O-O-Onew....

Come Back To Me

“HEY YEBBOH GET UP, ITS LATE GET UP SO WE CAN GO AND HAVE BREAKFAST. NINA AND MINHO ALREADY WENT TO GET BREAKFAST BY THEMSELVES AND DIDN’T EVEN INVITE US? WHAT IS THIS?”

“2 MORE MINS UGHH”

As you attempt to cover you face with the Winnie the Pooh blanket because of the bright light. You suddenly realise that it was Onew and you got up immediately. But as you got up Onew pushed you gently back down and he lay beside you with one arm used as your pillow and one hand entwined with yours. You could feel your heart skip a beat and your face getting hot. You looked up to him and he looked back at you with a soft smile.

“YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SLEEP. IT’S OK. I’LL WAKE YOU UP IN A LITTLE WHILE”

After he said this he closed his eyes but you knew he was only pretending to sleep. You listen to him and slow your eyes while gently leaning towards his chest and you gently drift off.

“YAHH!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO OPEN THE DOOR!!! ME AND MINHO HAVE BEEN WAITING HEAPS LONG IN THE COLD FREEZING WIND WHILE YOU GUYS ARE IN HERE, NOT EVEN AWAK YET, IN THE WARM ROOM”

You slowly open your eyes and realise it was Nina and woke up while laughing at her. After a while you realise that Onew was still sleeping and you told Nina to be quiet while you went to go change and get ready to go and eat breakfast. You ask key umma to go and tell Onew to wake up. After you get ready you go outside with you jumper and sit on the couch with Nina while watching Oh! My School. You didn’t have your jumper on because it was warm in the dorms. Onew came out a few minutes later and you guys get ready to leave. You head out to call the taxi and when you and Onew were almost at the restaurant you realise that you have forgotten your jumper at home. You told Onew and he said that we would call Nina and Minho to get your jumper for you.

“FOR NOW YOU CAN USE MY JUMPER”

He took off his big yellow puffy jumper and put it on you. You could smell his scent and it was really warm inside. You knew afterwards that you had to take it off but you didn’t want to. You guys finally reach the restaurant and sit at a table. You guys order food and are now talking to each other. You were gazing into his eyes until you heard a voice. You turned you head to see who it was. A tall skinny girl dressed in a yellow dress and a big fur coat over the top.

 “HEY LONG TIME NO SEE ONEW OPPA, I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“YERH IVE BEEN GOOD LISA WHAT ABOUT YOU?”

They continued this conversation and she kept talking to Onew while ignoring you. You started to feel sad and mad. The food arrived shortly and you ate in silence while Onew was still talking to Lisa.

“ALICIA!! IM HERE WITH YOUR JUMPER”

Nina was skipping towards you with your big blue jumper. Minho’s hand was entwined with hers but it looked like he was trying to stop her from skipping to fast. You felt glad that you saw Nina and Minho because it had been boring and you couldn’t stand Lisa talking to Onew. You immediately got up and walked towards Nina. You all walk back to the table and Lisa stood up to bow to Minho and Nina.

“ANNYEONGHASEOYO, IM LISA ONEW’S FRIEND AND YOU MUST BE MINHO”. Completely ignoring Nina.

They were going to shake hands but Nina pulled Minho’s hand away and gave her the flaming charisma stare.

“HEY GUYS COME DOWN AND EAT WITH US SINCE YOU GUYS CAME”

You all sat down and enjoyed you meal and finally finished.

“HEY OPPA CAN I COME BACK TO THE DORMS WITH YOU I AM FREE AND I WANNA HAVE FUN WITH YOU”

Onew hesitated but said yes because he was kind. On the other hand you and Nina kept giving Lisa a flaming charisma stare but as soon as Minho grabbed Nina’s hand she immediately smiled and went with Minho. Onew was about to hold your hand but Lisa grabbed his arm and they left the store. Nina grabbed your arm and told you that you should walk with her. So you did and you left the store. On the way you all stop at a shop to get some snacks and some banana milk for taemin. When Onew went to pay Lisa followed him.

“YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE A REAL COUPLE” (SINCE SHE WAS WEARING A YELLOW DRESS AND ONEW WAS WEARING A YELLOW JUMPER)

“GOMAWO AHJUSSI”

Onew just turned to look at you. You didn’t realise that he was looking at you because you were sad, lonely and depressed. You wanted to get rid of that Lisa but there was no way to. On the way home, it started to rain softly so everyone started to run to find shelter. You were at the back Onew and Lisa were at the front and Nina and Minho were in the middle. You kept running and running until you tripped over a rock. It really hurt and you were attempting to call Onew. It hurt so much that you cried. But you mostly cried about Onew and Lisa. Nina heard your voice and turned around. Minho followed after her.

“ONEW!!!!!!!!!!!”

Onew turned around and saw you. Helplessly lying on the ground with a bleeding knee. You were weeping and your face was all red. Onew turned and ran towards you but as soon as he did Lisa held him back

“SHE WILL BE FINE”

Onew helplessly tried to pull out of Lisa’s grasp but he didn’t know that Lisa was so strong (exaggeration). You looked up and him. You saw that he was being held by Lisa and you could see a tear run down his face.

“UMM… LISA I HAVE TO GO HELP ALICIA PLEASE LET GO OF ME”

“IF YOU GO NOW YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN AND YOU KNOW I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU WHEN WE WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL SO WHY WON’T YOU ACCEPT ME! I TIRED TO BE PRETTY LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND TRY TO ACT CUTE LIKE OTHERS. I HAVE EVEN GOTTEN PLASTIC SURGERY FOR YOU (EWWWWWW) BUT WHY WON’T YOU ACCEPT ME!!! IF YOU LEAVE NOW I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU EVER AGAIN AND LEAVE YOU.”

Onew, without hesitation unleased his powers and released himself from Lisa and ran towards you in the rain, as he was running towards you. Lisa felt heartbroken and started to cry but Onew still didn’t turn back and kept running towards you. Nina and Minho were already rushing to by band aids. As he ran towards you, you could see another tear fall from his eyes. He immediately opened his arms and hugged you. He placed his head on your shoulder.

“IM SO SORRY ALICIA!! I DON’T WALK WITH YOU AND EVEN LET YOU FALL OVER!! IT’S MY ENTIRE FAULT THAT YOU ARE IN PAIN NOW!!! IM SO SORRY”

After a while Onew and you wondered where Nina and Minho was with your band aids

“THEY PROBABLY WENT TO THAT AMUSEMENT PARK CLOSE TO THE PHARMACY”

“OMO HOW COULD THEY JUST LEAVE ME HERE?” you shake your head in disgrace

“AT LEAST YOU HAVE ME”

As he turned his head and smiled you felt your heart skip a beat!

“LETS GET OUT OF THIS RAIN AND GO HOME”

You both agree and as you were about to take a step Onew picked you up, bridal style. You could feel you whole body getting hot and feel your heart beat faster. You could feel his muscle against your body and his chest close was so close to your head that you could even hear his heartbeat. It was soft and peaceful.

After a while it stopped raining…

“ALICIA, OMG THE AMUSEMENT PARK WAS SO FUN, ME AND MINHO WENT ON HEAPS OF RIDS AFTER IT STOPPED RAINING”

You slowly open your eyes and realise it was Nina jumping up and down on the bed in excitement. You squinted your eyes again because you couldn’t stand the bright light but then realised something.

“YAH!! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME THERE WITH MY BLEEDINGNESS AND GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK!!!”

“OH RIGHT… ABOUT THAT… ME AND MINHO THOUGHT UHH…THAT YOU AND ONEW WOULD WORK THINGS OUT AND THAT UM… WE SHOULD LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE AND YEAH PLUS THAT AMUSEMENT PARK WAS UNRESISTABLE”

She smiled innocently and you couldn’t have been mad because everything worked out fine and you got a ride from Onew while feeling his masculine body. Then you just realised something. How did you end up in your bed? You asked Nina and she said that when she came home she found you sleeping with Onew in your pyjamas but then taeminie oppa came in and laid in between you guys. You kept sleeping but Onew woke up and punished Taeminie oppa. Nina told you to get ready for dinner and she went outside to help key umma cook.

As you sat up you felt a massive headache but used all your power to get up. Then out of nowhere you started to cough and sneeze every 2 seconds. Taeminie oppa came into the room to see you lying on the floor coughing and sneezing and called Onew right away. He rushed in and carried out back onto your bed. When he place you on your bed he leaned in to ask if you were ok but then taemin and Nina pushed Onew and he landed on you.

“RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN”

You could feel your face go red and you both stare into each other’s sparkling eyes until you start coughing again. Onew gets up and you both laugh it off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is kinda connect to the other fanfic (I'm the One for You). In the other fanfic it explains what happens next!