Meet: Me

Confessions of a Wallflower

Short, tan, long dark hair with bangs, and a tomboyish personality. Yupp, meet the one and only Hyorin, the girl who has it all.

Wow, I can't even describe myself greatly, but enough about me. Before I tell you my story, it'll be good for you to have some background info about me.

I live in one of those high rise apartments somewhere in Seoul. It's a nice house, well furnished and very spacious for a family of 7+1. My mum, though, sometimes grumble about the fact that we paid money to live in 'a hole in the sky'. Someday, I'm probably going to have to buy her landed property to make up for this house, but, being a jobless girl whose barely 18, the most I could do is hit the books.

I have three sisters: One older, two younger. Their names are Bora, Soyou and Dasom. On first glance, many people tell us that we don't look alike, which was actually what we had thought so ourselves. Honestly, I have friends who look like peas in a pod when they're beside their siblings, but everyone, and I mean everyone, questions our bloodline. People had even mistaken Sunggyu, my awesomely awesome best friend, to be my brother.  I don't really care, because my sisters are some of the best people I could ever have in my life.

Bora is the oldest among the four of us. If perfection could be a person, that would be her. She has everything, brains, beauty, humour, and even talent. She's a talented dancer, and had always enjoyed dancing since she was young. I've tried following in her footsteps, but dancing didn't seem to be my forte, so I just enjoy seeing my sister dancing on stage like a multicoloured butterfly from afar.

Soyou was a lot like me, not really shinning in anything, except art. Seriously, this girl could draw! I'm forever amazed at her ability to draw manga characters and even make her own ones. She's also a really good baker. Honestly, if you try the sweets that she made, when she was TWELVE, you'll be mindblown.

Dasom is the youngest, not to mention the fairest one of the lot as well. She's slim, have distinct features and naturally gifted in terms of intellect as well. The only problem was the fact that she was a little spoiled, as she usually gets everything she wants being the youngest. She's still a nice sister though, and nobody can resist that ageyo of hers.

Basically, I'm the average one of the lot. I'm not as talented as Bora, or as artistic as Soyou, or as pretty and clever as Dasom, but I still believe that I have a distinct colour to myself, even if it's a pale one. However, it must be really, really light, given the circumstances I'm in at the moment. If there are people that who could really see the girl I truely am, that would be Sunggyu. He's been a good friend ever since I first came to starship high, and we been best buddies ever since. Many believe that we are in a relationship, and we didn't like that fact. Our friendship's as tight as any other friendships between girls and boys, and we know where to draw the line. Trust me, when both parties are in control of themselves, it's not impossible to have a mixed gender friendship.

 

Well, that's all I've got to say. Now, lets get back to my life story, shall we?