Are you my BABY?

Christmas Special-Zelo from B.A.P.

 "Junhong! Come and meet our new neighbors!"
      "Aniyo...I don't want to"
      
      Shyly, I hid behind my mom. I didn't want to meet anyone, friends only ever hurt you in the end anyway. All the friends I had always treated me mean in the end because I wasn't interested in playing with action figures or dolls...I want to rap; beatbox. I wanna dance and sing till my lungs explode.
      
      But...
      
      Maybe this person could be different.
      
      "Umma, is that the little boy my age?"
      "Yes, ______. Go introduce yourself already~"
      
      She ran up to me, her black hair in two pigtails...black and straight as a board. Her eyes are the color of the sky...but her eyes shaped just like mine. I was just so curious...
      
      "Hello~ my name is _____! I like ballet and dancing and music and hello kitty! What's your name?" 
      
      She spoke in perfect English...and I barely knew any.
      
      "Uhhhm...I...Choi Junhong. Music...dancing...is...love." I gave her a little smile and made my hands into a heart, proud of my broken English. Being only 6, I only knew a tiny bit of English but I was learning in school. This girl...we can be friends right? I smiled wider at the thought.
      
      "You're cute Junhong! You should be a super star one day, we can do it together!" 
      
      With those words spoken, something inside me opened up, like a flower in bloom. Someone who knew me for all of five minutes believed in me? How did she know my dream? But all those thoughts dissolved when she flashed me that dazzling smile that reached all the way to her eyes. My cheeks exploded with red, unable to stare at anything else.
      
      I was in deep then....since then...

      
      ....
      
      
      "Junhong, _____ is here to help with Christmas! Come greet her will you?" 
      
      Zelo hopped off the bed, tossing the pen and paper on the bed where he was writing lyrics to a song...well trying anyway. Lately he could only think of one thing...rather one person. Lately? Hell, who was he kidding? He'd been thinking about you for 10 years at this point. The girl he was going to greet...
      
      "Jun-Jun~" you bowed to him to which he straightened you up."Yaaaah, drop those formal actions around me, will ya?" You stuck your tongue out playfully, reaching to tickle his side but he swiftly spun out of the way, a smirk on his lips. "Hah! Get faster!"
      "Shush you" you pouted, immediately following Zelo's mom into the kitchen. 
      
      He watches you with pouty lips, all the while trying to figure out how to tell you his feelings. He honestly didn't mean to wait 10 years...but once he was on his career path, the grueling years of training made it hard, and while he texted you at least once every few days, he didn't get to see you often. These years have matured him a little, while still a bit shy, Zelo made a lot of friends and good hyungs. His very close friendship with Jongup had helped him a lot. 
      
      You noticed the changes In Zelo's personality, how much more outgoing and friendly and talkative he is now, from when you met him as a super shy introverted 6 year.
      
      After a while of listening to music idly and waiting for the early Christmas dinner, He went to bother you in the kitchen only to see that you and you and your mom were already done cooking and her parents were sitting at the table as well as his older brother as well as his father. You'd made Kimchi for him, his favorite, which made Zelo feel a bit awkward. You only made him kimchi sometimes and it was delicious but...he wondered if you made it for him because you liked him too? Too much to think about~
      
      ...
      
      After watching 'Step Up' with Zelo, he asked you to come to his room to hang out. He looked kind of serious all of a sudden, it kind of worried you. Plopping on his bed, you smiled a little as he sat next to you, clearing away all of his electronic devices.
      
      "Thanks for making kimchi for me...you know it's my favorite."
      "Well it's my Christmas gift to you, since I'm not some big shot Kpop idol, I can't afford anything else." 
      "Whatever..."He said with a chuckle to which you elbowed him gently. 
      
      "Hey...I'm proud of you...but don't think I'll call you 'Zelo'. I like Junhong better." You held a secret smile, not that you could contain your love for Zelo with a secret smiles...but you are only friends after all...
      
      "You've always supported me...thanks." His hand was inches from yours...he wished he had the courage to place his hand on top of yours...a silent confession, but he knew you would want to know why he loves you...
      
      "Were you ever...awkward around me because I'm only half Korean? Do my blue eyes freak you out?" 
      "Huh? No way...it's unique. Don't ask me weird questions like that..."Zelo gave an awkward chuckle, scooting a little closer to you as you ran your fingers through your raven strands. "I...like how you've grown up. You're so tall!"
      "Please make me stop growing, I'm taller than all my hyungs!"
      "Women like tall men."
      "Huh?"
      "But you're just a big baby anyway~"
      
      Zelo frowned, playfully tugging your ultra-soft shiny hair, causing you to turn your face to look at him and his cute head of blond hair. "You should think of me like a man and not some baby..." You saw his intense grey brown hues gazing for only a moment before he blinked a few times and then glanced back down at his phone.
      
      "Being friends with Jongup and Yongguk must have made you a bit more mature huh?"
      "Well most people wouldn't call Jongup mature kekeke but he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for...and Hyung...he's a good role model to me. I wanna produce and compose music as well not just write lyrics on paper...Hyung is very talented. All of my hyungs are."
      His smile was gentle as he spoke highly of all of his band mates, obviously glad to be a part of B.A.P. And to have met people of like minds that he could forge friendships with. "You're already on your way, Junhong, I’ll always believe in you~"
      
      You smiled widely, placing your petite hand on his big hand and squeezing it. He knew you had to feel something for him...had to be more to this than 'just friends'.
      
      "You're pretty..." He muttered, running his fingers through his messy blonde hair, but you didn't hear him. "Wanna listen to some music?" 
      "Sure, you know...you're really smart...I think you should be in school for something else."
      "I graduate high school this year then I'm gonna go to college to be a teacher...I think that's the right job for me."
      "You always were good with people..."
      "You're being weird today...what's up?"
      "...can we talk?"
      
      He pressed pause on his phone that was playing music and put it to the side, staring intently at you. Well his sudden change in attitude made you feel a little weird...
      
      "Well of course…, but what has got you so serious, jun-jun?"
      "Don't call me that..."
      "I've always called you that."
      "We aren't kids anymore, we're 16...call me Oppa."
      "Oppa? What? You're only a little older than me!"
      "Aish, just do it!"
      "Wae?!"
      
      Zelo huffed in frustration, blinking repeatedly as he turned his face away in stubbornness. Why couldn't you just call him Oppa? He loved hearing his fans call him Oppa, even if they were older than him and you are no exception. He wanted to hear it from you specifically.
      
      "Because..."
      "Wae?"
      "Because...you...I..."
      
      Gah! Why was his mind jumbled NOW of all times? His mouth wouldn't move the way he wanted to and say the words the way he pictured in his mind so many times! He wanted it to be sweet for you...not some jumbled mess of crap. Aigoo, he wished Himchan was here, he is good with women and getting them to like him...
      
      
      You however, were confused by his sudden odd and flustered behavior. You'd never seen him like this before.
      
      "Umm what exactly are you trying to say?"
      "I...are you a BABY?"
      
      Huh? Did he mean a fan of BAP?
      
      "You mean a fan of B.A.P.? Of course...but I don't see what that has to do with anything."
      "Can you be my baby?"
      "I'm already biased to you silly..."
      "Think on what I just said, carefully. Then you'd know why I want you to call me Oppa."
      
      Zelo bit his bottom lip as he wouldn't take his eyes off you, his shy nature making it hard for him for him to come out and say what he felt. 
      
      "Be...your baby?"
      "Yea...cause I really love you..."
      "As a friend?"
      "As more."
      "Ah...I understand now."
      
      Your cheeks began to flush red as you realized that this was a love confession, you stupidly not realizing. He loves you. You love him. Does this mean he wants to date even with his super busy schedule?
      
      "Why do you love me anyway?"
      "Aish, I knew you'd ask that. Can't you just take my words at face value?" He laughed, running his fingers through his hair once more. "But I knew you'd ask that."
      "Oh did you? Then you'd better be prepared to answer!"
      "I love your smile...it's...probably the nicest thing I've ever seen...I like how unique you are and look."
      "Go on..." 
      
      Zelo laughed at your behavior, gently pushing you." you're enjoying this way too much!" You feigned total innocence, batting your long dark eyelashes. "I have no idea what you mean..."
      
      "Well you're smart and speak great English...well probably because your dad is American...but you're also good at everything I at."
      "Well...I guess I can't argue with that..."
      "How do you...feel about me? Because I really want to be with you..."
      
      Zelo blinked a few times, a little smile curving at the edge of his lips.
      
      "I love you too, of course Oppa ..." That was all Zelo needed to hear as he leaned close, his lips brushing against yours, testing if you would shove him away or something, but when you allowed your eyes to close, he pressed his lips against yours. While this caught you by surprise, it had been something you thought of a lot...and you meant ALOT.
      
      He let one hand rest on your neck, which made your cheeks flare. Something about his hand on your neck was driving your body crazy, so you pulled away, breathing heavily before this went too far. 
      
      He just smiled while chuckling, looking like a little fox or something. "So are you my baby?"
      "Yep~"
      
      With that cleared up, Zelo felt a lot better and so did you for that matter. You've always been there when he was down and cheered on him, going to most of BAP's concerts and screaming your lungs out to him, it seemed as if you were already dating...
      
      You could say that this was one of the best Christmas's that you've had, just being able to spend it with your Oppa made everything perfect, even if it didn't snow this year on Christmas