acting as if it was a coincidence. She did post it on her facebook and twitter where she would be..He just hoped she would actually be there. The young dancer just had to see her. He was getting nervous just because he hadn't seen her in a single day...
       
      'Because you're not here I'm....'
      
      •••
      
      Your body accidently collided with someone else's, as you weren't paying attention because of exchanging texts with a friend. Your phone slipped from you hand as you very nearly fell over, however, you were caught by a pair of muscular arms. The arms hastily steadied you, firmly holding onto your waist. Whoa...
      
      "I'm so sorry!" You immediately backed away to bow, only to hear the familiar voice of the guy who'd so easily stolen your heart at first sight: Moon Jongup. Looking quite spiffy at that, the rich honey blond hair color suited him well. "Don't worry about it, Noona..." He was awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, looking awfully cute. Gah, he does it without even noticing! You smiled a silly smile to him, gleeful to have ran into him today. "What a coincidence running into you today! What are you doing here?" Your voice was sunny as your wavy dark brown hair bounced around your shoulders. "Ah, just doing some shopping..." He replied, looking a bit pale. Was he sick?
      
      "Jongup? Are you okay?" You leaned in closer, inadvertently getting a whiff of his cologne, letting the back of your hand rest on his forehead. But you had to stand on your tip toes to reach that high. 
      
      Aigoo! He hadn't expected you to touch him! His head grew blank in front of you at the smell of your lavender smelling shampoo...no thoughts other than how pretty you are, no coherent words could be formed. 
      
      You, on the other hand, leveled him with a worried gaze. His dark eyes remained fixed on your lovely, yet bewildered face, but he hadn't said a word. You waved a hand over his face. "Hello? Earth to Jongup~" 
      
      All of a sudden, he snapped back into reality, as if he were possessed by something, his heart feeling stuffy. Ugh, he was screwing everything up by acting weird again! He had zero experience with women, none, damn he should have actually asked Yongjae or Himchan for advice with how badly he was flopping. Jongup attempted to speak, but in his embarrassment the only thing that would come out of his mouth were "Uh...uhm...well..." Leaving you staring at him with a perfectly arched brow raised. His heart began to pound as he started to feel sick.
      
      "Are you seriously okay?! You look like you're gonna pass out!" You admonished, noticing his strange demeanor all of a sudden, especially considering him sweating while it was cool outside. In his immense embarrassment he did the only thing that came to his mind clearly: Dance.  Randomly it seemed, he broke out into dance, his body moving perfectly to some rhythm on his mind as he beat boxed while doing so. Immediately, you burst out into laughter, laying both hands on his biceps. "Jonguppie~ you're so adorable!" He joined you in laughter, feeling a million times better with your touch.
      
      "Thanks...but..." Should he confess to her? He'd already hesitated hundreds of times already..."But?" You asked, your fingers moving to gently swipe a stray hair away from his eyes, causing him to chuckle a little. The almost Maknae enjoyed your touch, no matter how innocent, perhaps a bit too much. The words that he held in and couldn't say all those times, now, he wanted to shout them loudly.
      
      "I want to tell you something...it hurts so much that I can't hold it in anymore." His eyes faced towards his nice sneakers as he gnawed on his bottom lip. A slight blush appeared on your fair cheeks as you gazed up at him, curious of what he could possibly be holding in that would hurt him.
      
      "Look at me...waiting for your calls. Look at me, laughing by myself...like a fool, I look at you and I can't even hide it." He mused to himself with a wry smile, his words confusing the hell out of you. You didn't even think you were meant to hear it but you did. "What do you want to tell me?" You inquired, your curiosity pushed into overdrive. He smiled that adorable awkward smile with a short laugh. "The funny thing is that the first moment I saw you, my breath was taken away! I mean...this is weird and random but...how I feel is...my heart beats for you...I just want to hold onto you. I'll tell you...I love you." You moved to speak but he shushed you, apparently not done with his very random and confusing love confession. "Day by day I'm always so curious about you...my feet just run to you cause I miss you...uhm...without you I'm in pain...I'm just lovesick." The shy dancer could only run his fingers through his hair, wishing he could hide his shy face at this point. Not to mention that stupid ugly mole on his nose. He wouldn't be surprised if you didn't return his feelings, there were a lot of better looking people, people you deserved.
      
      You however, are straight up speechless. Moon Jongup, a freaking global superstar idol, loves...you? While you can admit you think of yourself as alright looking, never in a million years would you think that someone like him would love you. "Aigoo, are you sure you're not just saying this because you're sick? You said something about being sick anyway..." Jongup laughed out loud, you thinking that he was deliriously confessing? Aish, he must not have been clear enough.
      
      "I think, at some point, I became your patient, I can't even speak most times when I'm around you." He admitted with an easy smile, gazing directly into your gorgeous eyes. “You’re strange, Jongup...I don't even understand what you are meaning when you say this stuff. What type of sickness?" He let out a soft sigh, clasping your hand. "This sickness doesn't need a diagnoses, just hug me." At his rather surprising demand, you nodded, biting your bottom lip as you slowly and very carefully wrapped your arms around his neck. This felt new and exciting to you, feeling his warmth as he encased his strong arms around you like a fortress. His dark chocolate hues were stuck to you like glue, gazing down at your lips. There was just one thing though...
      
      "I love you too~" you finally admitted, a blissful smile tugging at your lips but before you could even think, his perfect lips were on yours, softly at first as if he was testing the waters. When you quickly responded to the kiss, he nearly felt himself lose control as he devoured your mouth, his tongue sneaking its way into your mouth, which was now 'O' shaped in utter shock at what a monster kisser he was. His arms tightly wrapped around you, pulling you against his lean body....but your vision was going dizzy due to the lack of oxygen. With great reluctance he pulled back, breathing heavily, his tan cheeks tinted red as you could only stare up at him in awe with swollen red lips.
      
      "......Well...."was all you could muster. You had no coherent thought. He nervously gave a chuckle. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away." A bit? 
      
      "Do you really love me?" You asked in a small voice, still unsure. He let a lazy smile ease across his lips. "I only look at you alone, ask Zelo...my hyungs...just you. Every day, day and night, every time, it's only you." His voice held a tone of seriousness as he leaned over, placing a slow toe curling kiss to your lips. You could only stare at this y guy, so awkward and shy but fun and easygoing. So quirky and cute...
      
      Omo what the hell?
      
      For falling in love with him at first sight, and being just friends for so long, your heart could barely take such a thing. But one thing you did know is that Moon Jongup loved you, and no matter how weird he might be to others, he's your weirdo.