You're beautiful to me!

Mark of Got7-I like you

This was pissing you off. Like REALLY upsetting you. Today's Valentine’s Day, and even though you didn't care much for the holiday, you at least expected your boyfriend, Mark of GOT7, to at least call you or something! Ugh! It's 5 and he hasn't even texted or called yet! 
      
      You tried calling him countless times and it went straight to voicemail, you were near tears at this point. You had dressed abnormally for the day, normally tomboyish, you wore a pretty flowy red dress and even put on makeup and heels. You didn't want to cry, but you were so frustrated, your boyfriend never specifically made any plans with you today but...you had just thought that...
      
      You threw yourself on the couch in utter defeat, sinking into the couch while sniffling, crossing your arms. Stupid Mark...he was probably out with some other girl, this new fame probably getting to his head. 
      
      •••
      
      You had fallen asleep, to be woken up by your boyfriends bright smile a few hours later. No matter how adorable he looked with his messy reddish hair and those big eyes staring at you, you were still pissed. 
      
      "Hey pretty girl!" He greeted, grabbing your hand and kissing it, but you yanked your hand away with a fierce scowl. "Don't even touch me, Mark!" At your harsh response, he shot you a wary gaze, his lips tugged down into a frown. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" Did he do something?! Just how dense could he be? "Did you have fun with your other girlfriend? Huh?" You shot back, crossing your arms when he reached out to grasp your hand again. 
      
      Mark looked utterly bewildered at your accusation, his face showing a petulant pout. "______, you know you're my only girl, why are you saying this stuff?" You gave him a droll stare. "I tried calling you a million times but your phone kept going to voicemail. You couldn't even call or text me on Valentine’s Day before...7 at night? Come on! How can you think that I won't be suspicious when me, your ugly chubby girlfriend is at home waiting while you're out around all those beautiful stars?" Your insecurities came rushing out before you could even stop them. Mark shook his head at your words then pointed to the wall." My phone died while my charger was there...and what's this crap about you being ugly and chubby?" He was not pleased with you always comparing yourself to other girls, you're beautiful and not chubby, he decided to put a stop to that talk right now.
      
      "It's because I am, it's not crap." You muttered, wiping a tear from your eye before it slid down your cheek. Mark kneeled before you on the couch, leaning into your lap to gaze up at you. "You really don't know how pretty you are. I get shocked by your beauty every time I see you...but why don't you know how special you are?" God he was so cute to you, but you couldn't fall victim to those good looks and nice words, he had still avoided your question about another girl. "All lies." You bitterly retorted, refusing to hear anymore. He smiled a little, reaching up to caress your cheek, his thumb your cheek. "No matter what girl you bring me, I'll always choose you." He then leaned up and placed a soft kiss to your lips. You were helpless to his lips on yours, whimpering faintly when he pulled back. Your eyes searched his but all you could see was happiness and sincerity in his deep light brown hues. "I don't know why..."
      
      He chuckled, shaking his head again. "You say you're not pretty, that your eyes are too small, your nose is small and you're not skinny. You say you're chubby, you're short and that other girls are so pretty. Why? Constantly asking why I like you...god, stop worrying about that! Just trust me and don't worry!" His words echoed an air of finality but you, ever the hard headed girl, were unwilling to let it go. He still had yet to produce a viable explanation as to exactly why he was so late, he just assumed that you would let it go if he said nice words and stuff. Not today. 
      
      "I still don't believe you, where have you been all day anyway? I texted Jackson around 5 asking if you were there and he said that you had left about 30 minutes before so what have you been doing since?" Mark threw his hands up with an amused face, chuckling. He then grabbed your face, making his level to yours as he stared directly into your eyes. "Listen to me carefully. I like you. No I love you." He held up a hand to silence you as your mouth opened right after he spoke. “AND if you really must know what I was up to...you gotta close your eyes." Close your eyes? What? So he could run away while your eyes were closed? "Do I really-" he interjected with a huge grin. "Yep. Just do it, babe!" With a pout, you obliged him, NOT because he asked, mind you, because you were curious...that's all.
      
      Mark immediately jumped up, grabbing a few things while all you could hear was his feet scuffling against the carpet of your apartment and then he was before you again. "Okay, now open em!" Mark couldn't even contain his excitement and anticipation at you opening his elaborate and well thought out gift. Kneeling before you on the ground, he held out a gift bag. You swore he looked like a puppy, if he had a tail, it would surely be wagging. With scarcely contained curiosity, you gently grabbed the bag.
      
      Peering inside, you reached for a little elongated black velvet box, assuming it to be some sort of jewelry. But when you opened it, all you saw was a white envelope. You turned to Mark with a look of confusion. "Movie tickets?" He shook his head and lifted them out of the box, waving the envelope in the air. "Tickets to see BTOB, very close to the stage." Your reaction made him laugh as you immediately wrapped your arms around him. “Mark thank you so so so much! Oh my god!" Your eyes were wide and dreamy, completely forgetting about Marks lateness. He readily returned the glomp, squeezing you with a wide smile. "That's not all babe, keep looking." He released you as you, with much greater anticipation than before, next pulled out a sealed copy of BAPs newest CD 'First Sensibility'. With wide eyes you opened it to see the front cover covered with signatures, gasping, you opened it to see that the members themselves had signed their individual pictures. They even added your name! You nearly fainted when you saw your name written by Zelo!  Aigoo, no wonder Mark was late. You turned to him with dewy eyes, tears dripping down your cheeks. He kissed both of your cheeks, urging you to continue by taking the cd and setting it to the side. “One more thing for you..."Out of his pocket, he pulled a single white rose, handing it to you very carefully for some reason. 
      
      You couldn't help but smile as he presented this to you, knowing that you probably had the best boyfriend in the world. "This white rose is to represent that my love for you is innocent and pure, not tainted. Give the center a sniff..."you leaned forward to take a whiff until your eyes caught sight of something twinkling in the center. With even wider eyes than before, you procured a pair of heart shaped pink earrings. With an audibly gasp, you nearly dropped them. You could tell it was pink colored diamond mounted on white gold, which must have costed a whole hell of a lot.
      
      You slapped your hand over your mouth, continuously averting your gaze to him, with his pleased smile and back to the infinitely beautiful earrings that you'd received. Tears slipped down your cheek as you gently placed the earrings on the coffee table, him embracing you deeply. "I love you baby, I hate it when you doubt my love for you." His voice was of a low octave, husky with emotion as you nodded against his shoulder, pulling back with a grateful smile." I know, but thank you so much! No wonder you took so long..." Mark laughed "I had to pick up the BTOB tickets, which I kind of got for free, and then the cd which they had signed a few days ago, but I was so busy that today was the only chance. I already had the earrings since I picked them up this morning...just the rose." You nodded slowly, clearly surprised at all of his effort. 
      
      You felt awful at only giving him a measly watch and homemade chocolates...it seemed so...menial in comparison. "I hope you liked what I gave you..." He nodded, pulling up his jacket sleeve to show you that he was indeed wearing the watch. "I love the watch and everyone loved the chocolates...I felt bad eating them alone so I shared." With a giddy little grin, he grabbed your hand and tugged you to stand. "I'm glad they all liked them...but where are we going?" You got to your feet, stumbling a little because of the heels, but he held firmly onto you. "To eat...I'm starving. Plus I wanna show my beautiful girl off to the world. You're the prettiest to me, trust me, no matter what anyone says." With that, you could no longer fight with him, he was far too perfect for you but you would save that argument for another time.
      
      His hands were so gentle as he moved your long strands aside so he could put the earrings into your ears. His lips were so tender and soft as he placed kiss after kiss to yours lips before you even walked out of the door, his eyes shining with hope and delight. Mark really was just too perfect for you.