Winter Love

Forever My Yebboh

He jumped into the air and immediately got the ball in. He started running after the ball in his black skinny jeans and his white singlet. Underneath his loose singlet you could see sweat all over his chocolate abs and you immediately started spazzing. Sitting with your bestie you were both watching your boys playing basketball and you could see your best friend was spazzing as well over her boyfriend who just happened to be your boyfriend’s best friend as well so everything worked out perfectly.

Choi Minho you thought to yourself how the hell did you get a boy like him ahh life is good.

Minho then did a perfect hair flip and as he did he saw you sitting on the benches, he immediately left the game and came running towards you after your bestie saw that he was coming she left with her own Bf leaving you and Minho to some private time.

Hi there gorgeous as he came and sat next to you while kissing you with those perfect lips of his. He went to put his arm around but realised he was all sweaty

Sorry I’m all gross

No its okay

No let’s go to my place so I can wash up and hug my girlfriend like a good boyfriend should.

He grabbed your hand and went towards his bike.

He made sure you were okay before he sped off towards his house; your body felt nice as they pushed up against his and your arms were tightly wounded around his abs. ahh you were in heaven!!

You were rushing towards a hill when you let out a scream without realising it and he quickly sped down and turned to see if you were okay

Are you okay did I lean on you? Are you scratched?

He then lifted your arms and was checking your body

I’m fine really it was just a bit fast sorry

Hey its okay we all get scared sometimes Yebboh Let me know if you are scared I will keep you safe always<3

And he kissed you on the lips before slowly started to ride again.

Eventually you arrived at the house he told you to make yourself comfy while he showered.

You sat on the couch and pulled out your iPod and a really good sing came out and before you noticed you were dancing and singing out loud.

You thought you heard a chuckle from behind you so you turned around to see a wet haired shirtless Minho.

You were about to faint when you heard him laugh but he smiled and attempted to keep the laugh inside.

That was really cute you should have kept going I loved when YOU started doing (*bopeepbopeepbopeep oh! Move)

TWO WORDS FACE PALM

You sat down in a heap and he rushed to your side and burst out laughing!!!

STOP LAUGHING IT’S NOT FUNNY WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND DOES THIS?
 

AIGOO IM LAUGHING BECAUSE MY BABY IS SO CUTE MUCH CUTER THAN T-ARA

*MEHRONG* LIAR

IT’S THE TRUTH OKAY FINE *BOWS DOWN AT YOUR FEET* I SWEAR TO HEAVEN AND HELL THAT IF MY GIRLFRIEND ISNT CUTER THAN T-ARA MAY I CATCH…. THE PLAGUE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YEBBOH?

YES YEBBOH you said as you turned and hugged his shirtless body. AH SPAAAZZZING ON THE INSIDE!!!

Tonight was the Winter Festival and Minho asked you to go with him. Hand in hand wearing large padded jackets you both enter the festival. There were Ferris wheels, rollercoasters, prize arcades and the haunted house.

Which one do you want to go in?

Whatever my Yebboh wants…

You bravely chose the haunted house and of course you knew you were going to sh*t your pants but it was a good chance to get him to hold you. Sitting inside the small cart everything was black and he squeezed your hand to tell you that he was here beside you that you have nothing to fear…

The cart started to move into the next room and flashing lights began and on the other side of you a man in a dark scarred mask came out with a fake chainsaw, of course you let out a scream and Minho laughed and pulled you close to his body. Then as the ride came to the middle you felt someone touching your arm and you squealed and put your head on his chest and you could practically feel that Minho was holding in a laugh. At the end of the ride you missed most of it but it was okay because you got to be held by him and smell his sweet scent…

Next was the rollercoaster and of course he made you go to the front. The ride began and you turned and twisted and he was letting out laughs and howls. You looked over to him, he had the largest smile that you couldn’t help but smile back and felt him hold your hand a little tighter.

Minho then suggested another ride when your stomach let out a growl and he simply looked down at your stomach and laughed.

I guess you are hungry. What does my Yebboh want?

Hmm... Cotton candy

He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the cotton candy and got you a large pink stick of fluffy candy. He held your hand and fed you the cotton candy.

You don’t know why but when he was feeding you it made you SPAAZZZ on the inside and the way he held your hand….

You were then looking at this small gift shop that sold cute couple accessories, Minho noticed and pulled you up from the seat into the store. He put cute devils horns on you and gave you a smile. You looked around to find a halo headband matching your devils headband and placed to on him. When he was about to take it off you made the cutest puppy eyed look you could, he gave in bought them both  and led you out of the store before you bought anything else.

The final ride left was the large Ferris wheel, you sat beside one another in the small space there wasn’t anything between the both of you. You saw him quickly talk to the manger before you went up and just shrugged it off. The music was playing one of your favourite love songs ‘romantic’ by SHINee as you were at the top of the Ferris wheel but then when you and Minho were at the top the ride stopped.

What happened did the wheel break? AHHH OMG WE ALL GONNA DIE lol jokes jokes

You looked down at the ground to attempt to see what happened and not taking any notice to Minho who was doing something at the moment…

You finally turned around to see in Minho’s hand was a white rose but tied around the rose was a silk pink ribbon. He smiled at you and you looked at the rose to him, he grabbed your hand and opened it to place the rose into your palm. You looked down at the rose and pulled off the ribbon. Out came from the ribbon was a white gold ring and inscribed on the ring was an inscription that read:

~like the ocean that flows, my love for you will always flow that no one would be able to control, I love you Yebboh now and always~

Before you knew it tears poured out from your eyes and you hugged him. He pulled you away from him and pulled the ring from your hands and placed it on your finger.

It’s a pledge ring, it now means that you are always going to be my Yebboh and nothing can stop me from loving you. Now it truly means you are mine…. I love you

You couldn’t bring out any words but instead you kissed him and as you did fireworks came out from the sky and you noticed that above you there was writing in the sky:

I love you Yebboh now and always <3