I want to be a man to you, not just any person!

Sehun of Exo-My Lady

 Sehun couldn't wait to see his foreign friend, Ashley today. Both naturally shy and awkward people, it took them a while to get close, especially with Chanyeol always poking around in his business and making awkward jokes around Ashley, knowing that Sehun has feelings for her. Being close to Chanyeol, well close enough anyway, it was natural that Chanyeol would try and break the ice…so to speak, so that Sehun wouldn't be awkward around the gorgeous girl. 
      
      They had known each other for a little over a year now and he was surprised when she had asked him to go to the local fair on Valentine’s Day. Being her silly and bubbly cute self, he readily accepted and she even ended saying "It's a date." So is Sehuns mind, it was. He was going to treat it like one anyway. He had asked the opinion of all his band mates and they agreed, Kris piping in that he should finally admit his feelings. A little hesitant at first, he agreed, but as he thought more on it...he realized how accurate Kris was. After all, she had asked him out and proclaimed it to be a date!
      
      Maybe 4D Sehun was being a little TOO literal but he felt that it would be the perfect time. But for the love of god, he wished he didn't have this...this...damn skittles hair! He felt he looked a bit silly, but Ashley always insisted that it looked amazing. Sehun didn't believe a word of that, but he did rather enjoy her complimenting him. 
      
      He wanted her to approach him if she had feelings, to be honest, he didn't want it to be too late. Sehun took Luhans advice first and attempted to write a love confession...yet it ended up scattered on top of the table, messily spilled was his shaken and clumsy love confession. This all started from the first moment he saw her...damn she's so pretty. From those dazzling lips, those ice blue eyes up to her long brown hair. She's so appealing to the Maknae.
      
      He didn't know what he was gonna do or say, but for sure, he would tell her what was in his heart. He wasn't good with words but he would find a way to convey his emotions, with body language or something...aigoo, he was hopeless.
      
      •••
      
      Ashley whistled a happy tune as she waited for Sehun to arrive. She really knew how lucky she was to be such good friends with Sehun of EXO, god forbid any of his sasaengs found out...she'd be stomped half to death by Korean teenagers. She was even more surprised that he so readily accepted her invitation out on Valentine’s Day. Ashely had other motives though. She had planned to tell Sehunnie how she felt today, while she was normally a shy girl who's a bit awkward around others, Sehun was admittedly the same way. So it made talking with him really easy because they had a lot of the same mannerisms.
      
      Just as she went to check her cell to see if he had texted that he was gonna be late or something, she spotted a rainbow head of hair with a black beanie over it. When she caught sight of his handsome self, she giddily ran up to meet him. He laughed watching Ashley wave as she ran, meeting each other with a quick hug. They were past the point of awkward hellos and hugs, at this point it all felt so natural. 
      
      The shy dancer smiled at how cute she looked, with her adorable zip up jacket pulled up to have little panda ears paired with a nice blouse and black skinny jeans, her bright blue eyes shined in glee. Sehun smirked a little inside smile, he could tell she had feelings for him, she just needed to be honest with him. "Sehunnie~" Ashley chirped happily, bouncing as she grabbed his hand to tug him in the direction of a little roller coaster. "Ashley-ah~" He replied with a tiny bit of aegyo, both laughing as he allowed her to tug him towards...this ride that looked ridiculously fast. Holding his hand huh? ...he might just wait and see if she admitted her obvious feelings for him first. 
      
      •••
      
      The pair couldn't stop smiling, laughing and joking around. They had rode the rollercoaster. Ashely screaming her head off while Senshine played it cool and only screamed…a few times. Not nearly as loud as her though, her scream was blood curdling! They then agreed to never do that again. Then the pair jokingly rode on the children teacup rides, looking terribly lame but neither cared, clicking picture after picture with each other. Sehun completely forgot about telling Ashley his feelings, up until they sat down to nibble on a few snacks at the fair. Sehun had gotten chocolate ice cream while Ashley insisted on buying cotton candy, constantly poking at him, teasing him that his hair reminded her of the delicious sweet treat that melted on the tongue. 
      
      Sehun observed her stealing bites of his ice cream with his spoon, letting a finger dip into the side of the little colorful container filled with the chocolate delight. At the end of those pale fingertips, there's melted chocolate...Sehun wanted to that chocolate off of her fingers. He wasn't even ashamed to have those types of thoughts. Ashley held the cotton candy out to him, a little smirk on her lips.
      
      "What?" He asked with a chuckle, Ashley shoving the cotton candy towards him. "Eat some, Sehunnie~" she offered again and they both leaned forward to take a bite at the same time, Ashley giggling as he stared into her eyes. She was always giggling around him… 
      
      Once they made quick work of the sweets, Sehun stood. The wind billowed around them, Ashley noticed the look of seriousness on his face. "Senshine...what’s the matter?" She ran her fingers through her slightly wind messed hair. "I wanna talk..." He grabbed both of her hands, idly allowing his thumb to her hand. "Of course, actually...I’d like to talk too." The rapper raised his eyebrow, his curiosity overwhelming him. "About what?" Ashley gently pushed his shoulder, lightly smiling. "You tell me first!" 
      
      Sehun gave her an awkward face. "Show more of yourself to me Ashley, don't lie." His voice soft, but his words were a bit cryptic. Ashley however, completely mistook the meaning of what he'd said. "Sehun...I'm just letting you know that you made it sound like you wanted me to get ." His cheeks immediately exploded with red as he began to stutter. "N-no that's not even close to what I mean!! I mean it's not that I wouldn't want..."he immediately silenced himself at hearing Ashley's giggle fits. "What exactly did you mean?" He pulled his beanie off, running his fingers through his messy hat hair. "What I mean is that...if you're honest with me...it's gonna be easy." More cryptic words from her Sehunnie, she knew what she thought he meant...but she wanted him to be clear with her. "What are you trying to say, Sehun?!" Sehun averted his eyes away while he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I want to be a man to you, not a friend, not just any person, the only one person to protect you." Ashley gasped, her cheeks heating. "Sehun, you are a man to me, I -I mean look at you! There is no way anyone could think of you as a girl! I-I'm sure your fans think very adult thoughts of you!" Sehun couldn't help but double over into laughter as Ashley's gaze leveled to the ground, so embarrassed at her ramblings, but Sehun gently gripped her chin, lifting it with his index finger.
      
      "Don't pretend you don't know, lift your head and look at me. Don't avoid my eyes, I can't give up on you." His voice became low, firm yet gentle as his index finger under her chin. Ashley was so entranced by the immensely handsome makane, who seemed a bit more mature than others who are older, whose gaze never shifted. He personally hated that he had to be the one to take charge of the situation but he wanted to be with her, and it seemed like she wouldn’t tell him how she felt for him, if she even felt anything at all. “Come a bit closer…don’t stop. When I hold you, everything is alright…” His lips moved faintly, the words barely audible to the ear but Ashley gravitated closer, as if her body moved to his whim. She loved to see him like this, not like she ever had before, but she knew this was his weird Sehun way of saying how he felt. However….Ashley was not able to come up with clever little words like him. He was the singer, not her, and her jumbled mind could not think of anything cryptic or poetic to say….
      
      “SEHUN I LOVE YOU!” She yelled right into his face, causing his eyes to widen as she slapped her hand over with a blush, moving away from him with the speed of Sonic the Hedgehog. Sehun blinked a few times, unable to say anything at all with her seemingly blurted out confession. After an awkward moment of utter silence, he suddenly exclaimed “Waaaaah!” and grabs the embarrassed girl, embracing her unexpectedly. He was so flustered that his mind couldn’t even formulate one sentence. “Thank you!” He hugged her again with an awkward sounding laugh while Ashley furrowed her brows leveling him with a strange look. He backed away and clasped both of her hands with a laugh dripping with nervousness. Noticing her face to being displeased with his response, he decided to say the first thing that came to his mind. “I really love cake.” Sehun said a bit randomly prompting Ashley to smack his arm, shooting the rainbow haired musician an agitated glare. “Cake? You love cake?” Ashley grumbled, clearly displeased. Sehun backtracked, grabbing her wrist as she made to walk off. “You’re better than cake! And I love you more than cake anyway!” God Sehun felt like a complete moron, but his words made Ashley laugh, grabbing his face and placing a sweet kiss on his lips before backing away with a smirk. 
      
      “Should I watch out for this cake, trying to steal my guy?” She teased, purposefully referring to Sehun as hers. He chuckled, snagging her hand. “Lady it’s only you.”
      
      With that, He draped his arm over her shoulder, glad that he was finally able to get those feelings out. He actually rather enjoyed how Ashley had told him how she felt, it was cute and hyper, just like her. Even though neither had said that they would be together, Sehun knew that it was unspoken. She’s his lady, and he wasn’t just saying it, she was his only love, his baby…right down to the end of those pale fingertips